Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A Unexpected Meeting? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Unexpected Meeting?

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Unexpected Meeting? Empty A Unexpected Meeting?

Post by Mayumi Serenity Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Miyuki walks down the center of the shopping district being careful not to bump into anyone or anything for that matter. She was just wandering around not having any set goal in mind, when she suddenly bumped into a few guys. She stumbled back and immediately apologized , though looking at them warily after taking in their appearance..
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

A Unexpected Meeting? Empty Re: A Unexpected Meeting?

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Alejandro was walking down the street, eyes searching for a meal. His head was held high, and he had a cocky smile on. He watched as a girl bumped into a group of guys, and his heart lurched. She looked like... Izzy... He shook his head, growling at himself. He watched to see the guys reaction to the girl.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Miyuki took a step back as they took a step forward, looking at her with an expression she didn't like. She could feel herself being intimidated and decided that it would be best to go.. " W-well i'm really sorry about bumping into you..b-but i really must be going.." she says with a soft yet frail voice that seemed to be shaking. As she turned around to leave she felt a hand suddenly grab her arm, and her heart seemed to skip a beat. " What's the matter miss, leaving so soon?" the first guy said smirking. " Yeah-we just want to have some fun with ya" " Why don't you come with us? We'll give you a good time!". She looked fearfully at the three guys who seemed to be smirking at her, the expression she saw before intensifying. She was about to turn to run, but the hand around her arm tightened-making her shut her eyes in pain.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:27 pm

Suddenly an angry growl could be heard from across the street. A man with blonde hair stormed across the street with an inhuman amount of speed. He quickly punched the arm that held the girl, making the guy let go of her. "Try again, you stupid assholes. Now back off before I tear you apart." He growled at them, hiding his fangs. His eyes did flash briefly red though from their natural green color.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Miyuki from suddenly being released falls to the ground and holds her slightly red arm. She looks up to see who intervened and it seemed to be a guy with blonde hair and green eye-wait red-no it's green..She looks back towards the guys who looked surprised and angry at the guy who helped her. She watches as the guy who was punched was now a few steps away and was infuriated, and gasps when he pulls out a knife from his pocket, and started swinging at the blonde guy.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:40 pm

Alejandro growls as the knife manages to cut his arm shallowly, as he dodged, gripping the guys wrist tightly to make him drop the knife. He used his other fist to try and hit him in the jaw.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 pm

The guy holding the knife manages to keep his grip on the knife and cuts the blonde haired gut on his wrist, but was punched in the jaw, making him stumble back and drop the knife, holding his newly bleeding mouth. Miyuki watches as the other two guys lunge toward the blonde one wearing some kind spiked knuckles. ' All i can do is sit here and do nothing..?' she wondered as the fight unfolds in front of her.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Alejandro growled, but smiled as his punch made the guy stumble. The cut on his arm had already slowed it bleeding and started to heal. He lunged at one of the guys, making the other miss. He aimed a punch to the jaw and another to the stomach. Sadly he picked the one with the spike knuckles.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 am

Miyuki watches horrified as he is struck on the cheek by the spiked knuckle as the guy aims for him, his aim thrown off as the blunt force to his jaw and stomach made him lose his balance. As the knuckle releases itself from the blonde guys skin, she can see the blood slowly dripping from the 5 slash marks on his face, almost looking like a scratch from a bear. She watches as the guy lands on the ground, cursing under his breath.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:15 am

Alejandro roared with anger. By now his arm had stopped bleeding, but his wrist was still bleeding heavily along with his new bleeding face. He punched the guy who fell again, then kicked his head with full force. He turned to see if the other guys were attacking him yet.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:17 am

The other two guys seemed to be afraid and forgot about her, helping the guy on the floor to stand. They then quickly ran away with the guy probably to seek medical attention or go to the hospital-leaving Miyuki with the blonde guy..
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 am

