Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A place to rest[open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A place to rest[open]

+2
Lailah
Ember
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A place to rest[open] - Page 3 Empty Re: A place to rest[open]

Post by Ember Fri May 09, 2014 7:32 pm

I decide to stay where I am, not wanting to interfere with their conversation. That demon girl is rather cute. I keep watching them, wondering if they will do something more interestmg then what they are currently.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Piro Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 pm

-Well sorry but i need to go. *I stand up form my seat and start walking to the door. I turn around and tell the angel and succubus* -If you want to find me i be somewhere underground if i find a volcano then close to it. *and with that i walk out of the inn.
(leave topic)
Piro
Piro

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 am

*looks hesitantly at the angel* .... i-if it's valuable, then what are the chances of someone trying to take it from me...?
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sat May 10, 2014 12:11 am

"If they know about it, highly likely." I mumble to myself as I'm able to hear them with my vampiric hearing. I hope that doesn't actually happen. I sigh as I drink my beer, enjoying the taste of it.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Sat May 10, 2014 12:15 am

"Only if they know about it... Keep in in your pocket and it'll be fine." I say as I look in her eyes "So how are you liking the company of the other species? You know without being suppressed." I say with a guilty look hoping for a real answer.
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun May 11, 2014 3:36 am

...it's... something i'm not quite used to yet. - *jealously looks over the beautiful and strong angel: wishing she could have been of use in the war, but was human at the time* - .... a-and even if i try to hide what i am in public... the wings and tail make it difficult... - when people see a succubus, they expect me to be slutty. *blushes angrily* ...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun May 11, 2014 4:10 am

I didn't think that when I saw her. I shrugged and as I finished my beer. "Should I get a second?" I wondered to myself as I began to look at the Succubus. "She is rather cute." I yawned quietly as I pondered on what to do next.

Last edited by Ember on Sun May 11, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Sun May 11, 2014 12:12 pm

I walk into the inn, confident in my human disguise. To my surprise, I see the vampire from the ruins. With a smile I walk over to him. "Hey," I say conversationally, "We never figured out how to meet up again. Isn't this a lovely coincidence?"
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun May 11, 2014 5:32 pm

*blushes uncomfortably at the sight: watching and feeling a bit strange for some reason*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun May 11, 2014 5:44 pm

I looked away from the succubus when Alyss entered the Inn and walked up to me. "I thought is was fine as it was." I shrugged and took a sip of my beer. Why does she have to be here? I put on a smile and humor her for conversation. "So you seemed to have gotten out of the forest safely."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Sun May 11, 2014 6:17 pm

"Hmm... most times that's true. Well look how I'm dressed, it's a bit slutty but no one ever approaches me." I say gesturing to my self and the skin tight clothing "It's all about how you present yourself. I always exude an aura of a soldier but being an angel might have something to do with it."
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Sun May 11, 2014 8:41 pm

I scowl a little. Did he see?! Is he mocking me?! I smile. "I got out just fine," I lie smoothly, "So, you checking out that succubus sweetheart over there, or what?" I grin, glad to have reversed the scrutiny to him. Ha. Take that, jerk!
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

*blushes at Alyss's description of her: angrily looking away from the vampire, feeling embarrassed and trying to focus on only talking with the angel* - i-i only can fit into the clothes i have on now- otherwise my wings and tail... um.... sort of get in the way. *flutters nervously: looking at her tail's tip*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Sun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm

I blushed deeply as Alyss noticed what I was doing and cover my face with my scarf. Why did she have to do what? I tried to stay calm, although it was rather futile at this point. "Whats it to you?" With a sigh I turn around so that I'm focused on Alyss.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Sun May 11, 2014 10:08 pm

I look at her curiously "Why not just get new clothes and cut slits so your wings and tail fit? I say flexing my wings "Humans don't make clothes for us so I just cut them a little to suit me." I smile a bit at her and ask "What's your name?"
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun May 11, 2014 11:03 pm

...Asteel... *still keeps herself from trusting the angel too much, but feels an urge to let her in* .... w-why do you care-? you're attractive and strong, and looked up to by humans... i'm just seen as a monster who eats souls and acts slutty... *looks away* ... i-i want to get strong eventually... but any time i try to train with someone, i consume them...(hoping she can use the crystal she just got as a way to keep others safe)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Mon May 12, 2014 6:57 pm

"Well Asteel... why not train with me? I have my old military training so I won't fall pray to you." I say as I look her in the eyes. "Do you not think angels aren't seen as manipulators and deceivers as well? Stereotypes are falling away in places like this." I say as I gesture around at the humans. I smile before palming the hilt of my sword in my right hand and lift it off the table. I then slowly slide it through the sheath at my side. "Why wouldn't I care... I caused a lot of pain and I want to help put things right."
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Mon May 12, 2014 11:08 pm

I grin wickedly at Ember, pleased by the reaction but also a little, heaven forbid, peeved by it. I'm gonna make you pay for this... "Well, we succubi are competitors, after all. I need to know what I'm up against," I say over-cheerfully. Not fair! I met him first! I glance toward Asteel, but look away again. Not fair!
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Mon May 12, 2014 11:18 pm

I bring my beer under my scarf to keep my blush hidden and take a sip. "So am I just a toy for you?" I readjust my glasses, looking at Alyss with a slightly irritated look. How do I tell her I don't have any feelings for her? "I may have no soul, but that doesn't mean That I don't have feelings."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 13, 2014 2:42 pm

*looks away: knowing the other succubus is right, that my feeding on the vampire would be disastrous: a risk that would increase if i grew close to him.* .... i-i'll train with you... o-ok? (worried of hurting the angel, but knowing it's her best chance of getting stronger)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Tue May 13, 2014 7:39 pm

I stare him straight in the eyes. "I never said that. I was just commenting that if I wanted your undivided attention, I would have to up my game and surpass her over there," I say with an uncharacteristic sigh, "Don't make me just outright say what I mean; you should understand by now." Is he dense? Or is this a test? It better not be!
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Tue May 13, 2014 7:47 pm

I felt a pain in my heart, as if something stabbed it. What is this? Lust? No, I felt that before. Am I jealous? OF that angel? Could I feel feeling something for the Succubus over there? I feel myself blush more, glad that I'm covering my face with my scarf. "Whats your point? That would require me to be in the mood for it." I wanted Alyss to leave so I could be alone with my thoughts. I mumble to myself, hoping no one would hear but not caring if they did. "700 years and I never felt jealous of anyone, let alone these sort of feelings."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lailah Tue May 13, 2014 10:42 pm

I smile and say "Good, I hope to be of help to you Asteel." I hold my hand across the table to seal the deal with a handshake. During I flexed out my wings and had my black halo appear. "Partners for now, Friends for longer?"
Lailah
Lailah

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Tue May 13, 2014 10:54 pm

*hesitantly shakes the hand: still reluctant to fully trust the angel: sapping her strength slightly at the contact* .... w-we'll see. *stands and wonders where would be secluded and safe to train*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyss Tue May 13, 2014 11:25 pm

I look at Ember, kinda confused. Is his brain overheating? Nothing he has said really connects with the conversation... I scowl, and go for a jab in my irritation. "Are you daft, or what?" I ask in a rude, but still kinda childish manner, "I'm trying to say I'm interested in you!" I stop. "Errrm" I say, but can't think of any way to nullify my previous statement. Dammit, I got worked up!
Alyss
Alyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next