Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

+2
Abrafo Cadogan
Shrade
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:31 pm

"Ah that is very interesting. Now tell me what can you do Jinya or what your assistants can do." Falcon said as he gets up and stretches and takes out a red healing pill from his left pocket using his left hand to put it onto the table as he sat back down as he moved it across from the table to Jinya. "If you can tell me I want to show you something as well, if you are willing, take that pill." Falcon said as he pulled out a makarov that looked different from other weapons as he put it on the table also.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Jinya chuckled as he slowly opened his eyes as a hazy red color is seen in them "interesting person you are, most would be afraid to be in this room considering how many people have died in that very seat of yours, yet you want to demonstrate and learn more. How intriguing you are for a meer human" Seritomo walked over and lightly draped her arms over the mans shoulders "me and my sis are good at, certain things" She gives a giggle as she pulls her arms away. Jinya smiled lightly "my apologizes but i am a busy man as much as i would like to sate your curiosity" he moves his arm revealing more metal than originally as he motions it towards the door. "I feel I have another client approaching soon, if you want i can have seri join you or maybe the waitress from earlier"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:52 pm

"Don't worry it wont take long." Falcon smiled as he gets up and grabs the makarov putting it back into his holster as he immediately took out moonlight suddenly. Slowly he walked over to Jinya and patted him onto his shoulder as he quickly cut at his trapezius to lacerate his flesh as he walked over back to his seat. "Go ahead and take it, if you even bleed that is. That pill will regenerate its loss of tissue it takes a short time but it works indefitnitely. [Falcon takes out another red pill and a blue pill leaving it on the table.] Consider those as a gift if you want to have any of these pills well I will tell you is of a Cadogan Family special you can find the owner of the production in a Alleyway in Central City. As for talk I guess I can talk to Seri for a few minutes but I have to go onto some business soon also." Falcon smiled as he walked to the door as he puts away moonlight into its sheathe.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Miwako glanced over and frowned at the mans actions as well as seris nails dug into the chair while Jinya sighed lightly seeing as theaction happened regardless he took the pill. "it'll be fine i guess, do come by again oh and take some green dragon with you, have your boss taste some and see what he thinks." Seri stared at the man visually upset at his actions but sighed as she hugged onto jinya "you didn't have to do that you know, you can heal faster without pills so why did you" Jinya chuckled "to humor him"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:06 pm

"I may as well, my boss drinks exotic things maybe this will make him happy." Falcon laughed and smiled as he exited the room and went onto the main floor where he walks on over to the bar and waves over to the bartender, "Ah yes my good man, your boss said I could take some Green Dragon with me. If I have to pay I don't mind pawing off my uzi for payment, I can always get a new one." Falcon smiles as he puts his hands onto the countertop standing up as he did not want to sit down.

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:08 pm

The bartender laughed as he set down a green bottle then a blue one "careful there are more than just the green one, blue one comes down lot harder but it saves ya the kick in the head later on. don't drink a dragon without breathing in first." the bartender smiled and went back to tending the bar.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Abrafo Cadogan Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 pm

"Thank you my good man." Falcon chuckles as he grabs the two bottles of green dragon to put them in his bandolier and walks over to the exit the dance floor leaving the club as he saw a demon near the bodyguard as he felt uneasy near her and walked off onto the night of day. "Hah....so it was night. Oh well may as well get over to the business." Falcon thought as he continued onward feeling the cold wind against his face. [Leaving Topic]

Abrafo Cadogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Eliza walked up to the entrance to the bar. She was wearing a cute black dress, letting her pretty white hair hang down. This was her first time here, but she was here for the same purpose as usual. To feed. She walked up to the guard, smiling politely.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:42 pm

*having managed to get by the doorman after some difficulties, wanders around: uncomfortable at being the only demon - human eyes looking over her succubus-body very carefully* .... l-lots of guys here... *fidgets with her dress: hoping she can manage to get a job* ... http://puu.sh/9JwTS/d0180a4db9.jpg
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Eliza watched as the girl got by the doorman, then simply walked by him as well. Without any difficulties, she walked inside, looking around. She didn't exactly like the place, so she quickly tried to find someone to feed on, then leave, as was her custom.

