Inner Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Forsaken Realm
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:23 pm by Guest

» Sylas The Void Master
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:35 am by DanTheBandit

» Silver Wings
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 am by Guest

» Gary Manefc (WIP)
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:42 pm by Milocross

» Dante Banes
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Luka_D

» Shane Wolfhart
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 3:21 pm by Shiangelic

» Snow Cat Info
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm by Stya

» Guess Who's Back?
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:55 am by Angelo Aella

» A Day in Class (open to all)
Walking the streets - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:32 pm by Tom Bluemann

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Walking the streets

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Walking the streets - Page 4 Empty Re: Walking the streets

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:33 pm

I look over at her with a smile, "Just some letters and bills that came in the mail today..." I then show her the wall of text that I was just scanning through before it comes to a bill of a couple hundred dollars for my utilities. "Nobody really reads all that, then the letters are from a friend that I used to work with a while ago." I say to her before taking a drink.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 pm

Bovinari listened and looked with interest. "Oh, alright." She said. She leaned back in the seat, sighing a little. She continued to sip at the tea, draining half of it. "How do you get your money?" She asked.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm

I sit back placing the papers on the table again, "I work 4 days a week full time down at the Blacksmith's shop, and then every once in a while I'm also contracted to do....um...wet work." I say a little hesitent on how to put it before sucking down a little tea.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Bovinari blinked, putting two and two together. "Uh, ok. What should I do?" She asked. She knew she would need to help with bills if she was going to live there.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 pm

I chuckle while I direct my eyes over to her looking at her gently, "After getting what we need tomorrow we are going to start your training as a Marksman." I put my cup down, "I have to tell you something before we hit the hay..." I pause looking at her with my fingers intertwined with each other, "I'm not a perfect man... far from it actually, I've done some things in the past that I've regretted to this day... but, I wouldn't of done any them if they weren't necessary." I say as I recall the number of times that I've looked down the scope of a rifle and seen men die due to me squeezing the trigger. "As you know I used to be military... I was actually in military school when I was 15 until the Angels and Demons decimated my hometown over a small skirmish, I was the only survivor of the incident it also forced me to find work where I could at the lumber mill, and from the work board in town for 5 years." I take a small drink before finishing. "I was doing well until I was approached with a contract to take down specific targets... I did this for 6 years until I was found out by the Angel and Human authorities, Now a year has passed and I'm back to work my wanted status has gone down significantly... and now here we are today." I finish my tea half expecting her to be frightened of me before I realized I had a few tears rolling down my face and I didn't even notice.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Bovinari listened with interest, blinking. She put what remained of her tea on the table. When he finished she couldn't help but hug him. She put her head in his chest, before speaking. "We've done bad things in our lives that we regret, we both have. But, we've come to accept them as part of what makes us us. You've already helped me deal with my past, now I'll work on helping you." She said, looking up. She wiped away his tears with her thumbs, before putting her head on his shoulder and arms around his rib cage. "I won't judge you for your past, as long as you don't judge me." She added.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:39 pm

I smile as I feel the warmth of her hugs, "Thank you..." I say wrapping my arms around her.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Bovinari smiled gently, not moving. She felt comfortable in his arms, but after a minute pulled away. "I'll be here for you, ok?" She said, smiling at him gently.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4