Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A place to rest[open] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A place to rest[open] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A place to rest[open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A place to rest[open] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A place to rest[open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A place to rest[open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A place to rest[open] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A place to rest[open] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A place to rest[open] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A place to rest[open]

+2
Lailah
Ember
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A place to rest[open] Empty A place to rest[open]

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 4:56 am

Ember stepped into the in as quietly as he could as to not bother anyone inside. Man Its cold out side today. As he scanned the area he looked for a table in the darkest corner since he never liked being with people as of late. As he made his way he glanced back and forth, looking for someone interesting enough to watch.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A place to rest[open] Empty Re: A place to rest[open]

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 4:57 pm

I ope the door of the Inn hoping to be quiet, folding my wings tightly across my back I walked along the edge of the room looking to sit in the table at the end near the shadows wondering if anyone in here had a grudge against my kind. I notice someone as I approach the table as doing exactly as me heading for the hidden table I quicken my pace slightly hoping to get there before him.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 5:10 pm

I catch someone entering the Inn as I close in on the table in the corner. At least their is someone interesting to watch. I then notice that she is heading to the same table I'm about to sit down at. "Great.." I mumble to myself as I sit down, my back to the corner.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 5:23 pm

I inwardly wince as I see him seat but I approach the table anyway leaning down placing my hands on the table so that I could talk without being heard by anyone else I whisper "May I sit with you honey? You've got the best table in house. I wouldn't want to bother the others." I then smile hoping he'd ignore the wings and be nice or at least he'd offer a seat like most men would after they stopped staring at what I liked to wear around town.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 5:27 pm

I shrugged, not really caring since i liked to be alone more often then not. I was hoping to be alone. "If you want I won't stop you." I leaned back in my chair as she sat down, looking at the other patrons in here.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 5:46 pm

I smile warmly as I take the vacant seat "Thanks I really appreciate this." I attempt to sit in it but end up turning it around and sitting in it backwards not wanting to risk bending my wings in the straight-back chair. I attempt to get the attention of the waitress without talking gesturing quietly with my hands until she saw. I lean over after I'm done to whisper to the man next to me "I'm Lailah nice to meet you thanks again for the seat."
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 5:51 pm

I waited for the waitress to reach our table as she calls her over. "Its fine, its not like I have a problem with angels anyhow." I ordered a small sandwich and wait for it to arrive as I look around. "I'm Ember by the way."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 5:57 pm

I order a coffee and a loaf of bread before looking at Ember "That's great news... That's kinda why I wanted this shady little spot I don't want to cause a scene with the other patrons there are still some angry people out there." I lean my harms on the backing of the chair looking over the crowd getting a slightly sad look on my face after I finish speaking.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 6:05 pm

I shrugged again, not much for caring about other peoples anger. As the waitress comes by with the angel's coffee bread, I ask for a glass of tomato juice with my sandwich she puts in front of me as well. "I can't imagine how you feel." I looked up at the ceiling, wondering if I should stay the night here or not.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 6:19 pm

"No, you really can't can you..." I say almost depressed before tearing the bread in half and taking a bite and sipping my coffee. "So what are you doing here? Anything you'd like to tell a stranger?" Looking at him expectantly and smiling.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 6:25 pm

"Not really." I looked back at Lailah and shrugged. "I tend to keep to myself." As the waitress came back with my tomato juice, I took a sip of it as it curbed my hunger for blood. "Ah, much better."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 6:31 pm

"A fa- I mean a Vampire haven't talk to one in ages. I keep to myself to but I'm just being polite and trying to start a conversation." I say as I continue to look at him taking small sips and bits between words swallowing before talking.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 6:35 pm

"Well During your kind's reign, we stayed under your radar." I enjoyed my sandwich and my drink. She certainly not that bad of a person, kinda interesting as well. With a sigh I drank my tomato juice as I recalled my family died.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 6:48 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that... orders you know?" I say as I look at the wall avoiding looking at him anymore. "So... how about this I talk and you can just pretend to listen so we're both happy." I say after I shake my head a little and look back at Ember my cup of coffee resting softly between my palms on the back of the chair.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 6:56 pm

"Its fine, I'm not mad about it." I try to reassure her, as I finish my glass of juice. "I've never really liked tomato juice." I stretched a little as my body feels a little stiff.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 7:05 pm

I look up and smile at Ember as he tries to start a conversation. "Thanks... and then why not you know... just take some real stuff?" I say as I look into his eyes before blinking and saying "Oh, I don't mean take I mean umm... find someone to give a little?" I watch him stretch looking over his body trying to spot weapons my old soldier training kicking in.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 7:14 pm

I Smile a little as she comments on my drinking tomato. "I do Take blood form people, just not in public." I yawn a little as I begin to feel a little tired form the time.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 07, 2014 7:22 pm

I open the door to the Inn to get a drink before heading to a warm place to sleep.
After entering the inn take a lock around to see what kind of people are there.
At the corner i see a angel talking with a guy.
Ignores the angel and head to the counter to order some strong black tea.
Waits to get my order.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 7:27 pm

I look up to glance at the new arrival and sitting back slightly sensing something off my war bells in my head going off. I look back at Ember a little tense but the look soon fades from my face as I notice his fatigue "Am I keeping you? I don't want to bother since we can talk anytime I suppose." I say before flicking my eyes to the one at the bar.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 8:00 pm

I followed the angels gaze as I see who just entered. Not really finding interesting enough to stay here, I answer what she says. "Yeah, I'm feeling rather tired." I yawn again and get up. "This corner is now yours." I wave good bye as I head to the front counter and ask for a room, passing the demon who just ordered what ever he got.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Get my tea and start to drink it slowly. See the guy get up and walk past me form the corner of my eye. The angel stays it seems. Still sipping on me tea i stand up and walk to the angel.
-Sorry do you mind if I sit down for a bit?
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Wed May 07, 2014 8:20 pm

I look up as the demon approaches and blink once before smiling "Sure, please have a seat." I run my hands across the table to stretch them out before putting them by my sides
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Wed May 07, 2014 8:22 pm

I pay for the night and head to the room with a key. (I'm out of the topic now)
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed May 07, 2014 8:29 pm

*hesitantly enters: sitting in the corner and ordering just water: looking uncertainly at the angel's wings: hoping that keeping her own wings folded will attract less attention*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Wed May 07, 2014 8:35 pm

-Thank you.
Take a seat acros the angel.
-My name is Piro.Its ben a whail i talked with an angel without weapons geting involved.
Smile to my own words thinking of the old days.
Senses another demon in the Inn. Strech my armes and lock around to see if i know the demon.
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next