Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:54 am

Karnov chuckles as he strokes his chin "what do the partnership entail?" Karnov watches as the soldier raises the shield and blocks the bullets all of them barely embedding into the shield as the soldier takes the hit in the knees he flings out the sword at he other soldier. Shrade sighs as he sits down in a vacant nearby chair "I don't remember much, i was exiled soon after i could walk, all i remember is i was in a bright city and constantly forced to travel around"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weapons [Open to Humans, Vampires and Hybrids, Only ]

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 pm

[Front of the store.]
The man in the golden suit looked at her with a smile, "Sure go ahead." He smiled as he pointed over to the wall next to the demonstration room. "Well if you ever need place to stay I recommend the upper parts of Central City. Just say Alfonso Cadgogan said it is alright." He nodded his head as he sighed relieving of his smiling expression as he was waiting for his son to finish so he could talk business with him.

[In the Demonstration Room]
Michelle listened intently as she began to think for a question, "That is interesting. May I ask how did you meet that tall man over there?" Michelle pointed as he tried to think of another question. Soldier #5 kept composed as the sword came at him he uses the SMG to hopefully to block or deflect the shield as he proceeded to once again to shoot at the knees to disable the ligaments to stop the battle. "Well lets see what we can make out of a deal here. 50/50 with access to my ingredients/building where you two can sleep and eat here, no Angels or Demons will be by here because this place is armed to the teeth because of distrust with them. Hmm lets see you cannot go into the black room though in the very back of this building, you can also get assisting from my soldiers and scientists if you want something as for smelting and making weapons there are 3 big rooms for such an occasion which you could use for you hearts content." Abrafo said as he looked onto the battle with a smile as he could feel an familiar feeling from before.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Karnov smirked as the sword went clean through the smg cutting through the metal as if it was nothing as the soldier again got shot in the knees he fell onto his knee but kept the shield up as he pulled out a hidden blade from within the shield and threw it at the soldier. "Me ingrediants aint common ye know if you be wanting enough of this armor and weapons for ye army you'll be needing to excavate an entire mountain" Karnov chuckled, "I agree to yer partnership" He smirked as he offered the man a handshake. Shrade sighed "we more of stumbled into each other he was in a deal with someone and the guy tried to cheat him out of the price, i walked up to the two and pointed out how the big manwas gonna lose the money, ever since then we've been working together"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 pm

I walked over to the wall with weak knees and pinned the paper to it. Deciding to calm down, I sat in a chair to steady my pounding heart. "I really need to be better at this shit," I mumbled to no one in particular.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 am

[Demonstration Room]
Soldier #5 felt as the SMG was cut through but as well his left arm being cut clean through he dropped his M9 on his right arm as he grabbed one more grenade and unpinned it throwing it at Soldier #6 as he slightly noticed the hidden blade and used his whole right arm to use it as a shield against the attack. "This shall conclude our business. But as we conduct our new business shall we introduce ourselves?" Abrafo smiled as he turned and took the mans hand to shake it. Michelle smiled as she petted Shrade on the head a little as she looked at him with a little curiosity, "Do you like potions?" she said with a smile.

[Front of the store.]
Alfonso walked over to the girl as he saw a glimpse of his son in the other room, "That's my boy." He thought as he went to the girl in a somewhat of a worry. "Is something wrong miss? Are you sure you do not need a doctor or the hospital?" Alfonso said with saddening emotion.

[Back of the Store]
The first scout continued to make the potion with precision and minutes were on the hour as he moved around the store almost like a blur. He picked up the small concoction and move it over to a blank tabletop with a glass bottle, as he poured it carefully as scout number 2 brought a man into the room with scout number 1 with the glass bottle full of it as he looked on over to the man putting down the concotion. Scout number 1 proceeded to the man as he forcibly opened his mouth forcing the glass bottle of the liquid was poured down his throat. [Few minutes later...] The man began to stand still as the two scouts looked closely seeing the effects were valid as they were happy with the effects taking place the two waited to kill the man to use his body as a feeder for the soldiers.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:23 am

Shocked that the man came over to me, I jumped a little in my seat. "U-um," I kept my eyes on the table, "n-no. I'm okay, really, I am. I just...er," I tried to think of a reasonable excuse, "I fell over, um, while r-riding a horse.... Y-yeah!" I cursed my inability to lie. My thumbs danced around each other and I looked up at the man through my eye lashes, seeing if he bought it.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:16 am

