Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloody Waters EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloody Waters EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloody Waters EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloody Waters EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloody Waters EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloody Waters EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloody Waters EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloody Waters EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloody Waters EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloody Waters

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bloody Waters Empty Bloody Waters

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 12:30 am

I stand in the shallow part of the river rather a ways from the town that was near. I was holding a young man close to me my fangs buried into his neck with a small trail of blood leaking down his body creating a small pink mist in the water. I drink heavily he having given up a little bit ago. I moan lightly at the taste and try to stop myself but my hunger to much for me as I hadn't eaten in almost a month.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Bloody Waters Empty Re: Bloody Waters

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 12:35 am

While on a small nature walk out of boredom, I make my way to the river as I just hear a moan. I decide to investigate what is going on just as I get the scent of blood. I am thirsty. I I walk along the river, seeing a little blood in the river, and follow it until I see a pretty woman holding a limp looking man. "That can't be good."
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 12:44 am

I finally force my mouth away from the man and simply let him drop into the shallow water his face to the sky. I didn't check to see if he was alive I simply backed away and tripped on the bank falling on my rear and just sit there on the edge of the river shivering at the fact of what I just did. I mutter to myself "no no no no no.... not again... no no no...."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 12:49 am

As I see her fall over, I quickly run to her and help her up. "Are you okay?" I give her a small once over, not getting very personal and I help her up. I then notice that she is a vampire and that she was drinking his blood. That explains a lot.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 am

I continue to shiver as I am made to stand. I support most of my weight against him as I almost fall again. My eyes are shockingly wide as I breath out "Who cares about me... I did it again I think I killed someone..." I wipe my arm across my mouth wiping away the last traces of blood on it. "Your gonna... gonna turn me in for murder aren't you...?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 12:57 am

"I'm not gonna turn in my own kind." I make sure she doesn't fall over. "Do you think you can stand." I look at the human that is laying in the water, his mouth and nose just above the water. "It depends if he has a pulse."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 1:00 am

"I... I can stand." I say stop leaning against him and sway a little but staying on my feet. "Please check on him... I took a lot and that water is cold..." I stare at the young man and I can't bring myself to look away from his face the slack expression similar to one I saw long ago.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 1:03 am

I pick up the man and lay out of the water and check his pulse." He still has a pulse but its faint. I think he will be fine as long as he drinks something." I get a leaf and make him drink some water while he is unconscious. "So, what is your name?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 1:10 am

"That's great... and I'm umm... Zinres." I say looking at the vampire before me "What's your name?" I then look down at myself and wipe at my dress to get a few drops of blood of it. I shake my head a little and put on my standard devilish grin to cover my still wrecked nerves. "Sorry you had to see all that." I say flicking my hair to the back and adjusting my jacket.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 1:13 am

"I'm Ember, Its nice to meet you." I smile softly and lay the man against a tree. "And its quite alright, it happens." I step closer to her and shake her hand. "So what brings you out here?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 1:21 am

"I hate when that happens... I don't lose control often. I feel terrible and filthy." I say sadly but shaking myself again and put up my confidence "What are you doing out here I thought I lured him far enough." I flick my wrist and a playing card falls into my hand and I fiddle with it as I look at Ember.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 1:27 am

"Truth be told, I had no clue anyone was here, I was just wandering." I smile and sit down on the river bank. "I don't drink the blood of other people if I can help it to be honest." I yawn a little as I look around, enjoying the serenity of the nature around us. "Whats with the card?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 1:31 am

"Oh, well good to know my instincts are still good. I only drink blood... can't stand tomatoes." I say as I flick the card around my hands "Just a card..." I grin. "my little quirk I suppose. I love the risk of life." I stay standing a little away from him "So... wandering huh?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 1:37 am

"Yeah." I lean back, supporting my upper body with my arms. "Your quirk huh? Sounds like your a gambler." I ponder about making a bet with her or not as I pull out a rose from under my scarf.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 1:50 am

"Gambler... yeah I guess I love to make bets. I'll wager almost anything." I say putting the card back into my sleeve. "I play almost any game that lets you wager." I grin like a shark and sit next to him. "Wanna play?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 1:57 am

"Depends what you want to play." I look up at her, interested in what she is gonna suggest. I twirl my rose in my fingers as I wait for her to make the bet and call the game.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 2:05 am

"How about a little roll of the dice?" I say reaching into my pockets pulling out a few dice. "High number wins. Winner gets to take one thing from the loser... within reason of course." I keep my grin up and I widen my eyes a little suddenly much calmer and happier.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 2:11 am

I stand up and put the rose back under my scarf. "Sure. I'm game." I smile, noticing that she is happier from before. "Ladies first of course." I bow at her, teasing her a little.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 2:24 am

"Oh, a gentlemen" I say say as I rattle the dice in my hand and cup 3 of them in my right hand and toss them. They land 4,6,6. "I jump up and giggle "Yes, beat that." I say as I hand him the other three dice i held in my left hand
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 2:30 am

"Looks like lady luck favors you." I take the dice from her and toss them. They roll for a little bit then land on 2, 6, 2. "Looks like you won." I shrug, not to upset at losing. "What do you want?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 2:34 am

I chuckle a little "Lady Luck always favors me." I say before thinking a little strumming my finger on my cheek. "How about I'll take... Whatever you have in your... left front pocket?" I sat after my consideration. "Let's see what I can get by pushing my luck."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 2:37 am

"Really?" I laugh a little, showing her that the pocket is empty. "I don't really use my pockets." I Smile softly and decide to let her have a second chance. "Try to get something this time."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 am

I pout a little before saying "Alright, then I'll take your scarf then. Is that fine then?" I smile at him before collecting my dice from the ground and putting them back where they where before.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 2:48 am

"N-no you can have that." I blush a little and step back, not wanting her to see the vampire bite, or giving anyone my scarf. "Another choice?" I shift back and forth a little nervously.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 2:53 am

I grin my shark grin again and move closer to Ember. "Oh, did I hit on something... precious? It's just a scarf... and I believe a simple item of clothing is a reasonable thing to take from a simple bet." I move to within arms length of Ember. "A bet's a bet." I say looking him in the eyes. "Unless of course you want to give me something else you hold near and dear to your heart."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next