Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Masumi hangs out in town (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masumi hangs out in town (open)

Post by Lèon Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 am

Lèon sighed in relief as she wasnt gonna storm of and blow where he and his brother had been hiding. "He will trust me, most people say my little brother is the more likeable of the two of us he totally takes after mom."
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Masumi hangs out in town (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Masumi hangs out in town (open)

Post by Masumi Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:37 am

Masumi mumbled something inaudible. She crossed her arms, glaring at him a little. "Lead the way. And don't try anything else." She said, ready to follow him.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lèon Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Lèon turned around and began walking to the cafe not wanting to give her more reason to run.

----- (time passing)-----

Lèon arrived at the booth and looked for his brother who was sitting at one of the tables sipping tea. He then turned around hoping Masumi was still there.
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Post by Masumi Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Masumi had regrettably followed him, and she bit her lip. Why was she still following him? She almost ran as he looked back at her, something that could be seen in the sudden shift of her legs.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lèon Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Lèon points to the boy who was sitting at the table "that is my brother." He then checks and makes sure his gear is still with him and turns back around.
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Post by Masumi Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Masumi sighed, and looked at the boy at the table. She looked at Leon with mixed emotions, and clenched a fist. "Lead the way." She said again.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lèon Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Lèon takes another step and says "brother how are you, you didn't get hurt did you?" He proceeds to walk completely to the boy and gestures to Masumi "this is a 'friend' I met along the way here, Masumi this is Sèvran, you can ask him to see if I was lieing or not."
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Post by Masumi Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Masumi crossed her arms as she followed him, looking at Sevran. "Why was your brother running?" She asked, still looking less then pleased.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lèon Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Sèvran turns his head and looks to the girl "it is quite a long story sit and me and my brother can tell you it while he eats."
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Post by Masumi Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Masumi mumbled something inaudible. She sat down in the the chair, regretting agreeing to come with him. "Fine." She mumbled.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lèon Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Lèon has a menu brought over and orders something then hands it to Masumi. Sèvran soon begins after "it started as some guys fighting and making bets when a guy began casting fire magic and I froze him, rather then admiting defeat his friends began demanding we unfreeze him but we didnt so they attacked us both. Lèon beat a few down but the rest persued when we fleeded and we split up so I could get away and he could lead them away." Sèvran takes a sip of his tea as he awaits Masumi's reaction and Lèon's food is brought to him.
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Post by Masumi Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:39 pm

Masumi listened intently. She started looking angry a little. "So, you two were running because you were too stubborn to unfreeze him, when you should have just beaten them up?" She said, crossing her arms and looking less then pleased.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lèon Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm

"In our defense he was rather annoying he wasnt even in the fight he just started attacking because the person he put his bets on was losing" Lèon said before taking a bite of his sandwich
Lèon
Lèon

Back to top Go down

Post by Masumi Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Masumi shook her head. "Please, tell me why you didn't just beat the shit out of him too?" She said, frustrated. She sighed, shaking her head.
Masumi
Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2