Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A warrior still lost - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A warrior still lost

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A warrior still lost - Page 3 Empty Re: A warrior still lost

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:33 pm

(At this point I don't care anymore I AM B.O.R.E.D.)
I had been sleeping in a tree up until I heard a voice, in which startled me. "Nyeh?!" I then fall out of the tree. "Ow...can't a guy take a nap in peace?..."
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:22 pm

As the chain compressed in on me i disappeared , re appearing infront of Abel "when woul you like o die? Now?" I inquired
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 pm

"Wha?" I notice the commotion. "Screw it, I'm outta here" (left topic...with SLIGHT leeway for one last interaction)

Last edited by Tom Bluemann on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:07 am

(tom, ask for invitation next time? ^.^Wink - I don't want to be the one to murder you once my humanity disappears again.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:08 am

(Alright... >.>)
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 am

Albel chuckled "go...to "albel reached his arm up and as he did so one of kentas katanas flew through the air. Albel barely managing to catch it continued its momentum with his own strength stabbing the sword at the man "HELL"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am

*quietly comments that stabbing is a bad idea against her teacher, knowing that if she gets involved, her humanity will slip away again*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:36 am

"Your done" I commented as a void opened just in time for the blade to go through, re appearing behind the man, blade stabbing towards the mans back.

(2 things, 1 be happy I didn't say your head. 2 generally you can't use two characters in a thread, especially if they influence the outcome of an event. I'll let it slide this time.)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:57 am

"not today" kenta said as he gripped on the soul chain connecting to the sword yanking it back as soon as the portal opens, leaving behind a laceration on albels hand but avoiding something far more serious. Kenta appears from the woods and walks up to albel standing by his side with sword at the ready "now i see what power you hold" Kenta chuckles, as he chuckles another voice is heard from behind as the purple rose holding her chain whip "back off i want his head." The two combat capable people smirk as they grip onto their weapons ready for anything.

(A couple things, don't assume a victory just cause your "unbeatable" as well as i find your ability to constantly open void rifts at no mental strain cost or anything to be highly op if not totally unfair in any battle, and lastly there isn't a rule about it in the rules although i understand your worried i could play the numbers game and keep all of them in control without a slip while you are stuck as one even though that seems like the only true way you would ever allow yourself to be defeated)
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:26 am

I sighed as I bowed to them both as I took my shirt off "so be it...." As I entered demon release, making my self highly offensive "now...." I sai through gritted teeth before pulling a claymore from a void.

(It's generally an unspoken rule.... But never mind. As for my magic. It has flaws i just keep them hidden. And he's not invincible, I've just had a lot of practice making powerful characters. And also, you need to state any information that could influence th future, as in whether or not the chain whip was attached or not when the sword was thrown. Again. I'll let it slip)
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:17 pm

*sighs sadly and turns away: not wanting to see either die in front of her, knowing that doing so would trigger her darker side* .... i-im sorry... *coats the area with ice by siphoning away all kinetic energy and heat: freezing all motion, leaving only the human unfrozen for the moment* .... you have five seconds. Run. *lets the world thaw slowly to give him said time*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Kenta grips onto albels arm and picks him up and shoves him towards the forest "go we'll take it from here" Albel gritted his teeth as he looked at kenta "i have reason to fight" Kentas eyes never leave his opponent "you have reason but you can't win this one plus your already injured, you want revenge fine but it'll be for another day now go" Albel gripped his arm as he nodded and looked back at the man "heh try not to die too fast to these two" Albel quickly took off back into the forest keeping aware for any attempt at an ambush as he ran. Purple Rose started swinging her whip across her body keeping it constantly moving as kentas eyes never left the foe "shall we dance?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:50 pm

*looks away: knowing her teacher will punish her for letting the human escape, sits by herself and doesn't watch anymore: afraid*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:16 pm

(If the human is me, then here is my response)
With everything seemed to have been frozen in time I made a quick dash to as far away as possible.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:21 pm

(sorry tom the human is albel) As albel escaped into the forest he felt his focus fading as he lost blood "d...damn it" feeling as he's enough of a distance away he gripped harder onto his arm. "hehe i should have downgraded my ammo" as he leaned onto a tree he sighed as he tried to wrap up the holes that were bleeding heavily with his vision blurring he tossed aside his helmet "nel.....i'm sorry....i couldn't avenge you....forgive me....nel......" tears streamed down his face as he cried "NEL!!!!!" he shouted as closed his eyes feeling the agony and pain in his heart and body.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:24 pm

(Good to know)
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:24 pm

*lets her teacher focus on his fight as she follows the bloody trail: eyes briefly flickering between blue and red, then back to the calmer color* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Albel coughs up some blood as he grips onto the still open hole in his arm "nel....why did you run....why did you disappear" his tears not ending as he grips more onto his arm...
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm

I Looked at Kenta, but keeping the new girl in my perifural vision. After a slight wince, my sanity trying to come back, I laughed, twirling the claymore with the fingers of my left hand "let's go..... This is the test I was talking about.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Kenta smirks as he gets into a quickdraw stance and eyes the man as purple rose keeps twirling the whip around her body. both waiting to see who goes first.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:53 pm

I lunged forward, into nothing, but a void opened, the sword going through and appearing infront of Kenta, stabbing to his stomach.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 am

Kenta smirks as he quickly drawed out his katana partially and letting it glide along the side of the claymore, as he parried the attack kenta pushed on his blade to push on the claymore to through the man off balance. Purple rose lashed forth with her whip aiming to have it surround the man.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:08 am

As the claymore was pushed back towards me I adjusted my weight and used my momentum to spin, going for a slash, and then I had blinked behind the girl, in the air bringing the slash down intending to slash across her back. Expecting her to be to committed to her whip strike.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:21 am

Kenta uses his katana to block as he blinks away, Purple smirked as he blinked "your tricks" she tossed her weight to the side as the claymore came down and pulled the chain back having it wrap and lay ontop of the claymore as it landed narrowly missing "wont work twice" she flicked her wrist explosing her gauntlet blades going for a slash at the man.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:54 am

I smiled through gritted teeth as I jumped backwards, sliding the claymore from the chain and disappearing, appearing once again between the two people "c'mon...... You've got to be stronger then that..."

(I'm confused as to how you could dodge a strike, that would only take a second. With no knowledge of the attack. By shifting your weight and striking back the whip? Something that would take more then a second..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next