Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Riktor Vaan EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Riktor Vaan EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Riktor Vaan EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Riktor Vaan EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Riktor Vaan EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Riktor Vaan EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Riktor Vaan EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Riktor Vaan EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Riktor Vaan EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Riktor Vaan

2 posters

Go down

Riktor Vaan Empty Riktor Vaan

Post by Haku Takashi Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:00 am

Riktor Vaan M96F6bW
   Name: Riktor Vann
   Sexual Orientation: Straight
   Race: Vampire (Human)
   Family: Father- Mason Vaan/ Mother- Risa Leonheart/ Brother- Alexander Vaan (Correlation shall be explained in story
   Background/History: (pass before Vampire incident will be hidden till story comes up in threads.) Riktor had always been one to be the class favorite, whether it be the teachers, who liked him for his smarts and cooperation, or his classmates, who like him for his compassion and friendliness. One person in particular had took a liking to Riktor, the one person being his English teacher Ms. Reynold. This was not out of the ordinary though due to her connections to the Vaan family. She usually allowed Riktor to come over to her house, along with a few other classmates for so extra study and group help. Riktor usually attended to assist Ms. Reynold teach the ones who needed help. One night, he had things come up and happened to be late to the group meeting. When he arrived, it seemed to be dark and empty. He opened the door and started to walk to the usual room, thinking to himself that maybe they were just getting a quick nap. When he entered the room, he found a bloodbath of corpses, all of his classmates.
"Welcome, I was waiting for you. You will become like me and thrive in this world. You will become a vampire and live your life like it was a dream." Riktor turned around, but all to late, to see his teacher bight fangs into his neck. When he awoke, he laid in a hotel room with a bag and a letter next to him on the night stand. The bag of money was something but the letter was something that was of importance. It read "You are now a vampire, a proud race. I believed you to be of a great potential to this race. Don't worry about your family, they think your currently attending classes abroad by recommendation by me. Go and live your life the way you want to, and grow stronger." This all happened a year ago. Riktor now lives among the humans, in complete harmony.
   Personality: Riktor has a very straight forward thought process, the will to control and feed. This is mostly due to his new comings of being a vampire. He keeps his emotions and facial expressions on track to his goal, whether they be friendly, caring, or even hostile.
   Mate/spouse/(boy/girl)friend/lover: None
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Riktor Vaan Empty Re: Riktor Vaan

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:39 am

Approved
(Really Haku? Lelouch?)
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down