Alejandro growled at the retreating men, sighing as his adrenaline slowly went down. Once it was gone the pain hit him full force, but he only winced. He turned to the girl, looking at her. "Are you alright?" He asked, putting his not bleeding hand over his cheek.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:27 am

Miyuki only nods having lost the words she wanted to say. She instead looks at your injuries worried about him. She was slightly curious on how his arm healed so fast, but she decided that now wasn't the time for that. Her eyes traveled to his many injuries until they met his eyes, concern and worry clearly displayed through them. " I-i'm ok..but are you..? You were injured in that fight..." she trails off , feeling bad that he had to save her, yet still shocked from what just happened she couldn't move.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:31 am

Alejandro smiled his cocky smile to hide his pain. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'll heal." He said, although his wrist didn't seem to stop bleeding. The cut was deep and if he kept losing blood... His face paled at the thought. He might go through blood lust. He had to feed soon. He kept smiling despite his thoughts. "I'm Alejandro. What is your name." He asked.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:37 am

Miyuki managed to stand though her balance was a bit off. She looks at you-concern still in her eyes " I'm  Miyuki...and still you should at least bandage that up, it's not healthy to leave it out like that..." she  says noticing the blood still running from it. She looks around quickly and notices a pharmacy. " Um..i'll be right back!~" she says while she runs over to the store.

Last edited by Mayumi Serenity on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:40 am

Alejandro blinked, surprised as she ran off. He look at his blood soaked hand, growling. Then he looked at his wrist and realized things were getting worse. He could feel his hunger grow the more blood he lost. He waited for her to get back, he wasn't completely rude. He should get out of their and find someone to feed on. He wasn't going to bite someone who looked so much like Izzy.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:46 am

Miyuki runs out of the store with a first aid kit, briefly tripping before getting up and walking over to you. She looks at your injuries before taking your uninjured hand hesitantly and walking over to a bench. " Um..w-well i should treat your injuries-it's the least i could do after you saved me.." she starts to say.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:50 am

Alejandro bit his lip against the urge to bite her. "I'm fine. You don't have to fix me up." He laughed, but there was a hint of pain it it. The cuts felt like they were burning, and while the face wound had slowed in bleeding, his wrist hadn't slowed much at all.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 am

Miyuki sit's you on the bench and opens the first aid kit, taking out some bandages,patches of cloth, and taking out two bottles, one to numb the pain and other to disinfect the cut so that it won't get infected and it will stop bleeding. " Lying is not good you know..especially if you are hurt.." She starts spraying the disinfectant which burns at first-but then soothes the pain after a few seconds.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am

Alejandro winces as the disinfectant is sprayed on his cut, then sighed as the pain was relieved. He was embarressed that she was fixing him up, but he let her anyway. If anyone said anything he'd hit them. "I know that. Thanks." He said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:12 am

Miyuki smiles lightly while she finishes spraying the disinfectant on all of his cuts then the numbing spray afterward. After waiting a few minutes she starts to wrap his wrist  and arm with bandages making sure to tie them tightly so they don't start bleeding again,then takes a large patch of cloth with sticky edges and get's close to his face putting it gently on his cheek. She then put's the remaining things back in the kit and closes it., looking you up and down. " Does it still hurt?" she asks looking worried.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:16 am

Alejandro sat patiently as she fixed him. He gently bit his lip, still hiding his fangs. "No. Thank you for patching me up." He smirked. His stomach was hurting though as was his head from hunger, but he ignored it. He smiled at her.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:19 am

Miyuki smiles back happy that he's better " Y-you shouldn't thank me..it was my fault that you got hurt..i'm just glad your ok now." Her mind then wanders " By the way..why did you save me..?"
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:22 am

Alejandro kept smiling. It faltered slightly as he realized the real reason he saved her, but he spat out a lie. "I couldn't let those crooks hurt a pretty girl like you." He said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:30 am

Miyuki blushes slightly but it disappears as she smiles genuinely at him " Well, thank you for saving me~"
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next