Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A painful reminder[open] EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A painful reminder[open] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A painful reminder[open] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A painful reminder[open] EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A painful reminder[open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A painful reminder[open] EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A painful reminder[open] EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A painful reminder[open] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A painful reminder[open] EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A painful reminder[open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A painful reminder[open] Empty A painful reminder[open]

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:38 am

I wander through the forest until I reach a clearing. I feel painful memories coming back. I look down at the war-torn ground. "This is where I was struck down while attempting to run away..." I then clench my fists. "Those angels...so corrupt in their ways!" I punch a tree. "It's because of them I'm like this!" I then proceed to focus my life energy into my hand and punch the tree again, this time knocking it over. "Once I get powerful enough, I can make a stand against those purists like Haku! They can take most of my angelic abilities, but they can't take away my spirit and the skills I had before I died!" I then blast another tree, causing a small explosion, knocking a few more trees down. I then fall to my knees in tears. "It's just not right...how they treated me and the people close to me, and then make me 'redeem' myself by betraying my own kind!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

A painful reminder[open] Empty Re: A painful reminder[open]

Post by Keira Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:09 am

I awoke with a shudder, hearing an explosion In the distance causing me to fall from the tree I was happily perched in. Asleep. God damn. I thought as I dissappeared, appearing in the area by the obvious angel I burst into laughter at the sight of one of the iron hearted beasts crying "Ahahahaha"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:25 pm

I notice someone laughing. I turn around to see someone. "Did I miss the joke? Because I don't see what's so funny".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:46 pm

I wiped at my eyes, watering from laughter, as I tried to restrain myself and calm down "not often I see your kind flailing around in tears. Even when you get torn in half you only scowl"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:55 pm

"Hilarious, for your information, I wasn't always what you think I am. I used to be a human being, forced to betray his kind! And besides, this pain is at more of a psychological level then a physical one".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:58 pm

"So you dislike angels?" I said as my interest piqued "I can help with the psych.... And whatever else... In exchange for your.... Services... I'm in a group and after as sudden destruction.... I'm forced to completely rebuild..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:52 pm

"You want me to join your little group of squaddies? Well, I dunno about that, but perhaps we can both benefit from each others help".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:19 am

"Dependent on who it beinifits... Of course" I laughed as I thought of something he might value "ill teach how to kill angels...?" I inquired, hoping hoe a deal.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:28 pm

"Teach me to kill angels huh? And how does someone go about doing that? Stabbing them with a cross?" I chuckle a bit.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:40 pm

"Hate..." I I chuckled "since it appears you used to be human, I imagine you have pretty standard human magic... Not many special abilities... I can teach you how to enhance it with hate... I can teach you how to counter their magic? Read their attacks?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:41 pm

"Well, I don't know about the hate part, but I would like to know how to counter their magic. As far as reading attacks goes, I've learned that skill, I just have yet to master it".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:45 pm

"So you're in?" I inquired as I pulled a sheet of paper from a void "first we née to seal your soul? They can trace you by your tainted soul... That's why demons are such an enemy for them, they can't trace us..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:47 pm

"My s-soul? Forget it. I may sign a lot of contracts when it comes to my hobby, but I'm not signing on to something I might regret".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:36 pm

"It'll be a contract to merely bind it, so it can't be found by sensory types.... You'll hold the can't act at all times. And the clause is that even if the contract is destroyed somehow, your soul returns to your body." I sai trying o give a brief explanation.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:37 pm

"Well, it sounds nice and all, but I believe that I can the skills and power I need to take people like Haku on my own".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:50 pm

"Haku.... Haku.... Haku....." I thought for a second before I clicked, I immediately burst into laughter "HELL NO, Ahahah. Psycho purist angel? It'd be a mission for me to even beat him! Way to much collateral damage"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:06 pm

"Well, he's hunting me and all other fallen angels. That's why I'm trying to obtain the skills to take him on, so my chance of dying decreases just enough for the odds not to be so against me, not that you'd care, he doesn't have a bounty on YOUR head".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:11 pm

"True.... But you forget 2 things.... He's a psychopathic angelic purist..... And I'm a demon..." I chuckled slightly as i looked him over "how about a friendly spar to test your.... Survivalbility..?"
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:13 pm

"I guess, but I'm out of here if I feel like you're trying to kill me". I get into my usual fighting stance.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 pm

"I'm not trying to kill you.... I hope your ready for a real spar though..." I stood in my usual fighting stance, standing casually my my hands in my pockets "let's get this over with ..." I muttered in a drab tone.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:25 pm

"If you insist". I blast a strong gust of wind at the demon, and then go up close for a strike.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:32 pm

As I feel the air pressure drop as a gust accelerates towards me, a huge explosion of flame surged around me, only for a split second. Te flames consumed the built up oxygen in te immediate area causing the huge gust to be nothing more then a slight breeze. The flame also had another use, to possibly startle, confuse and block the view of my opponent. Regardless, I had not moved, I stool in the exact same position, waiting for him to get close enough for a strike.

(SCIENCE FTW!)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:34 pm

"TAKE THIS!" I fire a blast of my life energy at him. "Your fire can't negate this!"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 pm

I nod slightly as the blast of life energy hurtles towards me "your right my flames can't negate that" I opened a void barely infront of my body and one behind, so when the energy blast made contact it appeared to go strait through me "any other tricks up your sleeve...?" I chuckled wondering whether or not I should start my counter attack yet.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:46 pm

I see the attack go right through him, but he came out unscathed. 'What the? Alright then..." I begin spinning around, then when I charged up enough I made a sonic boom with my leg, launching me toward the demon spinning at full velocity.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next