Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) Empty The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Kurei begins flying over and lands over by the edge of the clearing and walks into the forest. Steadily moving towards a certain area of hisFallen friend, Tom. On his way he notices someone along the path towards Tom's hiding spot
"Who goes there?"

(OOC: your Queue Eliza)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) Empty Re: The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Eliza looks up at the voice, teeth bared. "I should be asking you the same question." She snarled. She looked at him with narrowed eyes, confused as to why they were so near Toms hiding spot.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) Empty Re: The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Kurei looks around at the young woman before him and looks at her with his 'best poker face possible' (its pretty bad...) "M-me ? I am not doing a thing. I was here and on my way to pick up a book at the fancy library in the town far up ahead. Yes that's it." ~He looks away from her and the trail into a different path and scratches his ear as that begins to form his invisible shield all around him.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:23 pm

"Sure..." She muttured, then looked at him funny. She tried to sense if anyone else was there, and froze. "Someone else is here." She whispered. She could sense a powerful... Angel? Yes, that's what it was. And she knew it wasn't Tom. "A powerful angel." She added, then began looking around.

OOC: Them vampire senses. XD
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Kurei looks behind him briefly and is oblivious to anything behind him as he faces the woman again.
"My name is Kurei, I don't know what you're speaking of but I don't see a thing up there."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:43 pm

"I'm Eliza." She mumbled. Eliza continued looking around until she saw an angel on a roof. A black one. "There." She whispered, signaling for Kurei to follow her gaze with her eyes. Her fist clenched, showing her anxiety.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Kurei looks around once more and notices nothing once more.
"Well, I don't see anyone maybe you're hallucinating.." ~facing her again and scratching his head
"Go and fish it out if you're so confidant about it"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Eliza sighed heavily. "Fine, don't trust the damn vampire to sense things..." She growled, and began walking towards where she last saw the black angel, slowly.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Kurei turned around sat back looking infront of the direction of where the woman was walking towards.
I crossed my arms as I bit my bottom lip hoping she wasn't right.

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:13 pm

Eliza jumped back from the fire, surprised. But the sudden appearance of it only made her more sure that someone was there. "I know you are there black angel. Don't hide like a coward." She said coldly, looking for him again. She sent out her senses and located him again. She stared at him with cold, calculating golden eyes.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Kurei looked at the angel with black wings and laughed in pure disbelief
"I can't believe you we have continued to banish more Angels. I would show you the difference between us but I think this woman should be more than a fair match for you."
Kurei placed metal panels of Dispel Bound Version II underneath him and began to charge him slowly without any clear signs of electricity
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:31 pm

Eliza hissed at him as he flew down. She looked back at Kurei. "Eliza." Was all she said before turning back to Asura. "The only one who will die is you if you keep this up. You don't know who you are messing with." She growled, then pricked her thumb on one of her fangs. "Blood darts." She whispered, and 9 needle like darts appeared over her fingers. With a flicking motion she threw them at the angel at 70 mph. It'd be hard to dodge due to the close range.

OOC: Mana watch, 90%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Eliza growled at him. "I was looking because I sensed you. I am fighting to protect a good friend. And no, it is not this angel behind me. Although, the only way you are getting to him is by fighting me, Asura." She hissed, then aimed a hand at the burning trash can. By now it was behind him, and with a hand motion she sent it flying at his back. Now she waited for him to either turn around and open himself to attack, or to get hit by the fiery trash can.

Mana watch: 85%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Eliza growled at him. "Fine. But by seeing your other one I know the trick." She hissed, and brought out the dagger she kept on her leg. She quickly stabbed the soldier and backed up, preparing for his next attack.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Eliza just bared her teeth at him. "Team of me" She whispered and did a slashing moment with her hand. Four clones appeared, and they all looked up at the black angel. "Fine. We will tell you. But only if you drop the fire and come closer. We are not yelling it to the world." All of the clones said at once.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm

The Elizas simply stood there. "Well, how can your demon attack us if there is still fire? It would be burnt to crisp before it lands one blow." They growled as the demon came closer. Did fire count as one blow? They quietly breathed heavily from the energy consumption.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next