Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] Empty Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:10 pm

A building within Central City, the front door is in a alleyway that is held by other kinds of people to run out each others business. Food, drugs, gambling you name it but Abrafo's Shop was one of many places in Central City that wasn't supposed to be runnning up against in this very alley. If you needed weapons or mercenaries Abrafo was one of many people to go to. Demons and Angels were depised in these alleyways, and if one tried to do some bad business everyone was armed to the teeth to kill them with no chance.

Abrafo walked and sat behind the counter looking around onto the weapons hanging from the walls, smiling in confidence as he stood up and walked to a wall full of bounties on monsters and people's heads looking up and down hoping someone will take at least one. "May death be sweet upon my soul." Abrafo thought as he walked into the back to proceed making a potion for increasing strength and accuracy in shooting. "Tsk tsk tsk...I need a Giant Lizard Venom...." Abrafo said as he stopped himself in front of the chemistry lab that was set up.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] Empty Re: Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:42 pm

"Sebastian, Ulric I need you both to come here please." Abrafo said as he stayed face towards the chemistry lab as two scouts came from behind and kneel on their left knee giving a squeaking sound as they stood back up again looking at Abrafo with serious intent. "Can you both kill a Giant Lizard for me? But I need you to extract its venom or else I will not complete this potion." Abrafo said as the two scouts nodded in agreement and began to leave the shop and left quickly to finish their job.

A undead came by and tapped onto Abrafo's shoulder with a question as it look upon him with hopes of taking a important mission. "Ah yes. [Abrafo turns to the normal one.] I want you to do something for me but remember this will be a risk because you may get killed alright? If this happens I will get a few of the undead to pick you up and make you a grave." Abrafo said as the Normal One spoke, "I do understand Mr. Cadogan. But please let me try." The Normal One spoke with a serious tone. "Alright, there are a few places I want you to go and look. Here is the list and here is a handgun for safety." Abrafo said as he gave a gun and a paper to the Normal One. "I will not fail you master." he said. "Good, off you go Simon." Abrafo said before he returned looking around for different items to make a different and weird potion. Simon bowed as he walked away from the shop leaving the door open as he went to do his first recon mission.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] Empty Re: Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:32 pm

A loud thunderous knock is heard on the door "Haha it be Karnov" a smaller voice is heard after Karnovs "you could have just opened the door you know" the door opens revealing the wolf hybrid and hulking human as they walk in. Karnov is the first one to speak "me heards ye be selling weapons of sorts here let me test out ye stock and see if i can't make better" The hulking man stood with pride as he smirked.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Abrafo heard the loud knock and smiled as he stopped and turned to the curtains to the front part of the shop, "Customers." Abrafo thought as he walked on out from the back and into the front to see this muscular man that was tall as well someone else on his side more likely a wolf hybrid. "Huh...interesting." Abrafo thought as he looked onto them hearing the tall muscular man speak for Abrafo to smile once more and clap his hands together. "Ah this is a good day. Welcome to my shop, as for testing out weapons it shall depend on your taste. Do you want a heavy machine gun or a hammer of sorts? If that doesn't suit you I have special things but I more likely want to be paid first if you want to look at them." Abrafo bowed gently to the giant as his smile faded away as he stood back up.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Karnov laughs but is cut off before he can start talking as shrade quickly speaks "he's a blacksmith and a merchant, although..he has a fondness for testing out other peoples crafted weapons" Karnov chuckles and pats shrade on the back which turned into a slight shove due to shrades size compared to Karnovs. "Me challenge be simple ye bring me a weapon that be better than me craft and i'll make ye weapons for free" spoke karnov.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 pm

