Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Unexpected Meeting?

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Unexpected Meeting? - Page 3 Empty Re: A Unexpected Meeting?

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:52 am

Miyuki listens and nods every now and then, understanding what he means as he explains.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:55 am

Alejandro's smile grew a bit wider, she hadn't run yet. "I get a lot stronger, faster, and can sense things. Plus I can work with magic, which I don't bother with. The sun gives me a sunburn, and weakens me, as does silver and holy stuff. I'm a creature of night pretty much." He laughed.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:04 am

Miyuki continues nodding just taking in everything he says to remember....when she realizes exactly what he is saying. Her eyes widen as she move back a little seemingly scared of him and about to scream.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:06 am

Alejandro's smiled dropped as she moved away from him. She was scared now, he could see it in her eyes. He saw her about to scream, and leaned forward and covered her mouth. "Hey! I'm not going to hurt you!" He told her, still keeping her quiet. His eyes pleaded with her.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:16 am

Miyuki quietly stares at him for a moment unsure what to say. Then something pops into her mind " S-so...if it was any other girl...then it would have been fine? Then why.." she pauses for a moment before looking straight into his eyes " Then why me...? If i was any other girl you would have bitten her forcefully..? Why wouldn't you have done the same to me..?"
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:21 am

Alejandro stared at her for a moment, considering spitting out another lie. He decided he would. "I just saved you from those crooks. Now I'm the crook, and it's a bad feeling." He said, giving her a cocky half smile.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:27 am

Miyuki could tell that he was lying but decided that she should just go. She stood up and started to walk past him, stopping a few inches away from him, going towards the end of the ally " Well thank you for saving me, see you around sometime." she calls out as she starts to continue to walk past, whispering " Liar" before continuing towards her exit.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:32 am

Alejandro was hurt when she called him a liar, even if she was right. "Izzy! Wait!" He said, moving to grab her hand. He pulled his hand back, muttering a curse. He just gave away his secret, but he kept going. "Please don't go." He said in small, child like voice. His green eyes were wide open. He didn't want her to go, the resemblance was just so... Surreal. He wanted to know who this was.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:50 am

Miyuki turns around hearing him call out to her-but it wasn't her name. She turns around to look at him only to find him with his eyes open looking hurt and..desperate? " I..zzy?" she says softly to him.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:58 am

Alejandro blushed heavily. The secret was out, might as well give her the whole story. "You look a lot like my little sister... Izzy..." He mumbled, looking at the ground.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 am

Miyuki sit's down." your little sister?" she questioned, feeling as though he is telling  the truth this time.

Last edited by Mayumi Serenity on Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:11 am

Alejandro kicked at the ground. "Yeah... She was the only reason I stayed at home for as long as I did... I protected her better than my father... Then..." His fist clenched. "I left her alone for one minute... And she's dead!" He exclaimed, a tear falling. "I loved her so much... I was supposed to protect her, and I failed... It's my fault she's dead, my fault..." He cried, breaking down. He stood there, his hair covering his face, but you could see the tears falling. His fists were clenched and they shook a little. He stared at the ground as memories flashed in his head.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:25 am

Miyuki sit's there at a loss for what to do..and just let's her instinct's guide her. She quickly get's up and walks over to him. She reaches out for his hands and held them gently, squeezing them briefly, before pulling him into a warm hug. It would have felt weird for her to hug someone she just met....yet it felt right, like something she had to do. She kept on arm around him in a hug, while the other rubs his head in a soothing way. Miyuki's way of saying " it's ok to cry..to let out all the pain and sadness you felt on that day and buried deep inside you...i'm here for you..".
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:33 am

Miyuki surprised him. Alejandro looked at her with teary eyes, leaning into her a little. He began sobbing as the pain of Izzys death hit him with full force again. He cried into his hand, shaking with the force of his sobs. Her death had become a rock in his gut, a pain always there. This was only taking a small pebble out of the rock, relieving him slightly. He continued to cry half quietly, half loudly.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:43 am

Miyuki continued to try comfort him, rubbing his hair comfortingly. She tightens her hug a bit while still gently rubbing his head. Not knowing what else to do, she continued this, hoping that it will help in some way, her eyes closing slightly feeling sad for him...
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:50 am

After a few minutes Alejandro stopped crying, and he picked up his head. His face was tear soaked, he'd need a new bandage for his face wound. He blushed and looked away from Miyuki. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He told her, looking at the ground. He sniffled, wiping off his face.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:59 am

Miyuki gives a small smile " recalling something like that would make anyone cry..so you don't need to be sorry." she says. She her expression changes to a slight worry "Are you ok?"
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:02 am

Alejandro looked back at her. "Yeah, I'm ok. Don't worry." He said with a slight smile. In truth he felt like he could cry for hours. He sniffled again, taking a deep breath.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 am

Miyuki smiles happy that he's feeling better now, and shows that feeling through a childish smile. "I'm glad" she says softly.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Alejandro took another deep breath, then looked around the ally. "Well, let's get out of this ally." He said, gently grabbing her hand and walking to leave it.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:53 pm

Miyuki blushes and her eyes widen slightly when her hand was taken, but smiles lightly from the gentleness, allowing herself to be led.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Alejandro walked out of the ally with her, looking around. He wondered where they should go now, and kept looking. "Hey, what were you out here for?" He asked, looking back at her gently.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Miyuki's eyes widened a bit before she smiled and laughed awkwardly " Ehehe, i just came to look around, and maybe buy something...but i was just wandering really.." . She stops laughing and looks around wondering what store to go to, she didn't want to just randomly go to any store, or something that might bore him.
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:15 pm

Alejandro smiled. "Alright, well, let's go. I'll help you pick something out. Which store do you want to go to?" He asked, not really able to believe he was being so nice. This was the side he only showed Izzy...
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayumi Serenity Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:23 pm

Miyuki started to looking around, moving a few feet away to get a better look at all the stores. ' A clothing store,supermarket, a flower shop, a cafe, a accessory shop...accessory shop?'. Miyuki stops to stare a a small shop decorated with sky blue wallpaper and lilac bows in the front, with a yellow door that was open, accompanied by a window that had various accessories on display.  She then points to it and looks back at him, her eyes twinkling with excitement. " Um-um can we go there?"
Mayumi Serenity
Mayumi Serenity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next