Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloody Waters - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloody Waters

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bloody Waters - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Waters

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 2:55 am

I pull out one of my roses and hand it to her. "This is the best I can do..." I step away a little, nervous of what she may do next. "I hope that satisfies you..."
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 3:04 am

I grasp the outstretched hand and hold it. "Now now," i say looking into his eyes and taking a step closer. "... anyone can give a lady flowers. I want something of yours that is precious to you... If I have that we'll never forget each other. We are both immortal and memories are very important to me so I don't want to forget people I meet. Eternity can have its curses right?" I say all this never letting go of his hand or looking away from his eyes all the while taking tiny baby step towards him our feet almost touching by the time I'm done.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 3:10 am

I blush deeper as she holds my hand, unable to keep myself from doing so. "I, uh, w-well, If it means so much to you, I-I guess you can h-have my scarf." I step away from her, unable to stay calm.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 3:15 am

I stay as I am and look at him smiling. "Thank you for understanding." I say as I wait for him to unravel it from his neck. "You know... your cheeks are a little red... kinda cute."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 3:17 am

I turn away from her, blushing more as I move my rose and take the scarf off, revealing my neck and the vampire bite that turned me into one. ""H-here." I hold it out for her to take as I feel naked without it.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 3:20 am

I gently take the scarf from him and slowly wrap it around my neck. "So... that's why? Are you ashamed of your scar?" I say as I rove my eyes over the freshly exposed skin.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 3:28 am

I blush more and go to cover it with my hand but stop myself. "You could say that, and you would say that scarf is one of the only things that I had before I became one, I usually wear it." I turn around, calming down a little. "So what do you plan to do with my scarf?"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 3:34 am

"Do with it...? Why wear it of course." I say as I lay the edges around my collarbone. "Well, for a little bit and then it'll go in my safe to be treasured." I spin in a circle and look at him "How's it look? Something as precious as this... what centuries old scarf? Will make for a great memory and a great treasure."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 3:38 am

I sigh and rub my neck due to the weird feeling of not having a scarf on anymore. Why did she have to take it? I turn around, feeling stupid for the bet, losing my most precious item so easily after 700 years. "Since your happier now I guess I'll be going." I begin to walk away feeling defeated.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 3:44 am

I see his body language go depressed and I dash up to him gripping his bicep with one hand "Now, now I can't have you leave sad... I can't taint your memory of our first encounter." I sigh a little and look at him "How about I treat you to something? Anything you want... except of course the scarf."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 3:49 am

I shrug, not really caring. "There isn't anything I really want right now..." I turn around, not looking her in the eye. "I'm such an idiot for agree to that bet..."
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 am

"I'm sorry you feel that way but a bet is a bet. That is how the game of life is played all on chance." I smile at him and put my hand on his chest "I'm serious... I won't let our first encounter be tainted by this especially since you won't forget. So.." I say as I poke him a little harder than necessary in the chest "your gonna tell me something that I can do to brighten it up."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 4:05 am

I mumble about giving my scarf back as I sigh and sit down at the river bank. "I know I agreed to the bet, But I never thought you would take my scarf..." I lay back and look up at the sky.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 4:12 am

I giggle a little before going to stand next to him. "Firstly, I didn't take it. You handed it to me and I only asked twice. Secondly if you had won what would you have taken?" I say looking down on his sad face ignoing his comment on returning his scarf.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 4:17 am

"I don't know, all I see is the clothes on your back." I sigh and keep staring at the sky. You are such an idiot. I close my eyes after a little while and try to take my mind off of the current situation.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 4:19 am

I sit close to him my feet splashing in the water. "You think to literally... I said the winner could take one thing from the loser I never said it had to be an item... and plus you think your the only one with a precious piece of clothing they wear?
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 4:22 am

"oh and what is yours then?" I prop myself up a little on my elbow and open my eyes. Why do you care so much? She just took your scarf. I sigh, still upset about the fact I lost my scarf to her.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 4:26 am

I tap my miniature hat that was tied into my hair. "This little thing... is very precious to me." I say with slightly shiny eyes "It belonged to my closest friend in the world..." I lean back to lay in the grass my feet still in the water.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 4:32 am

"And my mother made that scarf for me a week before the Angels found where we lived in the forest." I lay back down and stare at the sky again. I'm sorry mom, I did something stupid and lost your scarf.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 4:46 am

"Yeah? Well that's harsh... I killed my friend." I say my voice going cold "I killed her and I took that hat she always wore as my first treasure. I felt so guilty for the way I killed her though." I stretch out further trying to cool myself by keeping partially in the water. "People die in wars lots of people by faceless soldiers. I killed her with a deadly embrace... I was right there... holding her as she died her blood still on my lips." My voice started out cold and hard as iron but degenerated into a soft almost sad whisper as I spoke the last of it.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 4:53 am

"And I should feel pity for you? You just took my scarf, knowing that its extremely personal to me and you feel nothing, your a heartless bitch you likes to make people lose their closest possessions!" I start to get angry as she tries to make me feel bad for her. I didn't really care about her story at this point, especially after knowing she killed her closest friend.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 5:02 am

"Ah, I'm far from heartless." I say sitting up and looking at Ember. "Why do you keep saying I took your scarf? You handed it to me. Also I've collected so many precious things because they're the one thing you can never replace. Ever." I stand up and glare at him "I don't care if you feel sorry for me I feel guilty enough for both of us at what I did." I say louder. "If your scarf was so close to your heart THEN WHY DID YOU GIVE IT TO ME!" I shout "and you gave it up with barely a protest why the big fuss now?!!"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 5:05 am

"You fucking tricked me!" I stood up ready to attack her for being so damn selfish. "And for the god damn record, I tried to give you something else that was precious to me and you refused it!" I pulled out my rose and put my energy into it, turning it into a whip, ready to hit her with it.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 5:17 am

I warily watch the whip and say "How did I trick you? We rolled dice and I won so I got to take something of yours. You barely even protested after I told you why I wanted something special." I glance down very quickly gauging the locations of our shadows just in case. I also rotate my arms and metal cards fall into my hands 3 in each "What are you going to do? Strike down a women because you lost a bet?"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 am

"I'm may strike down a woman for tricking me into handing my scarf away and then saying she doesn't care about the people she hurts by doing so!" I ready my rose whip, anger fueling me at the moment. "And I tried to tell you to take something else, but you fucking pushed me into giving it away, and you who fucking killed their supposed best friend and stole her most precious possession!"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next