"Well alright." Abrarof yawns a little and smiles as he claps his hands once more as a part of the weapon wall was slowly move into the ground revealing a giant door with a simple lock as he walks on over and opens the lock as the door swings open slowly as Abrarof walks into a dark empty room. "Ah lets see....." Abrarof mumbled as he tried to find a switch for the room and finds it to turn it on revealing a blank giant room. "Well if you want me to show you come on in." Abrarof motioned his hand for them to come inside the room with him. "Since you want a challenge instead of paying I guess i'll take than any day of the week." Abrarof laughed as he walked to the middle of the room and turned around to face the two. "Well as for a challenger, I will let you use a weapon of your kind and use it on the dummies on the other end of the wall there." Abrarof said as he pointed to the west wall where dummy stands appeared out of nowhere. Abrarof smile faded as walked onto the east wall where he pounded on the wall revealing a whole arsenal of weapons varying from magic types to the grit of guns. "Don't be shy to look at these guns or try them on those dummies." Abrarof smiled as he took off a sling shot taking a few rubber balls out of his pocket and waited.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Karnov sneared at the guns "ye care the oldmans bow i see" he said as he pointed at the wall of guns, "wheres ye steal your shields and swords." Karnov looks around disappointed at the assortment and karnov steps out for a second and walks back in with a big bag then opens it and pulls out a nice black sword "the problem with ye weapons" he throws the sword at the dummy as it splits the head in half of it "there made for dem who don't have the heart to fight face to face with death"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 pm

"Ah that is a nice looking sword." Abrarof looked at excitement. He slowly load a rubber ball on to the slingshot and aimed at a dummy. "The thing about these weapons is that they make look like they are worn and not impressive is because of special properties are imbued with them. Take this slingshot and rubber ball for example this was made from the strongest spider web and Kraken teeth. As for these rubber balls contain...well hidden ingredients I do not tend to talk about." Abrarof said as he pulled all the away back and letting it go as it went into a slow motion and Abrarof walks around it. "This is here is Shatter a slow motion "rubber ball" [Abrarof as his finger puts a quotation.], it is slow yes but if it is touched or hits the target it will consume a huge chunk of its body. For example...please bring me a prisoner alright Michelle?" Abrarof stands out of the way of Shatter as he looked on over to a beautiful women in her 20s standing in the doorway as she bows and walks to the back of the store and brings out a man who was in his 30s screaming and crying for help. The women used only her left hand to drag him as she broke his legs underneath him leaving him in front of the Shatter rubber ball. As he screamed for his last breathe the Shatter rubber ball touched him, instanteous upper part of his body was blown up spraying blood everywhere splashing onto Abrafor and Michelle. "That was Shatter, as for my aquantice here she is also one of many arsenals within this place. I must ask do you have any other weapons that may suit my tastes?" Abrarof smiles as Michelle bows onto the tall muscular man and the half breed with a blank expression.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Karnov chuckles and smiles "me craft aint the same as yours it's stronger than anything else ye find on the market" Karnov flipped over the bag dumping a various assortmant of all types of weapons and armor.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:18 pm

"Ohhhh~" Abrafo said in joy as he looked around the pile of weapons and armors. "I am so going to enjoy this." Abrafo smiled as the inside of himself leaped for joy, he continues to looked around as Michelle looked onto the half breed with no expression but with curiosity as she wiped the blood off her face. "I must ask what kind of material do you use or how do you obtain it?" Abrafo said once more as he picked up a random weapon, looking at its curves and sharpness. Two of the scouts came back with a lizard tail as they enetered the room looking at a muscular man and the half breed but for the moment only to look back at Abrafo. "Sir we have obtained the ingredient shall we make the potion while you are doing your own thing sir?" said one of the Scouts. "Sure don't be lousy though remember what happened last time." Abrafo said as he continued to look at the weapon with interest. The two scouts left leaving a slight noise in their metal bodies into the back of the building to conduct the potion.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:04 am

Karnov chuckles and rubs his chin "Ho ho someone finally interested in me craft, boyo i found me best drinking mate since me old mum" Karnov smilesas he takes two different weapons "I dont be using dem sissy tools dat regular crafters use I use the very materials to shape me metal"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 am

