Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Bloody Waters - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Bloody Waters

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bloody Waters - Page 3 Empty Re: Bloody Waters

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 5:29 am

"What was the trick?!!! All I did was ask!" I shout "And for your information she died because I lost control... I didn't know what to expect I had just changed and she was there! She got close to me and we were... She and I were lovers okay?" I pull my hands up to my chest and flick the cards to fan out in my hands. "I do care about how you feel... but you can only get this scarf back if you offer up something. That something has to be just as precious though."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 am

"That's the only thing that matters to me, I fucking have nothing else as precious as that scarf to me you damn bitch, if I realized what I was doing I wouldn't have given it to you, and as I fucking said before I tried to give you something else and you fucking refused!" I swing my whip at her, rage guiding my actions at this moment.
Ember
Ember
Admin

https://innerheart.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 5:42 am

I duck the side step the whip the length of it making the chance of it hitting me this close slim and toss my razor cards in my hands at his feet hoping to stop him from being able to move. "Then you shouldn't gamble if you only have one thing worth anything at all! And a flower is too easy they're worth nothing."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 5:51 am

"Then you don't fucking know the beauty of nature!" Not seeing the card in my blind rage, they hit my feet, keeping me in my place whether I want to or not. "I've had this rose for centuries, I've been using my magical energy to keep as it is. I fucking have kept it with me until the moment I fcking finally forgive myself for not being with my family when they died!" With her now further away I swing my whip at her again, cutting through a nearby tree in the process.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 5:56 am

I try and roll away but part of the whip cuts through my upperback near the shoulder blades and I cry out as blood spurts a little from the wound. I crotch from my roll and throw the other 5 cards in my hands at his stomach. I dash forward right after I throw to get inside his range.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 am

Unable to move, the cards dog into my stomach. I grunt in pain, to angry to put much more notice of it. I spin my whip to make a spiral in front of Zinres, trying to keep her at my range. "Just ducking give my my scarf back goddammit!"
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 am

"It isn't yours anymore!" I shout as I halt in my advance and look at the spiral before gripping the gash on my back in my right hand and coating it in blood allowing the blood to soak it and the sleeve. I level off my hand pointing at Ember "Bullseye!" I shout as the blood forms darts that shoot directly at ember's knees.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 6:11 am

I struggle out of the caress keeping me in place and manage to dodge the darts to just graze the sides of my knees. "Fuck!" I yell as I land on a knee and breath heavily, I'll either get my scarf back or die trying!" I slowly stand up, giving her more the enough time to attack.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 6:15 am

I flick out 5 razor cards in each hand throwing them all at Ember as I once again dash forward trying to close the distance. "Then you might as well die because it's mine. You lost it fair and square!"
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 6:18 am

"And you say you fucking not heartless, that is the only thing I have that is from my mother anymore, and when I told you this you didn't fucking care." I roll out of the way dodging the cards as the ones in my stomach dig in deeper. I pick up some dirt and throw it at and throw it at her and follow up with swing of my whip, clearly going over her head.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 6:25 am

I dive down under the whip and roll to get next to him. I kick out at his injured foot and at the same time say "I do care. I just have a code... Winning means everything and the losers must suffer at their hands. Fate and chance dictate everything as conflicting as it sounds. Nothing ever lost is ever given back it must be earned back."
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 6:32 am

Unable to fight back anymore, I fall back after she hits me, not hearing what she is saying. I breath heavily, coughing up a little blood, and look down at my stoumach and see the metal cards in me. I look to the sky and cough some more before saying something to no one. "Mom... I...I'm sorry for losing your scarf..." the whip turns back into the rose as I pass out from blood loss.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinres Fri May 30, 2014 6:38 am

I look over Ember's body as he stops moving and stand up. I dig the cards out of his chest and rip up his shirt to make a bandage for his wounds. I then drag over the man by the tree and slit his neck him being practically dead anyway I let the blood spill into Ember's open mouth a little as I lay the corpse on his upper chest the neck dripping blood into the mouth. After this s done I undo the scarf around my neck and leave it next to his right hand and pick up the rose as I do. "This really is a lovely rose..." I then look down at Ember's face "I hope this was all worth it..." I finish as I thread the rose through my hair and walk away into the nearby woods.
Zinres
Zinres

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember Fri May 30, 2014 6:49 am

Several hours later, I wake up, the last thing on my mind was getting my scarf back. I bolt straight up, not noticing the body on topic me as I quickly look around. "Hello?" I cough heavily, vaguely remembering what had happened and placed my left hand on my stoumach only to feel my stoumach to sting. "Ow." Right, I was fighting her for my scarf. I go to rub my head as I notice the man from before was on top of me. "What is this and why is he dead? For that matter I should be dead right now." I push him off as I look around for my rose, thinking that I lost my scarf, only to find it the scarf and the rose missing. I put up the scarf and hold it close. "Thank you Zinres." I smile softly, happy that I didn't lose it. I stay where I am for a little while with tears running down my face as I smile before I get up and head home.
Ember
Ember
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3