Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A trip to Hell?  EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A trip to Hell?  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A trip to Hell?  EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A trip to Hell?  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A trip to Hell?  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A trip to Hell?  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A trip to Hell?  EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A trip to Hell?  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A trip to Hell?  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A trip to Hell?

2 posters

Go down

A trip to Hell?  Empty A trip to Hell?

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Karnov rubbed his chin as he had just arrived to the demons village looking over the place and the demons that wander about. "HAHA shall be an interesting trip don't you think boyo?" Shrade was too nervous to speak as the very sight of the demons around here frightened him. Karnov chuckled as they rode into town. "to be a great merchant yi got to be willing to step out of yi comfortable routes" Shrade tried to avoid looking at the demons all around "wh...why do we trade with these beings?" Karnov chuckled at his meek statement "because money is money and these beings might have things worth value to dem humans"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

A trip to Hell?  Empty Re: A trip to Hell?

Post by Keira Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:22 pm

"Creatures?" I laughed to the new arrivals, giving been sitting on a near roof "if we are merely creatures to you.... You should leave!" I looked at them from the roof, watching their moments and trying to asses them.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Karnov laughed with the man and smiled at him "ah dont mind the lad hes timid and worrys too much he hasnt yet seen what ive seen" Karnov stops his horse as he looks at the man,Shrade went silent fearing what he might have caused. "The name is Karnov, traveling seller of things me makes back at me house care to take a gander?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:38 am

"I s'pose...." I laughed appearing infront of the man "how much do you make a year...?" I inquired as I waited for him to reveal his stock.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:03 am

Karnov got off the horse and so did shrade as Karnov removed his wears off the horses back and sprawled them out showing the various foods,armors and swords as well as a small assortment of jewelry. "Depends on the craft an de season or da request" Karnov stands proudly over his wares "tell me if something catches ye eye, the jewels are perfect for any wife ye may have"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:24 am

I looked around at all the merchandise before I settled on a target. I pointed at the young boy "I'm looking for an apprentic...."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Karnov chuckles at this and laughs loudly "that's a mighty big ol request, what ye got to offer in trade?" Shrade stays behind karnov his tail moving nervously.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:22 pm

"Double whatever you made last year....." I chuckled in a slightly serious tone, watching his face for a reaction. I pulled a demonic looking sword from a void, larger then a claymore but slightly lighter, skulls made up the guard and a strange looking femer made up the handle. I stuck it into the ground and stepped to the side "and the sword if you wish...."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:02 am

Karnov chuckles and smiles at this "if ye be taking me boyo then me wants one of yer own in trade"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 am

"I have no children of my own..... But I do look after some orphan kids...." I sighed as I looked down "nothing else you'd trade.....?" I inquired, hoping for something better.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Karnov shakes his head as he rubs his chin "mi lad may be not the toughest but i keep him around for reasons best left unknown to the world, yi aint got anything to offer in trade for em let alone do i know what yi want him for" karnov folds his arms as he looks at the man as Shrade hasn't moved from his spot at all.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:57 pm

"So what do you think I want him for?" My face only held curiosity as I asked the question. Almost certain he got my intentions wrong.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Karnov chuckles and shrugs "beats me it aint be none of my concern what you want em for although it be nice to know what i would be ending up trading him to be doin"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:38 pm

"A son..... Apprentice.... Maybe a worker.... I think everyone should have a chance at a successful future..." I sighed as I looked at the boy "what do you think.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:25 am

Shrades eyes glowed as he stepped out "no your a horrid being filled with your own self righteous desires you would not see me as any of those things you would want me as a toy as a plaything to dance when you command. I shall not lower myself to serving the likes of you"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:51 am

I sighed and looked down "demons ..... We are vile beings.... And I admit, in the wars I did some horrible things..... But I'm not like that anymore.... I wish to make up for what I've done.... And you won't serve me.... You'll have your own choice....."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:00 am

"correction you are a vile being not all demons are horrid you though are one of the worst types one that lies to gain more power, you carry no burden you care notfor what happens to others all you care for is malice, your so called choices are just lies when you actually give no alternative." Shrade sighed as he held his head his glowing eyes dimming as he grips onto karnov to keep himself standing.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:33 am

(What)
Realizing some kind of magic was at play I sighed "you need more practice..... But if you really want me to be a vile creature... I can be?" I inquired, wishing the boy had not made up some garbage to get me annoyed.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down