Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Edge of the forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Edge of the forest

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Edge of the forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Edge of the forest

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:56 pm

*when i seen the flames i used my Lighting step to move to the Flame guy and use my sword to slash at its arm that holds the flame gun*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:02 pm

The squad running away was now a mess with all but one guy living. He survived only due to the shockwave of the explosion and was now on his back with a Desert Eagle and a grenade. He fired the entire clip (8rounds and .50 cal AP ammo) towards the chest area of the assailant. Even then he held the grenade's pin in his mouth, ready to take her with him if need be.

The man with the flamethrower was now on the ground in pain from losing is arm. Even with this, he just sprayed the fire around with his one arm hoping to catch his attacker in the flame. The last other 2 were now carrying shotguns,waiting for the ghost.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Alicyn quickly rolls to the side to avoid the bullets, but 2 hit her arm. Luckily it was the armored part, but they went through enough that the bullets were lodged halfway into her arm. She hissed at the pain, and stood up. She saw the grenade in his mouth, and now knew what they did. She lunged at him, and grabbed the grenade. She instantly threw it at the group with the leader, then turned back to the man. She stepped on his chest and swung her Fire Blade at his neck to decapitate him, like she was golfing.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Lloyde walked around picking up sticks and stones (nothing to do really >.> you guys just sweep them up)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:45 pm

*take the flame guys arm and aim it on the other two. And focus energy in my sword*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:05 pm

The on squad now layer desolate. The other squad now firing shotgun shells toward the former comrade in hopes of hitting the ghost. The leader and the rest of the men waited for the smaller conflict to end, inside a somewhat clear sheild dome.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Alicyn turned to the people firing shit guns. She rushed up behind them and began slashing, looking to decapitate them. The arm holding her angel slasher was a little weaker from the two bullets in it, but it was still powerful.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm

(pass nothing yet)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:25 pm

*i break the gun and jump away taking a little damage from the little bullets but too far for serious damage. As i land on the ground i stand up fast and use power slash aimed at the second shotgun guy*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:03 pm

"Ah you managed to kill my pawns, how irritating. To bad for you they were just that." At that point, the leader pressed a button causing C4 strapped to the humans exploded.

(Ain't I a stinker.)
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 pm

(DAMN IT HAKU)

Alicyn yelped as the explosion threw her back. She landed with a huff on the ground. The armored parts of her where only bruised, but her face and parts of her legs were burned and had metal in them. She got up after a few seconds and pulled out the metal in her legs. The burns weren't that bad, considering she was used to it while she trained with fire magic. She then pulled out the metal in her face, and turned angrily on the leader. She was bleeding, bruised, and burned, but she was about to scarier. She used flame skin, and her whole body was set on fire. But she didn't seem hurt, she just seemed very, very angry. Her eyes turned black as she began channeling great fire boom. "Come out of that damned protective dome I see, and fight me yourself you good for nothing coward! Those humans did not need to die, but because of you they fought me and died. It's your fault they are dead, and now you will pay with your own life." She growled in a deep, demonic voice. She bared her fangs, only wielding angel slasher. Fire Blade was in it sheath.

(Intimidation factor please?)
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Lloyde saw and heard the explosion, he ran towards her newly acquainted friend and used his evocation to put part of his life energy into her, healing her of wounds. Doing this revealed Lloyde and he gazed into the Leaders eyes with hate

"Feel better my friend, together we can get them"
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:32 am

*The explosion surprised me and the blast shove me away* -WHAT THE F...! There wont be mercy! *Stand up whit a gun part sticking out from my side. I put my hand on the gun part and rip it out. Focus energy in my sword again*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 am

"Pity swine, you don't scare me our my men. Want to know why?" At this time the leader started to change. The form he was taking went through a somewhat horrendous site. When the horrifying transformation end, what stood there was a demon full-fledged and raring to kill. "Because we ourselves are monsters." By this time the hybrids took sort of what looked like werewolves while the vampires were in a sort of feral looking state.

