Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Edge of the forest - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Edge of the forest

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Edge of the forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Edge of the forest

Post by Piro Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Sorry for calling you demon i dint know your name. My name is Piro and i'm a demon too. And we are trying to find the bandits too. *smile back at the girl* I think we could work together on it.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:01 pm

"Nice to meet you both." She said. Alicyn then thought for a few seconds. "I'd love to hunt them with you! I could always use some company!" She said brightly, smiling.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:17 pm

Lloyde follows behind Piro and begins to examine his blade, sharpening any signs of dullness as they are about to hunt the bandits
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:23 pm

Alicyn do you know where the bandits are hiding? *take a few deep breath and find the other energy source*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Alicyn shook her head. "I was only given the information that they were in the forest. But I've been sensing constantly to find them. That's why I was in that tree, I sensed you two as you approached." She explained. She gently tapped her two long swords, making sure they were still there.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:50 pm

(pass, no need to do anything)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:11 pm

*open my eyes* Tats okay we need to go this way. *start to walk toward the energy i sensed*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Alicyn nodded, looking at the human. "You don't seem to be the most talkative human I've ever met." She joked, smiling gently. She kept her hands near her swords just in case they were jumped.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:32 pm

"Well, I am focused on the bandits...unlike you i don't have superhuman speed or strength to avoid all these fatal hits. I need to be careful."

Lloyde walked behind both of them, keeping an eye out behind them incase anything were to occur

OOC: I think we need the NPC people now >.>
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:38 am

*as we get close to the energy source i signal to the others to stay low and keep quiet. And start to collect energy in my feet to use my shock wave technique*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:51 pm

-OOC: I will NPC this so yall don't find fighting boring-

As the travelers slowly approached what they had been sensing, tehy stumbled upon a campsite, one that looked to be of a slave trade. There consisted of 15 men, mostly looked to be humans(10) armed with M16s and M14s. The rest consisted of 2 Hybrids, looking like wolfs, and the other 3 being vampires. At this time, another man came walking out of a tent, and looked to be the leader of the group. His features looked to distinguish as a veteran of the war, and his race was unnoticeable. He was carrying a somewhat weird looking sword, most likely to be magical of some sort.

"Boss I smell trouble." one of the Hybrids yelled pointing at the forest line towards the travelers.
"Men, line up in a firing position. That's an order and on the double." The leader yelled, as his 10 humans lined up, guns pointed. "Now, yall will come out with your hands up, or we will open fire."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Alicyn growled under her breath. 'Damn it.' She thought angrily. She started channeling Brutality on her fire blade, and her eyes turned pure black. She was still hunkered down.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:10 pm

Lloyde quickly hid behind a tree and snapped his fingers. He then crouched down to avoid making any sort of contact as of yet.
"Good luck guys, I'm of little help when it comes to bullets. Those devices in their hands are guns, they shoot projectiles and may be fatal if you're not constantly on the move."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:22 pm

*i use my Shock wave to break the balance of the gun mans. Whit the same step i jump up high on a tree branch and focus my energy in one finger to attack whit it*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:27 pm

"Alrighty men, they don't wish to surrender so kill them. Kill them all." With that, a few of the humans, mostly the ones on the outer rim of the line, grabbed things on their belts. At this point, 3 Fragmentation Grenades were lobbed at the area of the intruders (spaced out ot 10 ft per nade, AOE-10ft). "Men spread out into squads." The human forces, now regathering there balance, proceeded to spread out into 5 man squads in a flanking positions.

The Vampires and Hybrids stay by what seemed to be the leader. "Lets see how yall fair against my men."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Alicyn cut herself on Fire Blade just before the grenade were lobbed. She didn't like the look of them, so she quickly dashed to the right out of range. She pumped a fist against her armor, whispering "Titanium armor." She dashed until she was behind one squad of men, and waited to strike. She was quite good at quietly running through the forest, so maybe only the hybrids or vampires would be able to sense her.

Energy watch: 75%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:44 pm

"Watch out for those!" Lloyde swings his sword wrapped with his wind element and extends his blades swing to bat the grenades back towards the men. He then coated himself with soul protection from any type of aoe attacks.

[i]Lloyde  uses his light manipulation and bends the light making Piro and himself invisible. Once set he created a wild fire around the camp to mask his scent with a burning smell.[i]
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:55 pm

*aim at the gun mans form above and fire at them energy bullets*
(don't kill only hit like a fist maybe K.O. if hit on the head) *And start jumping around between tree branches*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:01 pm

As the squads were in the combat, the squad with the girl behind started taking fire from a mystririous place. One man took a shot to the leg and was on the ground in pain. The same squad proceeded to start running for cover behind there caravan while one started to search for something. The other squad, about 50 yards away noticed the girl and opened fire with 3 fully auto M16 and 2 semi auto M14. The leader and his non human men stayed put and watched the spectacular show.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Alicyn dropped on to her butt, and put her armored arms in front of her face. Her whole body was covered in armor, and with her titanium armor boost, the bullets bounced off. When they stopped firing finally, probably from reloading, she ran forward with both swords. "Quick Strike." She whispered, and when she reached the humans firing at her she quickly tried to strike all of their guns, making them all unusable. Then she got on the side opposite of the other squad so if they tried to hit her, they'd shoot their own men.

Energy watch: 70%
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Lloyde looks around and from behind the trees and prepares himself as the skirmish is reaching its end
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:23 pm

*Drop down form the branch behind one of the bandits and hit at its heads direction*
(the other squad not the one where Alicyn is fighting)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:31 pm

As the squad being assaulted lost there guns, they all got a smirk on there face as one dropped something of a boxed package on the ground while the others dropped cylinders that on had 2 letters on them "WP". They started to run away and towards another caravan vehicle and when they were 25 yards away, the man who dropped the box pressed a button, causing an explosion of C4 and White Phosphorous.

The other squad, now another man down, were now somewhat terrified as there comrade had fallen without warning. The man who was searching did not care though as he pulled out a flamethrower and approached the woods and started to ignite the woods without care.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:37 pm

While the men ran away, Alicyn was right on their heels. She felt the explosion behind her and hissed. She began slashing at the men with both swords, which still has quick strike on them. She aimed at their heads to decapitate them. The quicker the better.

(If they ran Alicyn would have been right on their heels. She not letting them get away from her.)
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Lloyde took cover and used light magic to create. The illusion that the flamethrower didn't work. At once he ran into a safe distance and viewed from afar
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next