Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

+2
Abrafo Cadogan
Shrade
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) Empty Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:25 pm

In a city not far from most settlements lies a club, but not any ordinary one, it's a club for those that don't like to be known, where anonymity is key and where fun of all types can be had. This club is called the Bloodworks, what most people don't know is it's not just for humans it's also a club for vampires, hybrids, and demons as long as you have the right credentials anyway. The club is owned by none other than Jinya a man who built this club from the ground up possibly centuries ago, the music is always hopping and the club is always rocking regardless of the time of day that's why it's hidden within the city so not to attract too many people that don't already know about it, come in and have a seat or get on the dance floor you might not know who you'll find.

Jinya smiled as he looked out from the balcony that overlooked the club while one of his concubines Miwako, a blue haired human turned vamp, cuddled up to his arm. "Jinya looks like another busy day, here have a drink" she pulled over a drink from the nearby table and handed it to him, Jinya smiled as he took the glass and sipped from it. "It's always gonna be busy but either way we get money out of this and as long as they behave we don't have to get rough." A green haired girl walked over and cuddled into his other arm, this girl was his other concubine and her name was Seritomo a sister of miwako and also a human turned vamp, "it's boring though, same thing day and night every night." Jinya chuckled at this and smiled "better than working like a pig like most of the humans do"

Last edited by Shrade on Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Falcon yawned as he walked down the street and saw the club as he began to think, "Huh...Bloodworks...I could use the drink what the hell." Falcon smirked as he shrugged slightly as he walked over to the front door and saw the bodyguard and stood there wondering if the bodyguard will ever let him in. "What's with this guard? Is he asleep or on drugs or something?" Falcon thought as he stood there looking at the bodyguard wondering if he will let him in or not.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:12 pm

The bodyguards eyes flashed orange for a second and he nodded as he stepped aside and he spoke in a heavy tone "don't cause any trouble and watch yourself in there you don't know what you'll find"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 pm

"Thank you my fellow man." Falcon smiled a tad as his expression went back to neutral, he proceeded to the door and opened it as he stepped inside closing it behind him. "I forgot...what time was it again?" Falcon thought as he could hear the bumps of the bass not too far off as he proceeded towards the music as it got louder and louder as he entered a blast of music, strobe lights and races dancing on the floor. "Now to get that drink." Falcon thought as he proceeded towards the bar and took a seat by himself and waited for the bartender to take his order.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Miwako watched the man as soon as he entered and smirked "someone new here, hmm i wonder why he's here." Jinya paid no attention to it and simply went away from the balcony and sat on his couch with his eyes closed and thinking while the two girls smirked and giggled as they give a small to one of the waitresses who simply nods and sits over by the guy. "first time here?" the waitress was a simple cat girl hybrid and her tail wagged happily.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Falcon turns his head over to the waitress as he nods lifting his head back up to level his eyes with the waitress, "I must ask what kind of drinks do you serve here? Plus I just saw this place on my way to do some business." Falcon said in a calm tone as he looked on over to the dance floor briefly to see a target that he missed on a long time ago only to look back at the waitress not to worry here. "...I might stay awhile." Falcon said as he intersected his fingers together as he lifted his elbows onto the bar counter-top leaving him into a thinking pose.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:58 pm

"Oh?" She giggled" anything you can think of our bartender can make" she nodded to the bartender as she sat with a smirk "dont lose track of time everyone here usualy does "
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:17 pm

"Well if that is the case a bottle of jack would be nice." Falcon sighed as he took out a pouch filled  with 50 silver coins from his right hand, while doing so he slowly pats his belt letting out a invisible wire as looked over to the Waitress. "...Lets see if I can make a trajectory right...I can kill him without warning him." Falcon thought as he stretched quickly making his motives unclear as a wire makes it way to the ceiling on to a overhang making it look like a noose over the dance floor, as he began to stretch his arms he  goes back into his thinking position.

