Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Walking the streets EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Walking the streets EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Walking the streets EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Walking the streets EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Walking the streets EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Walking the streets EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Walking the streets EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Walking the streets EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Walking the streets EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Walking the streets

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Walking the streets Empty Walking the streets

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:03 pm

Bovinari walked down the street, hands in her pockets. She looked at her feet, as if studying them. She was thinking about her mother and father, unsure if she did the right thing that night. Her stomach growled, but she ignored it. She had been ignoring it since yesterday, and she felt weak. She sniffled a little, sad. Already she could imagine herself dying in an alley of starvation.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Walking the streets Empty Re: Walking the streets

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:12 pm

I was walking down the street coming back from the smith shop some money in my pocket from the long day's work. I walked by the usual places seeing everyone do what they usually do about this time in the evening seeing the train moving from the station for the day seeing the new arrivals in town. I then surveyed the street and saw a young girl about the age of sixteen walking by herself, she looked lost in thought and alone. I walked up to her slowly and tapped her on the shoulder "Hello, are you lost?" I ask softly.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Bovinari looked up, startled. It took her a moment to 'wake up' and answer. "N-no. I'm not lost." She said. She still looked a little shaken, and her stomach growled. Her face reddened, and she looked back at the ground in embarressment.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 pm

I smile at her "You sound hungry, and if your not lost..." I look at her body language, "...I'm guessing you ran away from somewhere?" I then pull out my wallet and check the cash I had from today's work and then look back at her. "How about I buy you some dinner and you can tell me whats going on so I can help..." I say still in a soft voice.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:23 pm

Bovinari looked surprised as she looked up at him. "You're too kind..." She murmured, but didn't look like she was going to refuse. "You don't have to help me..." She added, looking at him gently.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:32 pm

I smile widely at her "It's not that I have to but because I want to..." I start walking, "What would you like?" I ask her eagerly "I'll get you anything you would like."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Bovinari walked with him. "Thank you." She said. "I-I really don't know. I don't normally get to eat, and what I do eat... Isn't exactly fresh normally." She said, blushing. "He must think I'm stupid, just a bum." She thought, looking sad.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 pm

I chuckle a little bit as I listen to her, "Alrighty I know what you will like..." I pat her back as we start toward the Rusted Blacksmith Inn "We're going to get some of the best burgers in town" I smile at her as I matched her stride to keep her to my side.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Bovinari looked at him with a small smile. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" She said happily, hand finally out of her pockets. She looked around the streets with a happier face.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:01 pm

I walked next to her heading to the Inn that was about a block away. I started whistling a cadence that I learned from my childhood ("When Johnny Comes Marching Home") and I kept a steady beat with my boots against the ground subconsciously.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Bovinari looked at him whistling, and noticed his feet marching at a steady beat. "It's none of my business, but may I ask if you were once, uh, a soldier?" She asked hesitantly, blushing a little.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:48 pm

I look at her and realize that I was marching, "Woops I didn't realize that I was marching..." I say rubbing the back of my head, "yes I was a soldier until I was considered expendable by my employers" I explained to her not telling the whole truth of why I'm not serving at the time.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Bovinari looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry for asking. I was just curious." She said, blushing a little. "Sorry if I brought up bad memories." She said, studying the ground.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:04 am

We made it to the door as she said that, "Don't worry I'll be fine with a few memories that I remember..." I say opening the door and heading in. As soon as we walk in I can smell the fresh meat and everything that was cooking in the back, I walk over to a nearby booth and sit down waiting for a waitress to attend to us.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am

Bovinari took a deep whiff of the food as soon as they walked in, and she couldn't believe she was going to eat here. She followed him and sat down, smiling brightly.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:13 am

I watch her sit across from me in the booth, "Is there anything you like to drink?" I ask her seeing a waitress make her way over to us. I then hand her a menu as I put my backpack on the seat right next me.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:19 am

Bovinari looked at him with a confused face. "I want... water?" She said, not sure of what else there was to drink. She looked at the waitress with a nice smile.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:37 am

I look at the waitress and order a water and a coffee. "So can you tell me what was happening earlier?" I ask softly looking into her eyes with a concerned look.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:39 am

Bovinari looked at him, looking upset. "It happened awhile ago... I can't do anything about it..." She said. This guy was giving her food and being nice to her, she didn't want him to leave when she told him she was a murderer... As soon as thought that a tear fell down her face and her stomach flipped.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:55 am

I reach across the table and set my hand on hers, "Please tell me so I can help you out..." The waitress came back with our drinks, I take a sip of coffee after sweetening it.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:00 am

Bovinari looked like she might cry harder. "But if I tell you, you will hate me." She said, biting her lip. She began thinking about how he might leave... Or take a gun and shoot her like the killer she was.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:12 am

I look her in the eye as she says this, "Alright I'll tell you something to ease you..." I set my mug on the table, "...I lied to you about being let go, I was orphaned when I was your age...thanks to a skirmish between angels and demons..." I take a very long drink looking down. "When I saw you I was reminded of myself. Plus I don't have the cleanest history in the world..." I say keeping a neutral expression and keeping eye contact with her.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:18 am

Bovinari looked startled, not expecting him to tell her anything like that. "I'm sorry..." Was all she could think to say, then she sighed. "When I was a child, my daddy would beat me and my mother. One night my mother smuggled me a gun. She told me to use if daddy hurt me again, and daddy found out. He beat my mother to death, then came for me. I... I... I shot him. I shot him three times, like mommy told me to. Then I ran." She said, looking at the table like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "I still run, even though I don't know why anymore. I just run." She added.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:25 am

My expression changes as she tells me these things. and I tighten my grip around her hand "I'm so sorry for making you re-hash something like that..." I look at her with concerned eyes, "How long have you been on the streets?" I quietly ask her.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:33 am

Bovinari started crying a little bit. "I'm sixteen now so... Three years?" She said, wiping away some of her tears.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next