Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Kurei's spells EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Kurei's spells EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Kurei's spells EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Kurei's spells EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Kurei's spells EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Kurei's spells EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Kurei's spells EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Kurei's spells EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Kurei's spells EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Kurei's spells

2 posters

Go down

Kurei's spells Empty Kurei's spells

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:53 am

Name of Power: Dispell Bound
Image of what it does: N/a  ~ A undetectable shield that is visible on contact, it lays completely around the user unless commanded otherwise.
Strengths: The shield is omni-directional and may expand/trap others. Absorbs Impact from magic with magical discharge, shocking opponents who recklessly come in contact.
weaknesses: The wider it is, easier it is to break. Maintaining omni-direction cripples the hosts own movements within the confined space. Doesnt deflect

Name of Power: Dispell Creation
Image of what it does: N/a ~ Shield breaks into 20 different pieces and scatter around the field
Strengths: Sets up next move
weaknesses: No more sheild

Name of Power: Reform
Image of what it does: N/a ~ The shield has a main shard that only Kurei is aware of, all shards retract to that point
Strengths: Can use as a sneak attack
weaknesses: Can only be used once within 15 posts

Name of Power: Power of the Jagan
Image of what it does: N/a ~ Eye on Kurei's arm that slowly turned his right arm partially demonic
Strengths: Makes Kurei extremely fire resistant, Allows for pyromancy of simply throwing fireballs (nothing more unless trained ). The more use, the stronger it gets.
weaknesses: Eye must be revealed/exposed in order to be of use, creating a weakness of itself. Continues to grow. The eye has its own mind and attempts to take control during the fight to become more aggressive as opposed to his passive/defensive style.

Name of Power: Light Bringer
Image of what it does: N/a ~ Brings light into the area for a duration of 10posts
Strengths: Heals Kurei/other Angels and may weaken vampires/demons. While Angels are within the light they grow slightly stronger/faster.
weaknesses: Depletes light in the area. One time use per topic. The user is drained after the 10posts and it heals only physical wounds, excludes mana/will power or any other type of energy. Cannot be used in Darkness and its strength varies with the amount of Light in the area.

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Kurei's spells Empty Re: Kurei's spells

Post by Quindaro Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:57 am

How does light bringer deplete the light in the area? especially if your outside also how many posts does that effect?
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:07 am

I would say it creates clouds afterwards/shutdowns fires or lots of light sources dimming them to barely being visible. Doesnt work if there is absolutely no light xD and its weaker/stronger depending on how much light there is. In a forest, i would get half of the full potential due to the shade and trees in the way of the lights rays.. I cant use it at night time. Daytime only :c
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:08 am

Last question How much damage does it heal? (srry just thought of asking this right when I posted the last one)
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 am

Heals physical wounds, at its peak in ALL sunlight, i would say full leaving scars and such. but using it drains lot of will power. Ill add it to the weaknesses that its more of a last resort as it drains the hosts energy afterwards.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:11 am

Okay Approved
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content