Abrafo puts one down as he looked on with joy and amazement. "This is very great. Oh hold on a minute let me show you something." Abrafo clapped his hands as the north wall began to open as a army of soldiers start pouring in, Michelle continued to look onto the half breed as she began to walk closer. "This here is one of my favorite weapons that I have crafted my self....well the body's were already made since they were dead once before. But anyway, they are my top requested mercenaries in the market. They have top of the line weaponry, flesh staying in place as well their intelligence is superb." Abrafo smiled as he was content and happy with his work.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:38 am

Karnov walks up to the soldiers and laughs loudly "nay offense me friend but as me motto is" shrade lipsyncs along with Karnov as he says the motto "If it aint Karnovs it aint top of de line" Karnov gives a hearty laugh as he grabs one set of armor and weapon "here put dis on one of em and have him fight another we'll see whose armor and weapon be better"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:47 am

"Ohhh~ interesting. Soldier #6 pick up the armor and weapon from our guest here please." Abrarof said as sees Soldier #6 goes ahead and puts his hands onto the set of weapon and armor. "Soldier #5 go towards the corner as for the rest go back and continue eating, the Scouts may have brought more than just lizard tail and don't eat each other." Abrarof smiled as the rest of the army goes back into the north part of the room as it closes behind them as Soldier #5 turns and waits for Soldier #6 to get dressed up. "Ah yes I forgot, my guest you may need to order Soldier #6 to put on the clothing." Abrarof said as he looked over to Michelle as she was closer to the wolf hybrid. "I think Michelle is taking liking to your hybrid. Don't worry she won't bite." Abrarof said with a smile and turning back into his normal expression.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:57 am

Karnov chuckles "oy soldier put on that gear and get ready" Shrade noticed the person getting closer and looked at her "can i help you?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:19 am

"Hybrid...." Michelle said in a normal shy voice as she petted Shrade on the head not using any of her strength. Soldier #6 took the order from the tall muscular man and took off this clothing revealing injection marks and stitches were metal is replaced of what was its flesh, "Alright we got a little match going now, Soldier #5 go to the cage." Abrafo said as he tapped his feet as a large glass cage comes down slowly from the ceiling as it landed onto the ground Soldier #5 opens the cage and enters it, as Abrafo orders Soldier #6 to go in as well. [Few minutes later.] "Okay they are now both inside the cage, for a safety for us I made this special glass to prevent any magic, bullet, or weapon out of that very cage until one of them are dead. [Abrafo takes out a cordless microphone to the tall muscular man.] This will order Soldier #6 since he is carrying your merchandise I rather have you order him than him attacking wildly as I will do the same with Soldier #5" said Abrafo with a smile. "Hybrid...." Michelle continues to say shyly as she pets the top of Shrades head.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 am

Karnov chuckles "me be a simple merchant i aint fond the movements oh battle aint got a regular program for them? make them fight an think on deir own" Shrade blushes lightly "um..c..can i help you?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 am

"Well it does but since they face each other it is more of a problem they are like a stalemate until they make a move or given an order to do so. Think of this as us in that cage about to kill each other." Abrafo laughs and smiles as he looks onto the cage, he lifts the microphone near his mouth ordering the soldiers, "Free for all, who may kill one another be victorious. You are not brothers for now you are enemies sworn to kill each other." Abrafo said as he lifted the microphone away as the Soldiers drew their arm were ready for combat. Michelle looked puzzled and looked up and down to look at Shrade's physical appearence and smiled slightly, she stopped petting him on the head and inhaled to ask a question as she puts herself into a question pose. "What can you do?" Michelle asked with a smile, a man entered the shop with a suit that seemed to be made of gold as he slowly made his way to the door he waited being silent not being notice.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:38 am