Karnov laughed "Karnov ye new blacksmith" as he said that the soldier released the blade having it go through the other soldiers arm and pin into his neck, as the grenade went off the soldiers body burned at the heat but the armor didn't show any sign of damage to it at all. Shrade blushes lightly as he got pet and looked away "um..i never really did much of potion work"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:44 pm

[Front part of the store]
Alfonso looked at the girl knowing she is lying but he decided to play along. "Well that is bad we should take you to the hospital, I will have my best guard Falcon to take you there in no time flat." Alfonso smiled again wondering what she would do next.
[Demonstration Room]
Soldier #5 slowly removed the knife out of his throat as he struggled taking it out in the first place. He walked to Soldier #6 where he saw the burning zombie knowing it was finished and fell to his knees as its neck began to sever, surprised Soldier #5 grabbed his combat knife and stabbed Soldier #6 in the head where the brain was as Soldier #5's head rolled off from his shoulders and onto the cage floor gasping for air knowing it was finish he closed his eyes and waited to be rebuilt again. Abrafo laughed and patted Karnov on the shoulder, "My name is Abrafo, Abrafo Cadogan welcome to the business my friend. Ah please excuse me I must tend to important matters an important person is here, if you go to the dummys are at, tap at the wall twice and it will reveal a elevator; -2 Floor is where the smelting and smithing will be at, as for rooms and showers it is the 3rd floor. Oh yes becarful not to click the 8th Floor my Prototypes are not aware of a new family member staying." Abrafo smiled as he bowed walking past Shrade and Michelle patting Michelle on the head as he exited out of the Demonstration Room to see his father with a girl. "The women can never stay away from your charms eh father?" Abrafo chuckled as he walked over with open arms and hugged Alfonso.

"I can show you but you have to be calm or else the scientists will freak out and might make you a horrible meal." Michelle said with a smile as she moved her hands to Shrades and tugged him to motion him to the back of the building where the scientists were about to kill their guinea pig and send him off to the soldiers for food to increase their strength.

.... (Will edit later things have come up.)

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:17 am

Karnov chuckled as he looked at the undamaged armor of his "haha me armor be no match even if the man wearing it dies, AY boyo wait a min before ye go off with yer new girlfriend and lend me a hand" karnov walked back towards the store entrancd. Shrade sighrd ligjtly out of relief as he wiggled away from Michelle" uh sorry maybe another time" shrade quickly ran to be by karnovs side as they stepped out of the store only to walk back in both carrying large bags of metal and stone. Shrade paused as he saw Sena his ears twitchinf lightly" you okay?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:46 am

I can't afford the medical bill and if mother finds out I went in public like this... In desperation, I pinched my bruises and slapped my arms and legs while laughing like a crazy idiot. "S-see?" I choked back the pain, "I'm just fine, I'm alright!" My laughter faded and I started to feel guilty for taking up the man's time. I gave him a warm smile with, "I really am fine, thank you for worrying. You're very kind."
I watched as another person came out of a room I, for some reason, didn't notice before. Must be his son.
Not noticing the other two, my ears perked when one of them spoke. "O-h yes! I'm great!" I grinned but my eyebrow twitched with the sudden gain of attention.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Shrades face changed to a blank expression "your lies are just as terrible as your bruises" he said flatly as Karnov went on carrying the supplies to the forge. Shrade sighed lightly looking at the girls bruises, "scared?" he says as he picks out the girls slight shaking.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Alfonso smiled while nodding but stops as he motioned his son to the back of the building as Abrafo walked to the back of the building, Michelle soon follows suit as she saw the girl in the front of the store but had to follow Abrafo just in case if he needs more people dead by the hour. They enter the back as the scouts immediately killed the man as they covered his mouth quickly with their metal claws, the second scout then dragged the man to the hole where he put the lizard food was at as he threw him down where the soldiers began to once again to converge as they felt a surge of power go through them. "Son I see you are being busy than ever. I must say what has happened to the others...because don't they share a similar fate like that man?" said Alfonso with a neutral expression but approval as he looks over to his son then Abrafo replied, "They all get killed and be used as a catalyst for power and increased power for my soldiers, they have been selling like hotcakes. I must ask what is Falcon doing these days?" Abrafo said with a grin.
Michelle looked at scour number one as she walked over to him and tapped on the shoulder to get the others here knowing there might be a mission soon.

"Well Falcon is with Gabriella for now but he will be on a hunting mission because of some people decided to insult us and to pour more lemons into our wounds they kidnapped our niece." Alfonso said as he sighed in annoyance.

"Father, I have my soldiers ready for this kind of thing and of course I can go over there to raise some hell of my own you know plus I could save our niece." Abrafo said with a serious tone.