The 3 vampires surround Alicyn in a triangle formation and fired blastwaves of dark energy. The hybrids started to assault Piro in a synchronized assault with dual blades each. The leader walked towards Llyode carrying a great sword and spoke "I will take care of you personally."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:30 am

Alicyn snarled still blazing. "You obviously haven't met me then." She growled before turning on one of the vampires. She ducked down low on the ground and the dark energy collided above her. She quickly sprung to her feet and ran to one side of the triangle, then at her original vampire target. She quickly jumped up and over him, holding her sword to his neck. She used the creature as a vampire shield, any more dark energy would hit their friend. "Move and you will be missing a head." She whispered in his/her ear.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:37 am

Lloyde laughs to himself out loud as he raised his hand and points at the leader, raising his soul energy greatly
"Monsters, well what separates you from me Mr.Bandit?" ~he raises his blade at the leader and cocked an eyebrow
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am

*I jump back at a tree trunk and use it to attack one of the wolf man stabbing at he whit my energy reinforcing the blade and vibrating it*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:39 am

The vampire that was taken hostage wasn't to happy yet was nervous in the least bit. Her sisters stood the with grins on their faces. The one in a grapple proceed on with the fight by manipulatingthe dark energy into the crevice that would be between her and Alicyn. It the shot out in a form of a spike towards Alicyn's next at high speed, while the other two shot concentrated beams of energy at the demon.

The leader somewhat laughing from the humans remarked now was in a composed state. He engulfed his blade on a blood red colored ice, keeping the blade razor sharp. The leader now making his assault, disappeared from the humans view. He now stood behind the human, bring down the massive blade at a uncomprihensible speed due to the demons unwordly natural strength in hopes to cut the human completely in half.

The fight with Piro was somewhat of a challenge due to thecdemons natural physique. The one hybrid managed to dodge due to his senses and reflexes. By this time, the hybrid brothers were now picking up speed due to a spell that was taught down there family line. As time progressed, they are able to bypass there limits for a weakening of there endueabilty from attacks. They continued to assualt Piro, now jumping from tree to ground and ground to tree in hope of slashing or piercing the already wounded demon.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:02 am

As Alicyn held the vampire she sensed the dark energy pooling between them. When she sensed it was about to be activated, she slit the throat of the vampire and jumped back. The spikes narrowly missed, but she had to roll to avoid the beams of dark energy. One beam nicked her arm, and she hissed. She quickly stood and bared her fangs at the vampires. She turned off Flame Skin, the beam hurt a bit more than it should have. She grabbed Fire Blade out of its sheath. She raised her swords and brought it down, casting fire slash. The vertical line of fire ate up the ground quickly, charging straight for one of the vampires. Alicyn charged right behind it, raising her sword to slash at the vampire. This slash contained Great Fire Boom, and she roared. "Great Fire Boom!" While the fire headed in a straight line, she did not. She zigzagged to dodge the beams, and headed straight at the vampire on her right slightly.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Lloyde noticed the shift with his soul manipulation increasing his power and speed. He dodged sideways, barely getting away due to the immense speed difference but touching the blade just before rolling away.
Lloyde noticed what this demon what all about
With that, it was all the knowledge he needed.

Lloyde used Amend Havoc, whispering it below his breathe.'
"Your followers are somewhat human. Lets redo that shall we?"

(This Amend havoc targets everyone in this topic to become human for 3 posts. Excluding purebloods. Changes in Amend Havoc limit you to Human skills/strength/and the changes are not easily noticeable
Haku PM me or tel me OOC all about the Demon, include about his followers if he has seen them at action)

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:37 am

*Seeing that the wolf mans are slowing down i counter attack them changing direction and attacking them whit a barrage of slashes*
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 pm

-OOC: Kurei change your post. OI told you only the hybrids were humans at first and even then you wouldn't know that. I'll edit this into my next post once said changes are made.-
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3