Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} Empty The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:19 pm

The group finally arrived at there destination, The Village of Dragonics. Ryun figured this would be the perfect place due to his ability to find any place he wanted to to train. "So guys we are here, welcome to the village where my kind are regarded as gods. We are going to find a place to train, but first lets find a place to eat." Ryun stood there, waiting for response from the two. "I hope this helps their bonds grow stronger. Either way, I need the exercise. Lets just hope they survive. I may call down my family and have them watch. It would be interesting enough if I did." He thought to himself.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Eliza followed them, not expecting to be taken to the mountains. She still followed though, occasionally growling under her breath when she got snow on her. She sighed quietly when he suggested food. "I'm sure Tom is hungry..." She mumbled under her breath, looking behind her so she could find the person in question.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:54 pm

My stomach growls. My face grew red. "Uh...I guess your right, food would be good after such a long trip..." I make a crooked smile as I scratch the back of my head.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Ryun proceeds to head to one of his favorite places in the village, a Smokehouse. The workers here are remember him, which is not surprising due to the fact this is one of the only places he ever goes to. They waited his group to a table and stood there waiting for orders. "You know my usual meal here, so I its up to the other two for what they want."
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Eliza sat down at the table, across from Ryun. She gently fixed her hair, and looked at the waiter. "I'll pass." She said to them, finishing fixing her hair. She tossed in behind her shoulder, and she looked around. Eliza was actually very hungry.

Last edited by Eliza on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:26 pm

"Uh...what kind of meat you got here?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 pm

"Just get him my usual as well." With that the waiter walked away. "Now, this is going to be a difficult training that will most likely take more time than you both would like, but for you two to survive, your going to need to be mentally prepared for it. Enjoy this meal cause it going to be the last good one your going to get.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:31 pm

Eliza laughed to herself, quietly. "What meal..." She muttered. Her golden eyes watched Ryun, but they seemed a tiny bit red. "I've got a lot more will power than you might think." She told him, letting her eyes flash red for a split second. She hadn't eaten the whole way up the mountains.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:26 am

"Dude, this is one of the few good meals I've ever had. HELL I'll enjoy it. I eat the meat up in mere seconds. Afterwords I burp then remark. "As for that prepared mentally stuff, I believe I have already started with that".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:54 pm

" I highly doubt your prepared for this training. This is but a mere stop and beginning for what is to come. This training will take at least a few weeks. That's why I brought you both here for if whatever reason you have a shady past, it means nothing here. I will be going to fine a place for the first stage of your training. If you cannot find me, just ask around. I'm pretty popular in this village." With that, Ryun finished his meal and placed a bag of gold on the table. He went out the restaurant to go find a suitable place.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Eliza sighed as he walked out, shaking her head. She looked at Tom briefly before tapping her fingers on the table. She thought about their trip here, and realized she hadn't eaten the whole way here. She soon became lost in thought as she waited for Tom to be ready to go. Her stomach growled, but she was too lost in thought to hear it.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:25 am

I get up from the table. "Alright. let's roll". I then await further instruction.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 am

-ooc yall do whatever y'all want til you both find me. So don't worry about me posting. If you want o find me, the people you ask will say I'm at a dojo when y'all come to that point.-
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 am

Eliza sighed heavily and got up from the table. "Let's go find him. But first, I will need a meal of my own. It's been a week." She said, and started walking to exit the smokehouse.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:55 am

"Alright..." I proceed to follow her out of the smokehouse.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:57 am

Eliza exited and noticed Tom was following her. "Don't follow me. Emergency only, remember?" She said without turning around, and she began looking for any humans.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:59 am

"Oh, right. Sorry". I stand right next to the entrance. "I'll be waiting here".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 am

Eliza didn't look at him, just walked down the street. She looked around at the humans, but they all seemed not interested. And the ones that did just looked at her. Every time this happened it often ended in a failed hunting trip. Sighing, she circled back around and headed back to Tom, looking annoyed.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

I see Eliza come walking back. "No luck Eliza?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:14 am

Eliza shook her head, looking depressed. "You'd think one would have been interested..." She mumbled.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:20 am

"Maybe. But then again, it's not often you see a vampire walking around a place like this, perhaps they didn't want to take an chances".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 am

Eliza shrugged. "I guess. I don't know how I lasted this long though. It's weird." She said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 am

"Huh, weird". I glance around. "Perhaps you should just get it over with?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 am

Eliza looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:36 am

"Getting blood intake, unless you think you can wait till we've gotten to our new destination". I shrug.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next