Last edited by Eliza on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:50 pm

(only demons are hated in this place - hence my difficulties) .... *unsure who to talk to to get a job as a waitress: having little experience being in this sort of environment* ... n-now what...? *manages to avoid getting grabbed by any of the many hands around her as she tries to find a manager*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Miwako and Seri smirked as they eye'd the demon "rockos getting slow he didn't even wait for us, shall we find out sis?" Seri smirked to Miwako and smiled as they pulled out some gold cuffs and walked up to the demon girl and quickly placed one cuff on each wrist and got on both sides of her grabbing her hands "Hello there, the boss wants to talk to you" The girls giggled as they pulled on her and dragged her to a door that led to the managers office, "it would be bad if others found out what you were before we had a chance to speak to you"

A stern looking waitress walked up to the vampire girl "something you need? looks like your on edge or something, maybe a shot to take the edge off or maybe some blood" the waitress sat next to the girl and looked at her.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Eliza looked startled, they offered blood as a regular drink? Sighing, she smiled politely. "Yes, a little blood would be nice." She said, sitting in a seat, waiting for her drink. But she was still ready to bolt, just in case this was a trick.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:24 pm

The waitress nodded to the bartender and he poured a red glass and set it near the girl. "I take it your not that good at sensing what other beings are, there are tons of vampires here as well as humans and hybrids" the waitress smiled lightly "after all the guy who runs and owns this place is also a vamp"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:28 pm

*struggles a bit as she's dragged off: afraid of attracting any more attention* ... m-manager-?
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:33 pm

MIwako and Seri dragged her up the stairs "well yeah after all not many people get through rocko especially a demon, we were gonna grab you as soon as you got in but Seri held us up" Seri pouted at this "you forgot where the cuffs were you idiot" As they entered the room the set the girl in a chair across from Jinya who seemed slightly disinterested as he spoke "so your the demon girl, shall we cut to the chase, tell me why your here"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:42 pm

i-i wished to ask for a job- *struggles with the cuffs: unable to move: reluctantly letting her wings and tail show* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Jinya raised an eyebrow and smiled "I see, girls take off the cuffs" miwako and seri nodded as they took off the cuffs at the same time. "so you wish to have a job even though your a succubus, you would be dealing with people on a daily basis you know, all of which are just our customers. you do know what your putting yourself up to right?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:46 pm

i-i can resist my own hunger.... a-and if i appear human by hiding my wings, i'll be fine. *hugs her tail in worry* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Stya entered the bar thinking this would be the perfect place to lay low. "Huh. A bar where being anonymous is key... Perfect place for a pirate. Music and upbeatness... Perhaps I can pick some pockets here." She said to herself quietly. She walked around the place for a second. "Perfect..."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Jinya raised his arm exposing his metal hands and fixed his glasses "Resist is not what we need what we need is total control at all times, to not hesitate for a single moment. fortunately i have means to help control that so it's not a problem, as for your wings and taildon't worry we have plenty hybrids who expose those freely so it wouldn't be a problem to have you expose yours as long as you controlled your wings from expanding too far"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:58 pm

"Well... As long as I'm in here I might as well get something to drink." Stya scanned the place for a waitress or something. She also looked around for people who looked wealthy
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:01 pm

A wolf eared waitress walked up to Stya "welcome i take it your new here since you didn't take a seat at a table or the bar, can i get you anything?" the wolfs tail swayed back and fourth happily.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 pm

"Yeah I am new... And I'd want nothing more than some ice water if you please. Hey umm... Quick question. Where is the most crowded place in here?" Stya said sitting down at the bar.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:15 pm

"well would you like our house special alcholic drink?" the wolfs tail sways as she leans on the bar. "for crowded i'd say either the dance floor or the gamblers hall, although mostly vampires are back there. other than that not much except for.." she trails off with that thought feeling as sheshouldn't reveal the underground area.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next