Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Eliza growled. "Yeah, I'm ok." She said, trying to pull the stones out. When she moved her hand it sent a shock of pain through it. She yelped slightly, then growled. "Tom? Could you help me pull these out?" She asked, blushing as she showed him her hands. The right one had 4 small stone imbedded in her hands, and the left one had 5.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig} - Page 6 Empty Re: The Training {Ryun, Eliza, and Tom/Trainig}

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 pm

"Uh...okay". I carefully make my way over to her. I then get the stones out of her hands. "There we go, all better?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:53 pm

Eliza bit her lip, wincing slightly. "Thanks." Her hand were bleeding, but she just shook them. They'd heal soon enough. She sighed, and kept walking.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:13 pm

"Welcome". We keep walking toward the meeting place.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm

Eliza kept walking, shaking her hands as they dripped blood. Soon it stopped bleeding though, and she looked back at Tom briefly.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 pm

"Well, we don't have much farther to go. That Drakonian's place is drawing closer the more we travel".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Eliza nodded, and kept walking. She glanced at Tom from time to time, making sure he was ok.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:47 pm

I glance over at Eliza a few time. Then we glace at each-other at the same time. I blushed a bit.
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:56 pm

Eliza blushed heavily and looked away, embarrassed. She looked down at the ground as she walked.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 pm

I also look down while walking. I then look up to see we where just yards away. "We have arrived".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Eliza looked up and smiled. "Finally!" She said happily, walking a bit faster.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:13 pm

I walk faster as well to keep up. "Now then, where is that Drakonian?"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Eliza sighed. "He better be here, or I'm going to kill him next time I see him." She said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 pm

We step into the dojo "Anybody home? If not, something's gonna be wrecked".
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Haku Takashi Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 pm

As they entered, the room could be seen filled with blades everywhere of varying in size and type, all made of iron. Ryun could be seen positioned on a great sword near the back, looking somewhat tired and bored. " I really don't see why it took you both so long. It's only a mountain, and one that not that hard to climb in the first place. Anyways, what did take you both so long?" Ryun just sat there, wondering how they would react.
Haku Takashi
Haku Takashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Eliza looked around with wide eyes, slightly surprised. She looked at Ryun, arms crossed. "You guys arent the only ones who were hungry." She said.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bluemann Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:08 am

"Had to make the trip a half capacity..." I shake my head. "At least we're here now"
Tom Bluemann
Tom Bluemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6