Last edited by Abrafo Cadogan on Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:14 am

She giggles as she grabs the bottle that the bartender sets down then starts to lean and nuzzle up against him as she pours him a glass. "Hopefully your a good boy that doesnt cause trouble the man up top hates troublemakers " she giggles as she takes the glass and sips "although if you see someone you dont like things could always be changed to your favor" her tail swishes back and fourth in front of his face.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 am

Falcon puts his hands slowly on the counter top as the wire slowly lowers done near the dance floor, "Um...thanks...I guess but do I have to talk to the man on the top for this person to disappear?" Falcon said as he reaches for the bottle of jack with his right hand as the wire went back up a little as he brought it back to him as he put his left hand on his lap as he drank with his right hand lowering the wire to the dance floor as the missed target was dancing and got caught by the neck as he clawed at his neck the wire wasn't done. Falcon put down his bottle of jack with his right hand and made a gesture with his left lifting it up. "So tell me is there better beer here?" Falcon said along gesturing but as he did the wire cut through the missed target's neck cutting off his head. Falcon surprised began to search his pockets as the thin invisible wire went back to where they once came as he fumbled through his pockets grabbing out a cigarette, "Ah damn do you have a light? I seem to lost mine." Falcon said with no motive.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:50 am

The cat girl sighs as she nods to the DJ who presses a button that dumps what seems like bubbles all over those that are dancing. "the new guys are always troublesome" She lightly nuzzles into his stomach sipping from her glass as the bartender gives the man a green bottle of strange liquid. "all they want is their kill nothing more leaving us lonely kitties on our own, careful that stuff has been known to kill people that don't drink it carefully" she sits up and opens the bottle and powers a small shot of it while in the background while the bubbles fall a few guys clean up the mess. "the bubbles dull the senses of those that aren't human so that they don't get...thirsty for blood if someone gets killed here, then again we don't like wasting it." She hands him the shot and winks "i recommend taking a deep breath first and breath out while drinking or else your lungs will collapse, would be bad if two people died tonight here" She giggles as she gazes at him.

Miwako sighed as she watched "so that first timer already killed someone" Jinya didn't even seemto show any expression as he shrugged. "it happens"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:57 pm

"Well alright." Falcon laughed as he went and grabbed the shot and swirls it around and drops a drop onto the counter top making sure it isn't anything too acidic then he inhales as he slams the alcohol into his mouth and down his throat swallowing the drink. Falcon exhales as he found it hard to keep down, "This is pretty strong what is this called?" Falcon coughed a little as he was able to keep it down with not much harm onto him. "Damn this is really strong what is this made out of?" Falcon thought as he kept his neutral expression while looking at the hybrid.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:04 pm

the cat gives a wicked smile "it's the house special, Green Dragon, made of everything that should kill a man if taken seperatly" The cat took the bottle and sipped from it boredly. "we're trained to be able to down any amount of any of the drinks here, that way we can know if someone is trying to drug us, after all some people like a cute kitty cat as their.." She gives a soft gentle purr as she looks at him "play toy~" She gets up from her seat and her tail sways "i should get back to work the bosses girls get upset when we spend too much time with the new people"she stretches and walks into the crowd in the dance floor.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:23 pm

"Well...that is nice to hear..have fun..." Falcon slowly slurred as he felt dizzy about to pass out. "Of all the things...and of all the people that I would think would make me pass out....its this damn drink." Falcon got up still dizzy he immediately sat back down as he waited and looked around like everything was fascinating, "Shi....." Falcon muttered before he slammed his head onto the counter-top smashing it as he passed out he began to snore soundly.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 pm

The bartender laughed as he picked up the mans body with ease "this kids one type of crazy, asking for the strongest and not expecting to pass out" the bartender carries the man to a door through the back and heads up some stairs which lead to the managers room. he knocks on the door "hey got that guy for ya" Jinyas eyebrow raised "come in", the bartender brings in the man and sits in in the chair opposite of Jinya then bows and leaves back to tend the bar. Jinya sighs as he looked at the man, "green dragon really did something to him think i'll let him sleep"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Falcon continues to snore and he begins to mutter random items like hot dogs, cookies and lasagna only for him to mutter the same thing over and over later of the orphanage name he was in until he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room in a daze. His eyes weren't focusing right until moments later as a headache comes along as he is closing his eyes once again, "Damn it feels I got mind trashed by a damn mind reader." Falcon muttered as he opened his eyes with his pounding headache as he looked at the new environment around him only to take his attention was the man across from him. Falcon smiled a little as he looked at the man, "So you are the man of the top right?" Falcon said as he lost his expression and the headache gone from him.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Miwako walks over and sets a pill on the table between them and a glass of water next to it, "you're new here so i'd say keep your breathing calm or else you might have a very bad burning sensation in your chest those items are just in case it happen" Miwako prances back over to the balcony next to her sis and looks out. "try not to stare too long or you'll fall into their grip" Jinyas eyes seemed closed "it's troublesome for death to happen here you know, if we hadn't had precautions prepared in advanced for such things happening here, there would be a feeding frenzy down there right now"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:57 pm

