Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

+2
Abrafo Cadogan
Shrade
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:19 pm

"Uh sure... I guess I can have a drink. The... House special you said it was? Sure." /The gamblers hall... Great. But damn vamps are back there. Oh well there is always a risk// she thought.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:34 pm

The bartender poured her a glass of green liquid "the special is called green dragon, take a deep breath in before you drink and then slowly breath out while drinking" The wolf smiles as her tail wags happily as she takes a glass of it as well.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 pm

"Ooookaaaay..." Stya felt like drinking this unknown liquid was wrong. /oh well.../ she thought. She did as directed and drank the green dragon. "Thank you Madame. I'll be going now." Stya handed the waitress a couple of silver coins as she headed out to the back of the bar.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Eliza looked again, noticing all the different types of beings. "I'm just fine with sensing other beings. I just wasn't looking for them." She said, grabbing her drink. She sipped at it to be polite, but she was really starving. She downed it and quickly ordered another, looking back at the waitress. She set out a few silver coins she had stolen from people. Those she fed from found their pockets empty after she left. Of course, who could tell they were stolen?
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 pm

"Who to rob? Who to rob?" Stya said to herself as she walked through the place to the gambling hall. She sat back against the wall and looked for anyone to have any money left out or that seems distracted enough to pick their pockets. "Well this is boring... But still at least I may get paid."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:12 pm

The bartender smiled as he gave her a large bottle of blood "heh there ya go don't go wild just have some fun" The waitress smiled at the girl and smirked " so your a vamp right do you really need to feed or is this bottled stuff good enough?"

A man in a fancy suit walks past Stya with a smile "you aint playing? or maybe you aren't goodenough to play" the man laughs as he walks over to an empty table and shuffles a deck of cards "or maybe your here for something else"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:15 pm

"Don't patronize me. No, I don't play. But I guess I can make an exception..." /I guess I found my first target/ She thought. She walked over to the man at the table. "So what are we playing and what are the rules?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Eliza sighed, grabbing the bottle. She took a sip, it helped, but not completely. Feeding filled her up, but the bottled blood will have to do until later. "It'll be fine for now." She sighed, taking another sip.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm

He smiles as he shuffles the cards slow then speeds up "oh? simple you guess the card number color and symbol and you win, first one who manages to guess it right wins" he pulls out a sack of coins and sets it on the table "or we can double the chances and have seven cards in our hand whoever draws a royal flush wins"

The waitress smiled as she grabbed Elizas hand and led her towards a hallway "we have a feeding room you know although it's not known it's best not to tell, as long as you leave the person alive they don't care they are volunteers"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:22 pm

"Or we can play my game. I'm not into cards but if your willing to play and win you can double that pouch there." She said tapping her fingers on the table.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:23 pm

The man laughs and continues to shuffle "tell me about your game then"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm

"The rules are simple. We both choose one finger on only one hand and get the other person's money with only that finger. Moving any other finger results in immediate loss. The pouches will be an even distance apart. If we have a deal just tell me which finger you will use."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Eliza looked shocked, but went along with her. "That's... Different." She said, sounding like she was indifferent. But she really was excited, more than she ever had been before. Perhaps she could finally settle down in the area, live here, be happy, start a family... No! That was hopeful thinking. She would have to leave soon, she had learned long ago to never stay in one place for long.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:47 pm

The man chuckled as he nodded "i'll pick my ring finger" the man smirked as he watched her carefully

The waitress smiled as she pulled her to the middle of the hall and smiled "the rooms are sound proof as well, our owner is a vampire as well so he knows how the struggle can be at times for your race, pick a room although some you might have to share with others"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:50 pm

"I chose my right thumb. Before we start do you by any chance want a cigarette and a drink?" Stya knew what she had in mind. "I can get you one of you please."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Eliza looked around at the many doors, feeling uneasy. "How do I know this isn't a trap? It seems all too good to be true..." She said, already selecting a room to go into. But she tensed up to bolt just in case.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:18 pm

The man smirked "no i'm fine i don't want anything other than to take your money"

The waitress smiled "your kinda untrusting" she turned and started to walk away "if we wanted to kill all the avmpires we would just gas the place" Come find me near the bar if you need something.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:20 pm

/damn/ "Fine one second then the game will start. I guess I'll get my own drink. I swear I will take your money eventually." She hurried out and looked for a waitress.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Eliza shifted on her feet. "I have my reasons..." She whispered to herself. Watching the waitress walk away, she entered her selected room. Luckily, no others were in there, so she quickly fed and left the room. She cleaned herself up, then went back to the main room.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:02 pm

*hesitantly serves drinks: appearing human as she can, keeping her tail and wings hidden, managing to make a few dollars from some of the men who eye her* http://puu.sh/9JwTS/d0180a4db9.jpg ..... i-i can see why the manager was concerned... *looks down at her dress's pocket - glad she made the little money she did* ...
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Miwako walks up behind asteel and hugs her gently "there you are sorry i had to find something to help you out, since you constantly fight your hunger" She quickly put two small rings on both her hands and a necklace on her and they all emit a strong blue and purple color "there those are suppresses we use for the people who have a difficulty in controlling themselves they are easy and comfortable to wear" Miwako lightly frowns at her dress "going for the maid look much?" miwako pulls out an outfit and gives it to Asteel "there it's not as revealing as some of the other workers but its better than looking like a maid" Miwako giggles and as if there was a point to be proved a hybrid walked past in a skimpy outfit. "see what i mean, now go go change, and remember two things smile and relax have some fun" Miwako smiles happily as she looks up at the balcony to Seritomo who is smiling "think the new girl will be okay Jinya" Jinya smirked "she had my half brothers scent on her she'll be fine"

Stya found the waitress from before "oh back from gambling already? Or did you lose all your money" she gave a small laugh

A waitress walked past Eliza with her tail lightly brushing against Elizas nose "oh do you need something miss?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Eliza shook her head. "No, I just fine." She said with no emotion. "Just leaving." She added and headed for the door.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 pm

The waitress frowned lightly "alright come back again your kind is always welcome here at the bloodworks" The waitress smiled and gave a light wave.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Stya shot the waitress a hard expression. "I need something at least ninety-eight percent alcohol. Do you by any chance have something that suits my need?"
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:30 pm

The waitress giggled at Stya what you drank was close to that "she smiled as she grabbed a bottle of blueish liquid and gave it to Stya.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next