Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Test of Power EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Test of Power EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Test of Power EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Test of Power EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Test of Power EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Test of Power EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Test of Power EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Test of Power EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Test of Power EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Test of Power

2 posters

Go down

Test of Power Empty Test of Power

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

This in just a tutorial. Anything that happens in this thread will not be in affect afterward.

The evening was as It always was. With the sun out and the moon coming in play. Picking a nice day to start some practice. Clearing the field of all trees in a 2.3mile radios she got ready to start.
In only a few moments she started to see a figure closing in. She didn't like that way it was walking but, she got ready for the worst. Spreading her wings she looked and started he plan for attack.

Last edited by Feoria Blackgale on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Test of Power Empty Re: Test of Power

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Kenta dusted off his hands as he reached the clearing and saw the being with it's wings spread "hmm..looks like an angel, great" he sighed and cracked his neck in case he wouldn't have the luxury of talking before anything happened. He slowly walked up to her with one hand below the guard of his katana that was sheathed wordlessly watching her.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 pm

The being got closer and closer until there was know hiding it. A demon. The fact that it shouted out in the smoke make it only that much easier. Bolting into the sky, the woman looped and dolphin dived at it with top speed. Surrounding her hands with darkness her claws of darkness left a trail as she fell.
"Let your words be quick or your death will sure it first!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Kenta smirks as he isn't phased by her flying up and draws both katanas and uses them to stop the claws. "What luxury should i give to the being that strikes without a chance for words, or is the angel way this corrupt that it has no more need for civility?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Kicking the blade she flipped back.
"You dare defy me with such a filthy remark. I should have your head calling me corrupt!"
It was only a matter of seconds before he strengthen her claws and dash back barraging a great many blows at him. At first glance he seem to look strong but, only his skill could save him if he would come out alive...
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:19 pm

"yet again" as she kicked off the blade he put them both into his sheath and entered a quick draw stance. "beings that aren't willing to understand are just animals, so prove to me your not an animal" He quickdrew his katanas meeting each claw head on with a slash to stop them.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:28 pm

The exchange of blows came at a rather fast pase. Blow for blow the man was keeping up with her at even her fast speeds. The man was no beginner and it was starting to make her sick.
"To understand such a lowly being is not worth my time." wave dashing back.
"Only a fool lesson to a being like you!" she said again. "Now if you would kiss the ground I walk on, maybe we can come to an agreement...?" she said in a condescending tone.
The woman started to condense the darkness behind her waiting to the right moment to unleash it all.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Kenta laughs and smirks as he sheaths both of his katanas and focuses on his opponent and then slowly withdraws his blueish looking katana. "I don't understand you angels, what point is there in control in fear, when you will end up fearing that very control" his eyes narrowed slightly and then he paused and closed them as he held his katana in his outstretched had.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:39 pm

With the ball of darkness getting rather big she slowly started to condense it while gathering more power into it.
"Fear is nothing but an emotion. Those that can use it become strong and those that can't become weak. Before you use that pathetic line in my face take a look at your lowly self. You use fear as much if not more than we!"
She knew that it was soon before she had gather the right amount of energy needed to end this fool. If she could keep him talking then for a few moments more, it was only a matter of time before she could end his pathetic life.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Kenta smirks "funny very funny i'm not like those that you so think are your enemies i've lived away from your scuffles on my own, I care not for wars i just look out for myself." He grinned and threw both of his katanas at her, "that mass of energy your gathering it's only useful when someone doesn't know about it but I know this land well and i can tell when something is off"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:51 pm

The blades flew fast but she knew she didn't get enough. Weaving to the side as one slashed right through the outer most of her arm. she started to bolt around with her wing widen clutching the ball.
"Its funny your should say that you never once entered the field. A creature like your self only know battle and battle alone. It no use lying to me!"
Using he bleeding arm she crashed into the earth string up some of the dirt to make a temporary shield form his eyes.
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Kenta smirked "I abandoned a bloodied family to carve my own path and if that means you have to fall in it out of your own arrogance than so be it" he gripped onto what seemed like the air and pulled hard from the direction of the dirt as his katanas flew back slicing through the dirt cloud and ending up back into kentas hands. "well are you dead? or do you wish to speak like a civilized being?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 pm

The woman laugh as the man pulled back the blades through the dirt fall. As he slashed through she dashed into the sky focusing on the last bit of energy she needed.
Charging her self, "Through the darkness in the sky. Through the light that never shine. Through the pain that hurts those that suffer and curse below!"(Almost fully charged)
Looking down on him. "I see no civilized being I need to speak to! You can parish with your idiotic ideas!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Kenta smirks or appears to as the dust shrouds him for a second and he is standing there with one katana out stretched as a black looking copy of him jumps from a tree and right at the woman with his blade outstretched and striking at her.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:14 pm

Looking down she saw the being dashing at her. With great speed it came but it was to late to stop her move. With the blade cutting its way into her side she let out a yelp of pain. Trying to cope with it, bleeding heavy through the side, she focus in on the man.
"With nothing at your side..." coughing up some blood. "And your end within the light. I erase you!" summoning the condense ball of darkness in front. The ball spiked out with a cross of darkness.
"Now begone! eclipsis et tormenta bellica (Eclipse cannon)"
The beam of darkness shot down with the force of a herd of cows rampaging at full speed. At the width and height of a door. the beam travels at great speed closing in on him.
Try to stop that!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Kenta stabbed his blade into the ground all the way to the and clutched hard into it. "Iknol SHOW YOUR STRENGTH" as he said that he slashed up from the ground as he did large pillers and spikes of ice grow extremely fast getting into the beams way after he pulled out his blade he got into a guard stance ready for the worst with his blade. While this happened the black copy continued to slash away at their opponent as the blades burning flames arouse and each strike getting hotter and faster.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Feoria Blackgale Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:45 pm

The pain of the clone was doing it damage. Putting focus on her arm, a shot of darkness clutched the clone slamming it into the ground. Using her one free arm she smashed it into the ongoing beam separating it into a barrage of beams, like fireworks falling down on he huge ice pillars.
"That will not save you!"
Feoria Blackgale
Feoria Blackgale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down