Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

how can you help me when you can barely help yourself though-? i-i just don't know...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rela the frozen town? (Open but would prefer you asked for invite)

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:38 am

"I've controlled myself for ears, it was eventual something would happen but i'll be fine again" he looks down at his shaking hands and sighs.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:40 pm

I had seen this entire event from outside. I had figured it best to not get involved and just observe how everything would play out. Now that the tension had died down I figured I would slowly and quietly walk away without getting spotted. I take a few steps before I accidentally step on a twig *CRACK!* I tense up.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kosovo Misogi Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:45 pm

I watched from a nearby roof, with all four overdrives activated, watching as the ice spikes that punctured the walls and roof of the building started to melt. "Whatever the hell did that must still be in there." I dropped down and started to wall to awards the building, ready to do what was necessary if need be.
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:12 pm

*uncomfortably notices a few stronger souls nearby: a bit afraid that she'll be blamed for all of the ice* .... um.. w-we should go- *nervously nudges the demon* .... that human still is alone- right? someone has to take care of him. *gulps*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:41 pm

Kenta nodded at first "the elemental is with him" he lightly picked up the succubus as his wings broke the chains and sprouted again "don't drain me too much or we'll drop" his wings flapped as they took off from the ground and flow into the forest.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 pm

I see them fly into the forest and sigh with relief. "They didn't notice me...but I better keep an eye on them just in case, can't be too careful..." I follow them from the ground into the forest.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2