Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Hunting trip EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Hunting trip EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Hunting trip EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Hunting trip EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Hunting trip EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Hunting trip EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Hunting trip EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Hunting trip EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Hunting trip EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Hunting trip

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hunting trip Empty Hunting trip

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:39 pm

Eliza had finally recovered and had gotten out of the hospital. She was hungry, not ready to go find Tom. She felt like her style of hunting was wrong now, but she didn't care. Blood was blood. She walked around in her pretty dress, winking at a few guys who did cat calls at her. She waited for one to approach.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Hunting trip Empty Re: Hunting trip

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Ryun, watching from a nearby fast food joint , see the vampire do as most vampires do. "I wish there was a more civilbway for vampires to get there meal, maybe a free blood packet distributor. I wonder I'd anyone will take the bait." He came out of the joint tossing a iron dagger up and dowmn in the air, watching more closely out of curiosity and boredom.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Eliza sensed a powerful pressence, and she looked around. She sooner saw the dagger than she did the the boy throwing it. She smiled at him, giving him a wink and a suductive smile. She flipped her hair, then kept walking while looking over her shoulder at him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Ryun noticed the vampire take the bait. He disappeared and reappeared next to her. He spoke in a somewhat childish tone saying "There has to be a easier way for you to feed. I mean cone on, I doubt you find thus enjoyable. Maybe you should start a petition for a blood bank for vampires or something." He spoke all while looking at her walking back words.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Eliza laughed after getting over her shock of his disappearance then appearance. "So you know what I am, as I know what you are. And I may not enjoy it anymore, but at least there is someone who always takes the bait." She purred, winking at him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Now in a more serious, yet still calm and peaceful tone, he replies " One, I'm not falling for it, your not my type anyways. Two, what am I, I'm curious if you actually know." Ryun still wasn't in anyway a caring mood.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:04 am

Eliza laughed. She sent out her senses again, finding him to be a Drakonian. "One, I know what you are dragon boy. Two, if you aren't going to feed me I'm wasting my time." She purred, and walked faster, obviously intending to leave him behind.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 am

I am walking around the corner when I bump into the vampire again. "Oof!" I fumble and fall down. I then look up at the vampire. "Well, isn't this familiar". I chuckle
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 am

"I have nothing else to do so why not just let me tag along. I'm pretty bored wnyways ." He spoke not missing a step.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 am

Eliza's face melted from her cold, yet seductive face to a face of shock. "Too familiar. I'm hunting too." She said, sighing. She looked at the Drakonian. "If your not going to feed me go away. I'm busy." She said, turning back to Tom.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:19 am

"I think it'd be nice if we told each-other what our names were, that way it wouldn't be so awkward in conversations". I chuckle as I get up.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:21 am

"Um are you an Angel?" Ryun asked looking at tom "Cause you seem no stronger than a human." He finished somewhat chuckling at the fact.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 am

"Well...technically I'm both". I scratch the back of my head and smirk. "Though, I'm a lot stronger then the regular human being".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:24 am

Eliza looked at him in confusion. "Tom, I'm Eliza, this is..." She looked at the Drakonian. "I don't even know who this is." She looked with anger at him when he spoke. "You... Will... Leave... Him... Alone..." She hissed, growling at him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:27 am

A sweat-drop trickled down my face "Well...good to see you both I guess". I have a very jagged smile
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 am

Ryun looking at tom spoke saying "To me your nothing but a snack." Ryun then shifted to Elicia continuing " he is lucky you m not like rest of my kind or he would be dead. Kinda have beefs with angels destroying our crystal."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 am

Eliza sighed. "You know what, I'm done. Tom, if you are not feeding me, I'm not hanging around to repeat what happened last time, whatever your name is, you're not feeding me so I'm not wasting my time." She said and began stalking off, obviously annoyed. She looked back at Tom. "In case you cared, I've been in the hospital these past few days on your behalf. Bye!" She growled.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:36 am

"W-wait what?!" I was shocked. "W-what happened to you that you needed to be sent to the hospital? I don't recall giving you hospitalizing injuries during that last encounter!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:40 am

Ryun was laughing so hard at this point. "I take it she is your girlfriend and you just got rejected big time." He stood there following the 2 not to miss anything.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:43 am

Eliza growled. "He's not my boyfriend. Far from it at this moment," She hissed at him. Then she turned to Tom. "Don't worry. I just got stabbed in the chest by a fallen angel. Nothing too bad." She said sarcastically, obviously ticked. She was hungry and hadn't wanted to see Tom at that moment. Plus the fact that that Drakonian kept hanging around.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:45 am

"S-stabbed by a fallen?" I shuddered. "It couldn't have been him...could it?" I thought to myself, darting my eyes around.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:49 am

Ryun, now looking a little bit more concerned, spoke "I guess that would put anyone in a cranky mood. Let me do something for." Ryun looked around for a alley and found one close by. He grabbed a human close to it and went into the darkness. He came back with a glass of red liquid and offered it to Elicia. "Don't worry, no one is dead. Maybe a bit dazed and confused, but still living."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:53 am

Eliza glared at both of them. She pointed at Tom. "Yes, the bastard stabbed me. Some angel named Kurei saved me." She then turned to Ryun. "You I don't trust. I'm not drinking that. Who knows what you put in it." She hissed and kept walking. "Besides, I'm not truly sated unless it's fresh. Now, leave me alone. I'm hungry and neither are exactly volunteering." She growled and sped up her pace.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:57 am

I groan as I take out the blood extraction device and the small bowl, in a few seconds, getting enough blood to fill it. A little woozy I put the device back in my pocket. "Hang on..." I hold out the small bowl.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:59 am

Eliza looked back and groaned. "Are you deaf? If it's not direct it doesn't sate me. That'll last me till tomorrow at best." She said. She felt bad for denying it, but right now she was pissed. She kept walking.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next