Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:39 am

"This again?" I sighed and proceed to repeat the same thing as last time, except catching and throwing a imp into the dense forest, causing broken limbs and impalement form the trees. "This is actually enjoyable. Haven't had this much exercise in months."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Dark Woods (training topic) (One other) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Woods (training topic) (One other)

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 am

I scream again as another of my pets fall. I jump up near him in the air rotating quickly as I do my blade out-stretched sending energy blades in all directions. The last to imps fly up to avoid them blasting down energy balls at Kosovo from above.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:56 am

"Well fuck!" I start disappearing and reappearing, dodging as many as I can. As I dodge, I make my way to the forest line, using the trees to get to a higher elevation. When I had reached the top, I proceeded to smash the last two imps down into the ground. As I landed again, I can be seen with grazes and cuts on my body, unable to completely dodge all of the waves perfectly.

-Count=3-
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 am

I finish spinning and fall lightly to the ground holding my blade out towards him the Ring's outline glowing furiously the length of my sword coated in black and red energy I stab forward Quickly sending it all rushing towards him myself dashing along with it.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:02 am

"The one downfall of a charge..." I ran forward, in opposition of the girl, and proceed to sidestep the left as the blade would hit me and proceed to put all my power into a right hook, aimed at her face.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 am

I see the fist coming towards me and instinctively turn my self away from it. My back turning towards him and instead of feeling a slam as I expected I hear a thud my dark Ring intercepting the blow. I whip around trying to catch him with his guard down my sword edge aimed at his left thigh.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:13 am

As my fist hit the ring and before the blade made contact, I disappeared and reappear on her left side, this time performing the more speed proficient left jab.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 am

I take the hit full to the jaw but not too much weight behind it my head still snapping back. I drop down and sweep at his legs to recover my own balance an offset his hopefully.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:19 am

As I am swept over, I proceed to do a spin kick. I put much effort into this to give it both speed and power, in hopes of ending this quickly." I'm a third of the way on my power, I can't take much more time on this."

-count=6-
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:27 am

My eyes widen as his foot comes up and clocks me square across my face sending my a couple feet away. A large crashing sound can be heard like breaking glass the ring on my back breaking apart as I land on my stomach.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 am

I return to a standing position and yell out saying "We good to call it a day?". I stand in a standard boxing guard, waiting for a reply.

-count=7-
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 am

I roll over quickly my blade flashing sending out one final wave of energy my strength fading fast.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 am

I sidestep and notice the weakness in the wave and deactivate all of my drives except for Drive Vampire. "That was a pretty good match, kept me on my toes. And that power of yours is pretty scary, rivaling my Drive: Complete. I actually never caught your name. Mine is Kosovo, Kosovo Misogi. Nice meeting you."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 pm

I rub my head lightly as my hair turns brown my clothes returning to normal as well "I'm Zinres... mind helping a lady up." I say as I hold out my hand my other hand lightly gripping my sword hilt.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:13 pm

As I walk over to her, the wounds that I had acquired started to heal. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "So I know this is going to sound weird, but is there any way I could get blood samples from you?"
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm

I rub my jaw a little before replying "Ehh... sounds fishy mind explaining that a little?" I say before putting up my sword. I finish by saying "If you've got the manners to help me up you've the manners for that."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:49 pm

"To put it bluntly, I get my powers from crystals made of blood. If you wish to know the whole story, that will need to be done when I'm not like this and over a cup of tea. It won't cause you any pain, I will need to fill the vials" I begin pointing at my bag "with your blood. I could even show you the process."
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:55 pm

"I love to learn so I suppose I'll take you up on that cup of tea." I say rubbing my arms "And I suppose you deserve something for your efforts. I'll give it to you but I won't stop being suspicious until we discuss it over that afternoon tea."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:12 pm

I walked over to my stuff and walked back to Zinres, with 3 vials out. "Either you or I will need to use you blade to make a cut. Then we will let the blood pour into the vials and fill them completely. Then the fun will begin." I stood there waiting for her response.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 pm

I flick my wrist and a razor edged card falls to my hand clasped in my fingers "Will this do?" I say as I cut my palm and holding it out. "What do you mean by fun?
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:30 pm

As the blood started to fall, I placed vial after vial under, filling them all up to the brim. I capped all three, place all but one down in my bag. "This is what I mean by fun." I held the one vial in my hand, closed my eyes and started concentrating. As I did this, blue energy could be see gathering around the vial. The blood itself had started to condense and concentrate into the center of the vial, forming the shape of a crystal. When all was finished, the crystal was formed and was floating in the center of the vial. "This is what gives me my strength. Don't really know what it will do till I try it but it shall do something." I placed it in my bag and waited for her response.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:52 pm

"Interesting... but my blood is corrupted as you can see. What will mine do?" I say as I look at the condensed blood and flexing my hand waiting for the cut to heal.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"I don't know, but I can tell you when we have that tea. Well, I need to be heading, the person I was suppose to be doing the job for is waiting." I start to walk away and give a good-bye wave saying "See you again." I walked off and disappeared into the woods.

-Leave-
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2