"Ah thank you miss and thank you for the warning but I most likely have another eyes for someone else. [Falcon kept his eyes on the man.] Oh that, well it seems I am getting rusty. Sorry about that, that target has been trouble lately so I couldn't let him go again." Falcon said as he laughed a little as he stops to a silence, he looked up and down onto the man examining him trying to figure out what he is, "I have to say you look like human or a vampire. So I cannot really tell to be honest but I have a feeling there won't be any trouble today except me passing out of course." Falcon said as he looked at the man still waiting for his eyes to open.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am

"Tell me was there a bounty on his head?" Jinya leaned back but his eyes still seemed closed, Miwako walked over and sat on his lap and looked at falcon. "So your letting him off ease? You chew out most people that cause trouble" jinya lightly pushed miwako making her stand "well most dont kill someone in that sort of.manner" miwako shrigged and strutted back to the balcony.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:57 am

"Well not really he is more of someone I needed to kill for my family. The man was harassing my family for a long time so I had the chance to kill him once before but got blindsided by a ruffian so he escaped. As for today since he didn't notice me I guess the matter was to finish him before he made matters worse for my family." Falcon said as he inhaled and exhaled keeping his eyes locked on the man. "I must ask what is your name boss man? It can't be the man at the top that I know for a fact." Falcon said as he broke contact looking at the balcony where the two girls were at but goes back to the man as he gripped his gloves tightly.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 am

Jinya sighs as he finally reveals his gauntlet like hands as he pulls out a strip of paper and slides it on the table towards him "shame he didn't have a bounty cause i would have asked for 10% to cover clean up costs so that is your bill for the mess, i'm sure even if you don't have enough to cover for it your employer does" A small smile appears on the mans face "my name is Jinya Urashi but please just Jinya, don't worry about the girls names they'll be in your hair one minute and then in another persons hair almost just as fast"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:17 pm

http://puu.sh/9JwTS/d0180a4db9.jpg *hides her wings to appear completely human, hesitantly approaching the door* .... uhm... May I ask for a job- *gulps and looks up at the doorman* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:55 pm

The bouncers eyes flash orange for a second as he looks at her, "password" he said in a heavy tone. His orange eyes still looking at her as if he can see what she truly is.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:29 pm

"Hmm that much huh? [Falcon grabs the slip of paper and whistles as he runs his right hand through his hair as he put it back down onto the table.] Well this should work out this shouldn't be much trouble." Falcon sat up a little as he reached for his back pocket with his right hand and took out pouch filled with gold coins to put it gently onto the paper as he slide it back to Jinya. "Well most people call me Falcon of the Cadogans, it is nothing special. But I must say this place is really nice." Falcon said as he put his hands back onto his laps looking around, "I need say what can your bodyguards do? They seemed off their eyes glowed orange, golems or homunculus?" Falcon said as he looked up the ceiling looking at it in amazement as he went back to look at the man's features more.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Jinya chuckled lightly and smirked "This place is more than nice, its a sanctuary of sorts for those that want to mingle with things that would usually kill them on sight." Jinya seems to look up as the ceiling visually changes between different night sky sort of visuals "Magically intuned beings, i wouldn't give them a defined name since they are more rare than finding a demon in that holy city. The glow simply peers into the persons soul and reveals what they are, it's to make sure those demons don't get in unless they know the password" Jinya looks down and takes the pouch and tossed it at Miwako who slightly turned to catch it and set it aside in a metal crate.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next