Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] Empty Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember]

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 pm

A bright sunny day with a azure sky and puffy white clouds here and there. The weather was warm which is usual for summer, and the calls of birds and other animals could be heard throughout the entire forest. A girl sees a small forest mouse scurry past and smiles gently at it, then continues on her way. It was perfect weather to be out in the forest, and that's exactly what she was doing.

Mayumi walks along the forest path towards the deeper part of the woods. Basket in hand, she came to gather some extra berries and herbs, drawn out by the nice weather. She was about to walk to her usual foraging spot that she discovered has several herbs and rare berries, when she felt a new presence in the forest. It didn't seem menacing but she had o keep her guard up. Preparing her bow so that she can take it off her back quickly in case of an attack, she continues through the forest.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] Empty Re: Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember]

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Feeling like having a walk in the woods, I wander into the woods, having spent most of my life moving throughout and mapping out of the woods in my head. I just love the woods.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember] Empty Re: Gathering in the Forest [Mayumi & Ember]

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Mayumi continues walking ,stopping at some flowers or animals to look at them, see if they are ok, then continue. As forest guardian, she can't let anything happen to the forest on her watch. She finally comes across a small clear lake and she starts to take in it's beauty. "The lake is so beautiful, the crystal clear water a sparkling blue from the sun's rays, the grass around it green and healthy with dew drops sparkling like jewels, and-" she stops herself realizing she was saying this out loud, and continues walking, glancing by the lake every now and then. No matter how many times i've seen it, that lake is still beautiful. She walks past the lake toward a small path weaved by vines and branches.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:30 pm

I come across the lake that I've visited several times. "Centuries and still so beautiful." I smile softly as I let my guard down, not caring if anyone hears me right now.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Mayumi feels the presence getting closer and turns around when she hears a voice. 'So he thinks so too..'. She continues walking remembering she's here to gather herbs and continues down the unpaved secret path.

Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Feeling a little hungry, I look into the clear water, seeing a few fishes near the surface as I take my shoes off and slowly wade into the water and catch a fish. "Some times I hate my hunger." I sigh softly as I go to bite into the still living fish.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Mayumi upon hearing the cry of a forest creature, runs back to see where it came from. Upon seeing a guy about to bite into a fish, she instinctively takes her bow and shoots an arrow near his hand, in hopes of making him drop the fish.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:01 pm

I hear someone running through the forest, closing in on me. The next thing I see is an arrow coming towards me and I then drop the fish, pulling my rose as it turns into a whip and cut the arrow in half. "Whoa, what was that for?" I keep my whip at the ready, not sure what she will do as I look her up and down.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Mayumi has her bow at her side and ignores the question while she watches the fish. She smiles while the fish swims away, ' i'm glad it wasn't hurt..'. She then looks at you glaring.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:08 pm

"well answer me." I don't make a move to attack her, not the kind of person to make the first move. "That was gonna be my food source to live you know..."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:11 pm

" Why were you about to harm that defenseless forest creature? I wouldn't be so  angry because cooking fish is one way to survive in the forest, but eating it while it's still alive? That's just cruel!" She glares at the guy hurt and angry at the same time.

Last edited by Mayumi Serenity on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:18 pm

"I'm a vampire, I need fresh blood, if I didn't have to do that I wouldn't." I shig softly as I put my guard down, seeing that the girl doesn't want to fight from the looks of it. "I was going to eat it afterwards..."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Mayumi sighs to her self remembering what she learned about other races " Ok, ok, just know if you hurt any forest animal, don't be surprised when an arrow comes your way." She says coldly before jumping off trees until she's out of sight , then continues walking back to her secret path.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:25 pm

"So do I have your permission to drink a fishes blood without getting hurt?" Even though I've done this when need for centuries. I glare at the direction from where she left , listening to where she is going as my whip turns back into a rose and twirl it in my fingers.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:31 pm

Connecting with the forest she carries her voice through the wind. " Yes you may.". She continues walking seeing the herbs and berries in the distance.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:35 pm

I wade back into the water and manage to catch another fish as I get out of the water. Knowing that I won't be interrupted this time, I bite into the fish and start to drain its blood.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Continuing down the path, She walks slowly looking at the many birds and animals around her, saying hello and how they are doing. Before she knew it, Mayumi was already in her secret herb garden. Although it wasn't actually her's because it was grown in the forest, it seems the only person who knows about it is herself. There she stood at the beginning of a vast field of grass covering about 5 miles. Here and there white and purple flowers bloom , making the mix of white ,purple and green look magical. She walked past this to a part of the field that goes on for a miles. Here grows several herbs and berries, some with healing properties and others with deadly poison. She inhales , then starts to pick herbs.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:55 pm

I drink this fishes blood and eat it raw. "I'm sorry about that little guy, but I had to." I decide to find out what that elven girl is doing and follow her, finding a path that I haven't been down in centuries.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:03 pm

Ignoring a presence heading toward her knowing it;s the same from earlier, she continues to pick by a list she made in her head " berries to make a tart later.., herbs for exhaustion, herbs for tea, herbs to disinfect wounds..." She continues picking though the rest of the list in her head.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

"I see your collecting herbs and what not." I walk up behind her as I look around, not having been around here for centuries. This place hasn't changed a bit.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Mayumi continues delicately picking berries and placing them in a basket. " I assume you followed me, but what was the purpose of doing so?" she inquired keeping her cold tone of voice and without looking.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:06 am

"I was following your scent for a little, then I started to remember the path." I climb a tree and lay in a branch, looking over the clearing. "I've been here centuries ago."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:09 am

" Hmm, i see." is all she says. Mayumi finishes picking the necessary herbs and berries for curing, and goes on to pick blueberries,black berries, and other berries to make a tart.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:33 pm

"So what about you? How did you find this place?" I pull out my rose and spin it a little. "I remember when I used to live near here with my family..."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:06 am

" Well this forest is my home,when i trained here i was able  to connect to the forest and sense it. I found a wounded animal by that same lake once and when i tended to it, it went off nearby that strange path. So i went down the path and found this secret garden..but i guess it's not so secret anymore huh?" She says, looking at the azure sky after pausing.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next