"I am sorry son but I rather have you use recon by using your scientists or your normal one's to find out how many are there. I can trust Falcon with this mission because remember he saved you once when I lost you to those sorcerers." Alfonso said with a stern tone as he walked to the chemistry set.

"I understand father. I will send a few of my scouts and maybe a normal one on the way....but father do you have intel of where they are held?" Abrafo said in curiosity and he slowly felt uneasy.

"From my resources told me, she was held hostage in the Dense Forest." Alfonso said in sorrow.

"I will send 3 Surges, 6 Scouts and a couple soldiers to accompany them, it will be easy. Don't worry father the scouting will be done in no time." Abrafo said with a smile and newfound confidence as he patted his father on the shoulder as he walked further back of the building to send his small force to scout the dense forest. [30 minutes later a small force left a hidden passageway from Abrafo's shop as they went to the forest to scout the area for the Cadogan's Family niece.]

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:53 am

I look down at my hands, seeing them shaking surprised me. My hands clenched on my lap and I looked at the wall. "I'm just cold," my voice was smoother than I thought it would be, "there must be a draft or something." I feel a bit warm from the built up anger my stupid pride was keeping in. A lump formed in my throat and a headache crept to my brain.
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony son of Vulcan Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:02 am

pokes head in through the open door and walks in slowly wolf tail swaying as mechanical legs creaks and small little puffs of steam come out "anyone here?"
Tony son of Vulcan
Tony son of Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Shrade looks to Karnov and he chuckles as he grabs the bags shrade was carrying while shrade sits down next to sena and puts a hand on her shoulder "you shouldn't worry you know, you're alright here" He tilts his head as he hear the creaks and just stares at the wolf tail not sure if he should answer or not.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:56 pm

Abrafo quickly took notice of someone coming in from the front as looked over to Michelle. "Michelle would be a darling and please bring in our new customer inside and show him around as for the demonstration room is off limits unless he wants to buy something." Abrafo said as he looked at Michelle with a smile as she turns to him and bows, she walks from the back with dried drops of blood on her as she goes to the hybrid with mechanical legs. "Hello and welcome to Abrafo's Shop of Mercenaries and Weaponry how may I help you today?" Michelle smiled a little as she looked at the hybrid.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony son of Vulcan Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:15 pm

smiles back lightly at michelle "hello my dear, i believe i just saw another of my kind walk into your shop, does he work here or is he a customer? i'd like to talk with him if possible, I got seperated from my pack as a child and was hoping they might know me and if our pack is still alive..."
Tony son of Vulcan
Tony son of Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Michelle looks at him, "I am not sure he is busy at the moment but if you want to look at our weapons go right ahead. I am sorry for the inconvenience." Michelle bowed slightly keeping her smile. Michelle left the hybrid as she went into the back of the shop to go ahead and clean up things especially the blood on herself.

While in the back of the shop...

Abrafo patted his father on the shoulder, "Father the intel will be here by night please don't worry I have my troops on the case."

He smiled as his father sighed in somewhat of a relief, "Son, you always make me proud I hope one day you will lead the Cadogan's into a prosperous future. Just don't turn the family into undead alright son?" Alfonso laughed a little as he patted his son back on the shoulder.

"I understand father do you want to leave soon?" said Abrafo as he let go of his hand onto the table as his father put away his to the side.

"Yes I must, Xu must be waiting patiently. You know how silly he can be at times without supervision. Son you take care alright? I love you, I will come back tomorrow." Alfonso said as he began to leave exiting the back and entering the front part of the shop seeing a couple of people. As Alfonso goes to the front he sees a hybrid with mechanical legs only for him to pat the Hybrid on the shoulder. "Please excuse me young sir I must say may you have a wonderful day." Alfonso said as he smiled and walked on by the mechanical hybrid as he walked into the alleyway and continued to exit the alley, Xu appears behind Alfonso he continues to be silent. The two exit out of the alleyway and into Central City.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony son of Vulcan Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:01 pm

calls out after michelle "it's not an inconvenience" sits and waits for the other hybrid.
Tony son of Vulcan
Tony son of Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:25 am

Shrade sighs "i was an exile i know not of any clans or such sorry to disappoint you"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony son of Vulcan Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:29 am

looks at the hybrid not noticing he had appeared in front of him until he spoke "oh...i understand, thank you for your time"
Tony son of Vulcan
Tony son of Vulcan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:38 pm

I stood, wanting to leave from the crowd. Before I went out the front door I gave a polite, "goodbye." -Exit Scene-
Sena
Sena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2