Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 am

Eliza shook her head. "I don't think I can wait that long. But I tried Tom, no one took the bait." She said, looking at the streets.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:41 am

"Then might as well". I roll up my sleeve revealing my wrist. "Let's go somewhere where we won't drag attention to ourselves".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 am

Eliza looked surprised. "B-But you said emergencies only..." She told him, eyes wide.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:47 am

"I know what I said, but might as well do it now so you can make the trip".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 am

Eliza shuffled on her feet briefly before looking defeated. "Fine, lead the way." She mumbled, looking at the ground.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 am

I lead her into an alleyway. "Here we are".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Eliza followed him, looking embarrassed. "I'm really sorry..." She said, looking at the ground.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:41 pm

"Nah, it's fine. It's a good idea that you feed before the little trip we have to take". I hold out my wrist.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:44 pm

Eliza looked at his wrist. "I-I know that, but... I still don't like hurting you." She said, gently grabbing his wrist.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:11 pm

"Believe me, I'll heal from this quite quickly". I give her a reassuring simile.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:13 pm

"Still..." She mumbled, pulling his wrist to her lips. She sank her fangs in, and started drinking.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

I feel the blood draining from me, but the drainage didn't have as much as an effect this time as previous times.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Eliza drank a little longer than last time, but slowly took her fangs out. She still held his wrist, but looked up. Blood trickled from the corner of her mouth as she looked at him. "Tom?"
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm

I place my hand on my wrist and I execute life force flux. In mere seconds the marks were gone. "Yes Eliza?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Eliza blushed, he tongue darting out to grab the last drop. "Sorry... I was just making sure you were ok." She told him, looking away.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:57 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine". I smile.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Eliza's face was bright red. "O-ok. Well, let's go find Ryun." She stuttered, sounding nervous for some reason. She began walking to exit the ally.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 am

"Onward then". I start the voyage.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Eliza walked out of the ally and began looking around. Her face was still red. When Tom had said "Yes Eliza?", she could have sworn he was Casper. She shook her head, trying to rid herself of the thought. She concentrated on the matter at hand. Didn't Ryun say to ask people where he was? So, she walked up to a guy. "Excuse me? Where can we find Ryun?" She asked. "Ryun? The dojo." Was all he said before returning to his conversation. Eliza blinked, then walked back to Tom. "Apparently he is at some dojo." She told him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

"Already spotted it". I point to a very high point of a mountain. "It's gonna take awhile to get up there on foot. I don't even think I would be able to make the trip with wind cannon".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Eliza sighed, looking angry. "I've had enough of these mountains..." She said, even though she seemed more lively than she had on their way up the mountains this high.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:06 pm

"Well, I'm definitely not a mountain man, but this shouldn't be TOO difficult". I smirk as we ascend the mountain.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Eliza grumbled something inaudible as she followed Tom, still looking pissed. But she also seemed to suddenly blush. The thought of Casper had returned, no matter how hard she tried to push it back.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 pm

We continue the assent. Then I thought I heard Eliza said something. "You say something?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Eliza shook her head. "No, nothing." She said, but sounded a little angry. She continued to climb after him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next