Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) Empty Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Rela a bustling city filled with people, it's known for it's trade and commerce being a large city it isn't strange to find the strange folk in town coming and going. Today unbeknownst to the citizens of it would be most of their last day alive.

Kenta was walking up the stairs of an inn he had found, clutching onto his arm as his eyes flared from icy teal to normal constantly changing back and fourth. "damn it...i...i need more time I can't lose...control yet" he slammed his fist into the wall and the wall instead of receiving a dent instead formed a large patch of ice on it. "damn it...not...yet..." he fought to walk forward as the icy color started to stay in his eyes, he looked down and noticed his tears forming into small shards of ice as they fell "asteel....i....i failed...please...stay away from me......." he fell to his knees gripping tight onto his arm that held his ice blade, the last thing the people living on the second floor of the inn was a loud shout of someones name "ASTEEEL!!!!!" within the next instant large ice spikes impaled through each room killing anyone inside, the ice not only came from each room but it flowed from kenta covering the second floor and going to cover the rest, as he stood there no longer in control of himself but instead was the being within the ice blade. "It's time...to feast" within the next instant the inn was covered in hellish ice as bloodcurtling screams were heard from within the inn.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) Empty Re: Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:01 pm

*annoyed at all the noise, having temporarily left her teacher's side, walks out into the street with still-red eyes, playing with the flaming sword she borrowed from her teacher* .... you know, you should be a bit more subtle... *giggles and flutters: mind still shattered from earlier, despite her teacher being gone - the three small rings on her tail causing her to stay red-eyed*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) Empty Re: Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 pm

The screams had soon stopped from the inn as within a second the doors broken open as kenta had walked out from there an ice wing draped over his shoulder as he looked around at the scared people. he slowly looked at his blood soaked wing and then watched as the stains had disappeared the water and blood siphoning into the blade. "human blood is meek and meager but it'll suffice" He stabbed his sword into the ground deep then quickly swung it around full circle pulling it from the ground, at the instant it left the ground ice spikes rose from the ground impaling the people near the inn as well as going through some nearby buildings, light thin strips of light came from each persons body and went into the blade. "pathetic souls"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:19 pm

You're quite a brute when you're not yourself. (not one to talk) ... i kept your pretty sword. *giggles happily and plays with it*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Kenta looks at her and points his blade as he only sees a ball of energy in the form of a being. "you have amassed souls, those souls shall become mine" he moved his sword to the side as he did his wing opened up and extended showing only the reflection of asteel in the crystals. "Your death shall be cold and quick" as he said that he kicked off the ground and his wing flapped once increasing his speed as he slashed at asteel with the ice blade.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:27 pm

*absorbs all kinetic energy: the blade stopping abruptly as it barely manages to contact her skin* .... no need to be a brute about things *looks carefully at him with her red eyes* ... and when i'm hungry i eat - that's all. *flutters shyly* ... i could consume you too if you're fine with that... it would be nice... *giggles as the three loose rings slide along her tail to just near the tip* ...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Kentas eyes dull for a second away from the icy look as inside a turmoil happens. "that voice...asteel...." in his moment of control kenta tries to flick his sword throwing ice shards at the rings but before he can the sword reposses his body and steps back. "your presence stirs the soul i have claimed...you would be ...problematic" As he said this he threw his sword at asteel.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:33 pm

*watches it approach - bored, swings the fire sword at him: the fire matching her eyes color*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Kenta just stares at her as he grips the air and an ice chain appears "Soul chain" He yanks on the chain causing the blade to fly back as it flies he strikes against the rings on her tail and continues aiming towards her legs.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:44 pm

*two of the three rings shatter: eyes flickering blue for half a second before returning to red as the blade clinks to the ground after being stopped by her forced instinct of absorption* .... *rubs her head in slight confusion at her other self coming out* .... enough.. *runs and jabs the sword directly at him in a piercing strike: noticeably inexperienced in swordplay*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Kenta slightly stepped to the side and grabbed her hand as he did the icy blue faded from his eyes as he quickly looked to the last ring and flicked his blade hurling an ice spike to it. as frost quickly creeps up around the two kenta tries to rip the blade from her hand.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:52 pm

*feels her eyes flicker to blue and stay that way: only just realizing what's going on, lets go of the blade in surprise as the ring is shattered* - w-what's going on-? you- *looks up at him*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Kenta held the fire blade and winced as the blades both glowed trying to balance each other out. he looked down at her as his flame wing sprouts and arises, "you asked long ago why i don't fly around, this is why" he looks up at his wings as hot magma drips from his flame wing.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:57 pm

*takes a nervous step back as she looks around at all the ice - wondering if she was the cause of it*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Kenta sighs as the soul chains appear and begin to wrap around the wings shrinking them down. "it wasn't you....i saw it all...it was me..." kenta glances back at the ice walls that he created and sighs. "i... ..tried to control as long as i could.."
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 pm

*watches - troubled* ... h-how did i get here- we were in the cave...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 am

he chuckles a bit evilly "your senpai couldn't make a fair deal...so he got the blade and you back" Kenta looked back hearing cries of people as his body turned towards the ice wall his wings still glowing. "you'll be okay right? I didn't hurt you too bad?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:03 am

i-im fine- *looks very troubled at the scene* .... although im worried now - you have a greater lust for killing than even my teacher it seems.... *glances at the two swords* .... it's concerning..
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:06 am

Kenta stopped and looked at his two blades. "i rarely killed, to keep them balanced...the rest of the time i let them nip away at my very soul" he looked up at the sky and sighed. "if they aren't balanced.....it'll just happen all over again and again till the moment they are balanced but....how many more souls and lives do i take..." He moved his head to look back "i'm sorry...this is the demon i've held back, to try to prove to you that not all demons are the same"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:08 am

*shuts her eyes and turns away: hugging her tail* .... i fear i may have misjudged you... you're almost as much a monster as me... if not more... *feeling a bit afraid*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:11 am

He closed his eyes as he started to cry "i'm sorry....i wanted to bring you peace to help you become human again but...i've.....failed...." he falls to his knees as the wings fully disappeared into his back. "I never wanted you to see this side, i'm sorry"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 am

*gently puts a hand on his shoulder* ... im sorry. *forcefully starts siphoning away strength as the ice melts and fire dims from his swords slightly* ..... just.. sleep.. you'll cause less harm - be more human.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:15 am

Kenta sighed as asteel siphoned away some energy but then a lot more was exerted in an instant as the wings appear again being squeezed by the soul chains. Kenta slowly picked up his blades and put them in their sheath, his eyes no longer a red or blue but a dim purple as he stood up slowly and pulling his shoulder away from her touch.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:17 am

.... im.. surprised... you have a lot of strength - even if now you're running near-empty... *hugs her spade-shaped tail* ... the rings are gone- th-thank you- i'm grateful- but..... my teacher will come back and find me eventually.. a-and if i want to keep getting stronger and gain more control, i-i will be forced to go with him.. otherwise i'll kill more...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am

Kenta panted lightly as his wings grew a bit more. "i still can help you....even like this...i can still teach you how to be human, he'll just make you kill more and more i can help you feel as human as possible" he slowly turned to her his eyes a light purple now shifting between colors.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next