Karnov chuckles "A stalemate happens when things be equal they be wearing different equpiment one will win" Shrade looked at her questioningly "many different things, i can decipher liars with my eyes but it drains me a little as well as many other things I am a wolf hybrid"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:56 am

I walked into the shop with a bruise on my right cheek and left arm. Clutching a paper to my chest, I called out with a small voice, "is anyone here?" I looked at all the weapons and felt even more nervous.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:24 pm

[In the room with Sena.] The man in the golden suit turns and sees Sena as he did he began to walk towards her with a blank expression as he push his fingers to his lips to silence her. [In the Demonstration Room.] "That is a great concept. [Abrafo smiles as he lifts the microphone near his lips once again.] Soldiers fight to the death." Abrafo said as he puts the microphone back to his side as Soldier #5 began to draw his grenade and unpins it throwing it at Soldier #6 as Soldier #5 began to draw it's SMG on the left hand and on the right he drew a M9 as he began to shoot. (@Shrade is it alright if you can control Soldier #6 please?) Michelle went into a interested expression as she began to speak, "Really? That is very interesting!" she said with enthusiasm.

[Back of the store] The one scout continued to make the ingredient as they began to mix the giant lizard tail and other components, the venom, a tiger's heart, an adrenal gland of a human. As the other scout dragged a giant body cut up and deboned as it threw it into a hole in the wall which made it to where the soldiers were staying as they heard the sound of meat on the floor they went and took off their masks to converge and eat the delicious flesh of the remains of the giant lizard. The first scout continued to make its way pouring the venom into a small beaker as well grabbing the tiger heart and putting it on the side as it began to chop it up with its sharp hand leaving a small mess of blood but it grabbed the piece to put it in the venom to soak.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Karnov chuckled as he watched the soldier withdraw a sword and shield as he knocked the grenade out of the way and ran at the other soldier keeping the shield up and slashes a the other soldier. Shrade blushes as he shuffles nervously in place curious what's so interesting, "d..do you need something"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:55 pm

I looked at the man with the loud suit with a questioning look, "what's going on?" I whispered.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:35 pm

[Demonstration Room] Soldier #5 grenade explodes right after Soldier #6 runs towards him causing shrapnel and a little bit of the cage to be engulf in flames with an small aftershock but no damage was done to the cage. Soldier #5 shoots his SMG (12 Rounds) at Soldier #6 only to use it as a defensive melee weapon as he uses the handle of the weapon into a nightstick stance aiming his M9 at Soldier #6 exposed knees hoping to slow him down. Abrafo inhaled and exhaled slowly looking onto the battle, "Say, do you want to be in a partnership?" said Abrafo as he continued to look on as Michelle looked into Shrade's eyes, "I want you to tell me about your culture please." said Michelle with enthusiasm.

[Front part of the store w/Sena.]
The man in the golden suit smiled talked with calm intention but gave off a uneasy feeling, "My son is demonstrating his toys with his new friend. But as I can see you may need medical attention, do you want any help at all seeing that you have a bruise." said the man in the golden suit.

[Back of the Store]
The first scout continues to make the concotion as he obtains the soaked pieces of the now venom tiger heart, he walks over to a pot where a small batch of hidden ingredients were being mixed as he drops in the pieces carefully not to spill it. The second scout finishing putting away the food for the soldiers he walked on over to the further back to bother the rest of the scouts to continue their work and hopefully find good test results. The second scout kept watching its fellow brethern until it got bored and headed into the dark room within the back, closing the door behind him as he turned on the light in his wall revealing mass amounts of people constrained but these people were criminals that have killed children, families, loved ones as well other dark secrets.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:57 pm

I hesitated before answering the man, "n-no thank you. I-I can't even feel it." I gave him a small smile and smoothed the paper from my chest. "Do you know if I can put this flyer in here?" I showed the man the paper with a man's face on it and a small money offer to find him. Starting to feel a bit more uneasy, I started to shake the paper in my hand unknowingly.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next