Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

+2
Abrafo Cadogan
Shrade
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:36 pm

"Thank you Madame. I'll pay you with my earnings." Stya hurried off and greeted the man from before. She opened the bottle and set it on the table. "Please take a seat mister. We'll be starting soon."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bloodworks (Open to all humans, vamps, hybrids. only demons require invite. non violence highlly preferred)

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:38 pm

The man laughed "stalling for time or something" he set his deck aside and smiled "you still don't get it do you, you have a very slim chance of winning, i know all the tricks of the trade so only way to win is by chance and luck"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:39 pm

"Really?" She grabbed the bottle and walked over to the man. "and what trick might you think this game requires anyway? Like you said it requires pure luck."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:50 pm

The man smiled at the girl "yes it does" although luck can be manipulated so that you can win.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Stya dropped the bottle spilling the liquid onto the man. She then pulled out a lighter. "Let's start our game shall we?" She used her thumb to spark the lighter. "If you don't want me to drop this lighter as I did my drink I suggest you hand over the cash. Sorry bub. Your luck ran out."
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:01 pm

The man smirked and showed his fangs "your wrong" he said this as the sound of a gun is clicked and put to the back of the girls head as the other people in the room who are humans pull out theres and all point at stya "your foolish to think you would survive but eh i'll humor you" The man reached over and tossed his pouch at stya it being a lot heavier than it appeared "now get out of here you little thief" The alcohol quickly dissipated into the suit as if it had evaporated away. "blood is a lot harder to get out glad i had this custom made"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:03 pm

"I don't appreciate being called a theif." /stupid. Damn. Vampires./ she thought. She exited the gamblers hall and disappeared into the many people looking for the exit.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:05 pm

The man laughed loudly as she left and smirked, another man walked up to him "you just gave her the money like that?" The man gave a wild smile "no the bag is ment to feel heavier as if she scored a big haul but in actuallity theres only two copper coins in a small pouch on the inside the rest of the bag is just rocks."
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Stya Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:08 pm

"Great. No profit." She said opening the bag. "I swear. The next place I go to I better make something. Ugh!!!" She said keeping the coins and dropping the bag. She then left. "Vampires..." She muttered.
Stya
Stya

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:10 pm

A shadowy cloaked figure smirked as she watch Stya leave and spoke to herself "a new target? or maybe...hmm." The figure got up and kept her distance but followed Stya
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:28 am

(meanwhile - missing her maid dress greatly as people keep ordering drinks and try to grab her - occasionally a vampire getting a bit closer than she'd like) .... l-lots of touching in this place....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:36 am

Miwako smiles as she walks with asteel and smiles as she lightly touches her shoulder, "hey come take a seat with me" Miwako starts to walk towards a table and sits at it smiling at asteel.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:28 am

*uncertain, but knows to just obey: sitting nervously across* .... l-lots of skin is shown here... *looks down at her forced uniform* ....it's embarrassing- a-and im even a succubus.. (even if not by choice..)
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:35 am

Miwako smiles "you can go back if you wanti just don't think it suits a club atmosphere" She smiles again and hands her a glass of water "Jinya seems interested in you, apparently have his half brothers scent on you, tell me is that your boyfriend?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:03 pm

*blushes a bit red at that* uhm... i-it's hard to explain- he took me away from an incubus who was teaching me to control my powers- so. uhm... i-im not quite sure of our relationship- *fidgets with her dress in embarrassment* ....he's very kind though.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:11 pm

Miwako giggled at her blushing "oh my, see jinya only and always spoke highly of him so i was just curious." Miwako smiled and looked at her "any questions for me? it's only fair since i asked you" she poured herself a small glass of water and sipped from it.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Atrax (currently in control) wandered around until she saw this place. Dionea's spirit was trying to debate with her to not enter, for it looked like there might be odd stuff in there. Atrax just waved her off and entered, looking around while Dionea followed looking depressed. /I have a bad feeling about this place Atrax.../ /I dont. Stop being so pessimistic, nothing bad will happen... Damn./
Chaos
Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4