Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Walking the streets - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Walking the streets

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Walking the streets - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking the streets

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:40 am

I dip my head a little "Three...years..." I put a hand over my mouth as my other hand held hers. When I looked up I saw her tears, taking the napkin I reach across the table and wipe her them away, "I know it's hard..." I say keeping back my own tears, "...Please will you let me help you get out your struggle to live?"
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:43 am

Bovinari let him wipe away her tears. She tilted her head in confusion. "W-What do you mean?" She asked, her brown eyes wide. Her hand twitched a little under his grasp, and she grabbed his a little bit.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

I look at her my eyes glistening a little, "I can support your needs and I can be there for you when you need someone the most..." I then look her in the eyes letting her know that I can and will do anything to help.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:09 am

Bovinari blushed, realizing he was serious. "Y-You don't need to do that. Th-that's too much to ask of you..." She said, looking surprised, yet hopeful. Was she really going to get a better life?
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:24 am

I keep my hold on her hand, "You know... looking back and seeing the rough time I had just surviving alone, I didn't have many there who wouldn't even bother look at me rather than help me...." I take a deep breath and let go of her hand and pull my goggles off. "That was until one day a man from the lumber mill found me in the street half dead from starvation, and from a sickness." I look at her after wiping my forehead, "I want to be someone you can trust in this world..."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:26 am

Bovinari looked surprised, and very very grateful. "I-I don't know what to say... Th-thank you! I-I can't express my gratitude in words. Thank you so much. M-my name is Bovinari." She said, smiling like she had won a million dollars.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 am

I smiled back at her I shed a few tears of joy before both of our stomach's growled loudly at the same time "How about we order some food?" I say chuckling while calling the waitress back over and we both order our meals.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:43 am

Bovinari continued to smile brightly, ordering a burger with all of the toppings. She drank half of her water, feeling like she was the luckiest girl in the world.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

I ordered a steakburger with plenty of toppings as well and a basket of fries to split between us, I then pour some more coffee after noticing that a lot of it had been drank already, "Seems some gremlins have been drinking from my coffee" I say to her in a fake southern accent. I then pull out my field journal on the inside cover it read "Property of Quindaro" I then pull out my pen and start writing a few things down then I stuck some money in between the pages so that I could pay for our meal quicker when it came time.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:00 am

Bovinari ate her burger slowly, savoring it. "This is really good." She said, smiling a little. When he started writing she was tempted to ask about but kept her mouth shut. She ate in silence.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Keeping a smile on my face I closed my notebook and set it aside so I could eat, "I always love to eat here on occasion." I say after eating a bit. I pull out a little note card and slide it to her, "This is our list for tomorrow...." I take another bite before finishing, "...we have to get some stuff that's on that list"

|------------------------ |
|1) extra clothes              |
|2) groceries                   |
|3) bedding                     |
|4) personal item shopping |
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Bovinari took the list, reading it. She blushed a little. "Thank you again for taking me in. I, I still can hardly believe it." She said gratefully. She looked at her own clothing which had only been washed in streams, and was embarressed. "The food here is really good." She said, taking another bite.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:53 pm

I swallow a bite and smile at her "some of the best here in town" I chuckle "well besides my cooking of course..." I then take a few more bites of the burger enjoying the smile that seemed to remain on her face, but then it hit me... "Oh I forgot to tell you my name..." I say rubbing the back of my head "...It's Quindaro" I say my face red with embarassment.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Bovinari laughed politely. "Well Quindaro, Ill have to try this cooking of yours. Ill be the one to tell if its better then here." She giggled. "My name is Bovinari." She laughed.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 am

I take another bite of the burger nodding, "yup you will" I then take the bun off the burger and stick some fries before setting the bun back on top and eating a few fries. I then intertwine my fingers as if thinking about something carefully, "I have a question to ask you, and if you don't wish to adhear or consent to it I won't bring it up again." I look at her with studying eyes but keeping my tone light as if not to disrupt the good atmosphere between us.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:07 am

Bovinari looked at him with bright eyes. She put down what remainder the burger, looking at him carefully. She felt as though he was going to ask about something really weird. "You can ask." She said carefully.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:15 am

I look at her carefully observing any kind of movement, "Would you like to take up apprenticeship of a marksman under me?" I ask still observing her drinking some coffee.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am

Bovinari simply blinked. She was confused, why would he want her of all people? "Uh, why would you want me?" She asked, blushing a little. She felt honored and confused at the same time.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:21 am

I keep my gaze on her, "Your eyes are that of a watcher..." I sit back, "...I've also needed a partner and someone to pass a legacy onto in case one day I don't return to town."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 am

Bovinari blinked, then shivered at the thought of him not returning. "O-Ok. I accept. I haven't done anything else with my life. I can't be a bum forever." She said smiling a little.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:46 pm

"Don't worry I won't be too hard on you when you start..." I say smiling at her pouring some coffee into my mug. "I'm pretty easygoing but I'll teach you the skills needed to survive a day by day basis and then some..." I then pull a small amount of cash out of my journal and set it on top as I waited for the waitress to bring the check.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:50 pm

Bovinari blushed as he paid for her, sad as she couldn't pay for herself. "That'd be good. Thank you." She said, smiling a little. She seemed happy, yet a little angry with herself.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 am

I put the journal away after paying for the meal, "Your very welcome" I say with a smile before standing up and stretching a little. "Well lets go to where your new home will be." I say slinging the bag on my back and picking up the mug.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 am

Bovinari got up after him, smiling. "Home, I have a home!" She thought happily, and her smile became wider. She got ready to follow him.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Just as I started walking a man bumped into me, "Excuse me sir..." I say nodding at him in respect and starting to move on. "Do you know who you just bumped into?" he snorts back at me causing me to turn and look at him. "I'm sorry but I don't..." I say in a calm tone but giving him a look that could kill, "But I don't really care to know either... now move along..." I say giving him a deadly glare. He promptly turned back around and walked off hastily, "sorry about that, shall we head out ourselves?" I say to Bovinari with a smile on my face
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next