Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A small place to stay EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A small place to stay EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A small place to stay EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A small place to stay EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A small place to stay EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A small place to stay EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A small place to stay EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A small place to stay EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A small place to stay EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A small place to stay

2 posters

Go down

A small place to stay Empty A small place to stay

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:56 pm

(Katsus p.o.w.)
Katsu entered the inn happy that they can finally rest somewhere, and happy that he can finally get Kimi to shut up about being hungry. //Jeez I hope this journey will end here. I'll dump Kimi off then set off on my own. But then what would she do without me?// he thought. He laughed at this and went to sit down at a chair while Kimi checked them into a room.

Kimis p.o.w
Kimi went to the counter after hearing her brother randomly laugh while staring off into space. She put a few silver coins on the counter and looked at the nice counter lady with a happy yet exhausted look. "Give me the best room you can for this price. Please!" She was a little loud but only by accident, and because of this she got a mean look from Katsu.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

A small place to stay Empty Re: A small place to stay

Post by Levious Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:37 am

Razlie entered the inn looking for a place to stay. He look off to the side and notice this girl that was extremely loud in his mind. He continued to approach the counter. Both his hands laid on the counter and he asked coldly. "Do you have a room I can stay in, anything will do." You can see bags in his eyes, and he look like the type of person not to pay much attention.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:40 am

Katsu sat with his arms folded impatiently. "Ugh... Cant even rent a room... He got up and walked over to Kimi, noticing the man. "Hello, i see my sister has disturbed you. Please do not worry about her..." This set Kimi off, she turned to Razlie and looked at him murderously. "Did i truly disturb you mister?" she said this kindly, yet her expression never changing.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:59 pm

Razlie look over at Kimi as she was a pest, he just gave a blank expression. The blank expression that he most certainly puts on all the time. "I have no need to worry, is the people around here that you should be worried about." He said cold heartily, though he's trying to be somewhat earnest in the same time.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Kimi looked at him with delight. "Oh please? Noone around here can stand up to me! I have nothing to worry about!" Katsu muttered something under his breath, but Kimi couldnt quite make it out. He payed for a room and got the key, walking over to inspect it without Kimi.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:16 pm

Razlie continued on in getting his room key, he ignored the fact that Kimi was right next to him because he found her a nuisance. He waved at the lady behind the counter began to walk over his room. He found himself walking right behind katsu, not did that matter to him much though.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Kimi was outraged with how much disrespect he gave her. She charged at him with a fist raised getting ready to sucker punch him. Katsu sensed her and quickly grabbed her by the neck and used static touch to knock her clean unconsious. "Again i apologize for my sister. She has a tendency to think she is the ruler of the world."
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Razlie gave Kimi a blank stare, it was like he was unaffected by her attempted assault. He then turn to face Katsu, later whispering to himself. "Why does trouble always come to me." Trying to figure out why everything that bothers him come out to get him.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am

"Again I apologize for my sister. If we brought trouble to you I take full responsibility." Katsu picked up Kimis limp body and dragged it to their room. He put her on a bed and then came out to greet Razlie again.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 pm

Razlie look at the man, trying to decide if its worth his time to converse with him. He calculated the amount of sleep he needed for tomorrow, and he estimated that he can talk for about 30 minutes before going to bed. He gave a blank expression at Katsu. "She seems like a problem to handle." He told him with a cold expression.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm

"Most of the time yes... But i can always stun her like i just did. She wont be asleep long so once she wakes up shell most likely wanna tear your head off." Katsu sighed, and it was clear he had been in this situation before.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Razlie moved his right hand to his face, nearly covering it. He was beginning to get annoyed by the sheer fact about the girl trying to tackle him again. "I don't know what I did to her, but for what ever it is, tell her I'm sorry." He said blankly, trying to avoid future conflicts.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:55 pm

"I will do that. Thank you for being understanding." Katsu looked relieved and folded his arms. "I dont believe you have a sister that you constantly have to save from getting killed huh?"
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Razlie expression starts to lose up a bit. "No... but I had a brother. We almost died every day from lack of food, random attacks from the wild. I can say we kept each other from getting killed." He said coldly, remembering his past.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:02 pm

"Alright. My sister wants to be dominant, thats all. And her dominant nature leaves her open to the truth, also known as her not being as strong as she should think she is. I come in when that truth hits..." his expression changed to an annoyed look as he thinks of the numerous times he has helped kimi for no reward.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:31 pm

Razlie begins to understand Katsu standing, he has been in the same predicament. His annoyance of talking begins to fade away and he begins to relax. "If you weren't there for her, she would have been dead a long time ago. You're basically saving her life." He said a bit more loosely.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:03 pm

Katsu stiffened. "Yes that may be true but still... She needs to learn how to take care of herself." He heard a loud "thump" from inside the room. Either Kimi awoke and broke a hole in the wall or she fell off the bed he put her on... The second option being unlikely.
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down