Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A warrior still lost - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A warrior still lost

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A warrior still lost - Page 4 Empty Re: A warrior still lost

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Kenta smirked as he got back to a quick draw stance and stared at him in reply. "highly defensive but when it comes to offense you lack in power, how do you plan to kill the angels if you cant strike down a demon". Purple panted as she regathered the whip with a flick and keeps it moving around her body while she shifted her bodies center around with the whip.

(Your dealing with two mentally focused beings, unlike albel who was put into an unstable mental state where he couldn't see his mistakes these two are prepared and have been reading your action pattern. both seeing how you enjoy your warpy powers, your also using a claymore of all weapons thrusts and slashes being your only effective attack patterns as well as aiming for the legs or feet would have been useless since you would have had the chance of catching the blade in the ground the only reasonable hit angles would be waist and up leaving the areas that you would attack from to a torso slash or a downward slash both of which are avoided by throwing her weight down and to the side which would have dodged every direction except for her sides, seeing as your character prefered front or back of the opponent she felt it was safe to assume that you would go for front or back hense dropping her weight to the side would save her. she hasn't lost mental focus on you neither has kenta so your attack patterns and movement patterns are all being put under microscopes in their eyes. Although if i was to type out mental thought pattern i would be reaching pages worth of posts)
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:07 pm

(Understood, I'll have to try then)
I sighed as I tossed the claymore into a void, I then withdrew a katana, my weapon of choice and then I was gone, beside the girl sending 4 slashes at her, then I was on her other side spinning, sending another 3 slashes.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:52 pm

"how cute you want to kill me cause i'm less of a threat to you" Purple smirks as the first slash gets hit by my spinning chain whip and it wraps around the katana to the guard and rose yanks on the whip to displace his movement and momentum before it can even start as she flicked her wrists revealing both arm blades as she slashed back at the demon but keeps her body constantly moving her eyes never leaving the mans body movement. Kenta quickly dashed towards the man as he withdrew his katana sending quick successive slashes at the man.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 pm

I let go of the katana before I disappeared, then I was directly behind Kenta, a new katana in hand, using a burst of energy to send 8 slashes at his back before instantly disappearing.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:26 am

Purple rose whipped the blade around and kenta caught the katana that is still caught in the whip he used both his own and the mans katana to block most of the strikes taking a few in the side but the damage didn't seem to phase Kenta as he stabbed the mans katana into the ground and purple retrieved her whip from it. "his movement is erratic" said purple as kenta chuckled "good" Kenta closed his eyes as he put his hand on his katana and focused as Purple closed her eyes as well focusing.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 am

(This is bs..... Time to join the party)
Fletcher appeared, standing a few meters behind rose, completely silent, waiting for a strike, when he heard movement in the woods.

Aldearith strode from the tree line, cloaked with the hood up, facial features hidden by the shadows cast by the hoods cowl. When he was a reasonable distance from the 3 he spoke up "what the fucks going on here...seems like a pretty unfair fight..."
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Kenta kept his eyes closed as he tilted his head down "we have no reason to fight you, if you join in we shall not partake in such a thing." Purple sighed as she opened her eyes "think we should run?" Kenta gave a nod in reply, "you wont last long against them both" Purple started to spin her whip around her body again, "got a plan?" Kenta simply shook his head.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Fletcher looked over the new arrival and sighed, irritated by the interruption. He twirled the katana. Waiting for the man to explain himself.

Aldearith stood in the center, keeping tabs on these peoples power signatures, making sure there's no surges or sudden movements "now...... This fight is going to end peacefully.... Before it gets ecsesivly bloody..." He sighed as he closed his eyes placing a hand on his own head.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:26 pm

Kenta looks to Purple and nodded but kept their grip on their weapons, as kenta walked off towards where Albel went to and purple looked at their opponent. "Your head will be mine next time" she continued to twirl the whip around her body as she went the opposite direction disappearing off into the forest.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Keira Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Fletcher sighed, pulling the finger at them as they left "fuck you man...." He said as he reverted back to his original state "I was close to ping serious...."

Aldearith looked up and spoke sternly "I'd rather no blood be spilled...." He only managed to say that before fletcher disappeared. Aldearith shook his head before heading back into the woods.
Keira
Keira

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 pm

*unaware of the other two, follows the still-bleeding human: eyes occasionally flickering to red, then back* .... it's... my fault... *afraid of her other half, knowing she could have been the one who killed the red-haired person in one of her rages*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Albel coughs up some more blood as he fades slightly in and out of conciousness, "ah....why does it hurt soo much" Albel staggers as he tries to get up but quickly draws his gun as he hears someone coming in.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 pm

*shyly approaches, looking in worry at all the blood* ... you know, i gave you five seconds to hide.. not to try and make yourself bleed out...i-i admit i'm unsure what my teacher could have made me do.. s-so i don't know the entirety of the truth of my past actions. Regardless, i tried to save you... Do you hate me for letting you live? *knows he must want revenge*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Albel struggles as he points his gun at asteel "If i pull the trigger i would feel soo much better...some closure....but..." tosses aside his gun "you wouldn't have done it of your own will" he sighs as he struggles to stay concious.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:23 pm

*shyly gets a bit closer, carefully looking over his wound* ... you're really bleeding a lot you know... i-i can't really heal you though... *offers a bandage, but doesn't let herself touch him* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Albel looks away and sighs "whats the point...my search...was all that kept me going....without her...without the need to find her...i have no reason to stay alive anymore" he looks at the bandages then looks down.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:26 pm

*annoyed, grabs his hand and forces him to lose more strength until he stops moving: proceeding to bandage him* .... w-why live for another? live for yourself so you can help those still alive. *watches his expression* You left two of those you trust to escape.
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Albel grits his teeth "What do you expect, they were better prepared for him not me....i've done my time helping others...fought for many" He sighed "why are you helping me?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 pm

*blushes angrily* w-would you rather i just feed on you and give you a last memory to be happy about? I'm being nice because i want to be- i-i don't want to be a monster. ok? *flutters uncomfortably as she coats the nearby ground in ice*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Albel "a demon who resents being a demon hehe i see" Kenta walks up to the area near the two "she's right....not all demons are bad some want to repent for what they are, you sure your gonna be okay near him asteel?"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:32 pm

*turns in worry and lashes her tail* w-where's sensei-? *eyes flicker red, but back to blue as she manages to calm her concern rather quickly* ....
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 pm

Kenta sighs "he's fine unfortunately, you okay though?" Directing the question to the both of them and arcus chuckles "other than no longer having a reason to live and having bled seriously i'm better than anyone else could be in my situation"
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 pm

*looks away in shame: hateful at herself for the role she played* .....im sorry... *looks nervously at him: wondering if she should end his life peacefully as repentance* ...i-i'll make it up... somehow... *just feels awful, so looks at her tail and quiets down*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrade Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Kenta sighs, "you want to come home with me tonight asteel? might be better than going home to a pissed off sensai don't want anything bad to happen to you" Albel sighed as he tried to stand "i need...to go rest" Kenta remembers someting and smirks "there was a cabin of sorts not far from here, shall we go" he looks at asteel as if she can't say no.
Shrade
Shrade

Back to top Go down

Post by Asteel Runastia Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm

*troubled and concerned her teacher will find her, but nods weakly: not having a choice* ..o-of course- *nervously follows: very outmatched in terms of fighting ability*
Asteel Runastia
Asteel Runastia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next