Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Eliza fell to the ground coughing. Her mouth was bright red; she was coughing up blood. The sword was still lodged in her chest. (You never said you took it) She looked at it in dismay, but knew better than to take it out. It would block some blood flow until she could patch up the wound. If she could, she might die. This scared her and she started crying. "Blood... Darts..." She whispered, throwing them at Asura. It looked liked they'd miss, because she was aiming for his one wing and clothes. She was going to try and pin him to the ground through them. The needles were sharp and a few inches long. Eliza coughed again as they flew at the angel at 60 mph. She looked up at the sky, sniffling. She put her hands on the wound to try and slow the blood flow.

Mana watch: 65%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu) - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight to protect (Kurei, Eliza, Asura Onlu)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Kurei withdrew the lightning in his dispel bound and the blade from her stomach. With his quick reflexes he wrapped his Dispel Bound around her, skin tight, to stop from bleeding.

Kurei faces Asura as he takes off his shirt and flaps his wings, intensifying his strength. His left hand with the sword and right with a golden lighting
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:21 pm

She screamed as the sword was yanked out of her chest, closing her eyes tightly. She opened them after hearing Asura. Eliza turned to Asura with a snarl on her face. "Only you deserve to die. You are an evil son of a bitch. Accept your fate." She hissed, rolling on her side. She coughed blood on the ground.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:25 pm

As the spear reaches Kurei's lightning aura he took what seemed to be a flash step and reappeared infront of Asura, striking at his wings repeatedly and grabbing his wings to rip them apart
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:34 pm

Kurei sighed as his Jagan eye burned with strife. Kurei 2-handed the sword which seemed to have a taste for slaying Angels and proceeded to strike at full speed ( Thats about 6x faster than your total flight speed... but instead its my combat speed.)
Kurei threw a flurry of slashes and began to wear and tear at Asura from every single direction as he flashed like lightning, surrounding him completely
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Eliza rolled back onto her back, coughing. She started swallowing the blood that she coughed up, and her vision was getting blurry. She clung on to consciousness, thinking about Tom. She wasn't leaving him, no, she refused. Her vision cleared slightly, and she turned to watch Kurei. She smiled slightly, happy he was destroying the damn fallen angel.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Kurei ignores his remarks as his Jagan Eye is more then insulted at the mere thought of mercy.
I use the blade and proceed to decapitate the enemy with full force and speed without remorse.

(if you don't have a invisible shield or something, you're dead i think)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Eliza coughed again, but it sounded like a laugh. "Finally, that asshole is dead. Thank you Kurei." She whispered. Her eyes grew blurrier, her hands were starting to slip on consciousness. She looked at Kurei gently, but her eyes dropped tears. "If I die here... I'll miss you Tom." She sniffled to herself, but it was still loud. She held an image of him in her mind.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Kurei collects Asura's head with his ripped shirt, holding it in his left arm. He flicks his right index finger as the dispel bound wrapped around Eliza, comes towards Kurei, picking her up and placing her on his shoulder. Once Kurei straps the sword to his side he begins to hurdle towards the nearest medical center covering the length of the forest in a few minutes and into a nearby town into the arms of human nurses.
"I will take care of the expenses. Just make sure she's okay."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Eliza clung to Kurei. She brought her head up to his, and whispered. "If I don't survive this... Tell Tom I love him. Tom Bluemann is his name. Please, tell him. And I thank you Kurei... Thank you for saving me..." She said, then her eyes rolled back and she passed out. She was savable, but it'd take some work.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:41 pm

~Kurei leaves the topic with his head and brand new sword~
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3